PDA

View Full Version : another planet, is it true or wut?

JCGamer
Oct 19, 2009, 08:47 PM
:-? I dont what the heck is going on but everyone keep saying on psu that blah blah about sega is going to add another planet to the game on feb,I like here fron the PSO Moderator mouth and see if true are not. :-x: because I am sick and tired of these darn humor to be spread on the psu game for the xbox 360

Volcompat321
Oct 19, 2009, 08:52 PM
Well, the mods around here, hear the same rumors you do.
They might know a little something extra, but only because they did the research.
You should go on the official forums and ask there.
Or you can ask any of the Japanese PSU players and see if they have it yet.
Chances are if they don't have it, we wont get it for a long, long time, if at all.

BIG OLAF
Oct 19, 2009, 08:54 PM
There's never going to be a new planet. Sega themselves stated that fact time and time again when asked about that rumor. I don't know how it started, but it's 100% false.

Edit: All you smart-asses out there: Rykros doesn't count. Besides, it gets blown into a billion bits at the end of Episode 3. :-D

Freeze
Oct 19, 2009, 08:57 PM
Here's some advice that will serve you well in the future. When you hear a rumor in the game, that's exactly what it is, just a rumor. Don't put any faith into anything you hear online if it's not posted on one of the official websites. If you don't read about it, then don't listen to it.

Volcompat321
Oct 19, 2009, 09:02 PM
There's never going to be a new planet. Sega themselves stated that fact time and time again when asked about that rumor. I don't know how it started, but it's 100% false.

Edit: All you smart-asses out there: Rykros doesn't count. Besides, it gets blown into a billion bits at the end of Episode 3. (I would've spoiler-tagged that, but I don't know how to do any fancy things like add spoiler tags, etc.)

All you have to do is hit "Go Advance" and then the spoiler tags are the 3 near the end of the right. A question mark, a box with a down arrow, and the S with a line through it.

Here's some advice that will serve you well in the future. When you hear a rumor in the game, that's exactly what it is, just a rumor. Don't put any faith into anything you hear online if it's not posted on one of the official websites. If you don't read about it, then don't listen to it.

Pretty much what they said.

JCGamer
Oct 19, 2009, 10:10 PM
To BIG OLAF :I am glad that there is a true to it :-)

To Volcompat321: if I knew Japaneses words or know how to right to them to ask then and I would but I don't. :-? stupid rumor go round never ending but I like to hear it from the pro that spend there years on psu and NOT some poor noob giving a away false RUMOR statement.If mod's had the power to put a bulletin on psu for the xbox 360;they can PUT ( No planet available ) :D But that just wishful thinking :-P

Thank you BIG OLAF,Volcompat321

Volcompat321
Oct 19, 2009, 10:12 PM
Just because people play on the Japanese server, doesn't mean they only speak Japanese. :wacko:

BIG OLAF
Oct 19, 2009, 10:15 PM
All you have to do is hit "Go Advance"

Thanks. Truth be told, I never even saw that "Go Advanced" button before you mentioned it ^^;.

And JCGamer, you're welcome. I can't tell you how many times I've had to debunk this "new planet" rumor. It's getting tiring.

FOnewearl-Lina
Oct 19, 2009, 10:39 PM
I thought Planet Sega was the 4th planet? :o

Arika
Oct 19, 2009, 10:57 PM
lol, it is funny to always hear those kind of rumor every times.

Although, some rumor became true tho... (take PSP:2 as example)

Waki Miko Syamemaru!
Oct 19, 2009, 11:03 PM
lol, it is funny to always hear those kind of rumor every times.

Although, some rumor became true tho... (take PSP:2 as example)

Yea but thats in the Mystical Land of Phantasy Star Portable 2. Where everything is made of win and Fate/Stay Night. Oh and Evangelion too...I hope for a Hokuto No Ken costume...

Arika
Oct 19, 2009, 11:57 PM
Yea but thats in the Mystical Land of Phantasy Star Portable 2. Where everything is made of win and Fate/Stay Night. Oh and Evangelion too...I hope for a Hokuto No Ken costume...

Did you just call out Kenshiro? http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?p=2110105#post2110105

RemiusTA
Oct 20, 2009, 01:25 PM
:-? I dont what the heck is going on but everyone keep saying on psu that blah blah about sega is going to add another planet to the game on feb,I like here fron the PSO Moderator mouth and see if true are not. :-x: because I am sick and tired of these darn humor to be spread on the psu game for the xbox 360

Sorry, but if they cant even give us the updates they already have, believing we're getting a new planet is beyond gullible.