PDA

View Full Version : No Update This Week (10/23) :(

Shou
Oct 20, 2009, 04:36 AM
Jet 7.0 posted on the official forums: http://xbox360.phantasystaruniverse.jp/news/wis/?mode=view&id=332

Phantasy Star Universe 』from『 Thank you for your patronage, Thank you very much.
Below, and October 23, 2009 (Fri) maintenance pause and let the bon appétit.

[Pause] will be on regular maintenance
October 23, 2009 (Fri) 15:00 to 20:00

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vzQjBqgAygg&feature=player_profilepage

Looks like maybe they wanna wait until Haloween to actually release the holiday lobbies and rappies. Just sucks cuz there isn't anything for me to really do in PSU right now. :(

The update bundle we recieved on the 9th totally makes up for it though.

FOnewearl-Lina
Oct 20, 2009, 04:53 AM
Looks like maybe they wanna wait until Haloween to actually release the holiday lobbies and rappies.
Better than not getting it at all :o

Tyreek
Oct 20, 2009, 04:58 AM
Meh, I think we're good. 2 weeks is no biggie. As for what we should get however when that update comes, I think we'll be getting Chapter 8 along with a Desert Arms update with the Halloween lobbies and Egg Thieves S2. That's just my opinion though. And of course it would be splendid if The G.Colony GBR came with it all.

Neith
Oct 20, 2009, 07:01 AM
:disapprove:

Not that it matters, I'll be on Forza 3 for about the next year or so :lol:

Arika
Oct 20, 2009, 07:29 AM
This is the reason why people jealous on JP update.

DAMASCUS
Oct 20, 2009, 09:13 AM
When I saw that sorry-excuse-for-a-spotlight I knew that they were hoping distract people from the lack of an update. I'm not surprised but it will be really sad if we don't get the Halloween lobbies next week. As someone pointed out, however, the Halloween update has always come late..

LanCow13
Oct 20, 2009, 09:15 AM
Man bafoonary from sega all I need is the supplemental update that's all I ask I have pc psu now :)

Ellrick
Oct 20, 2009, 09:38 AM
When I saw that sorry-excuse-for-a-spotlight I knew that they were hoping distract people from the lack of an update. I'm not surprised but it will be really sad if we don't get the Halloween lobbies next week. As someone pointed out, however, EVERY update has always come late..

Fixed. :)

ashley50
Oct 20, 2009, 10:36 AM
Not surprised at all :)

Squirrel3D
Oct 20, 2009, 11:06 AM
And with my Xbox 360 on yet another repair right now, it looks like I won't miss much.

The_Brimada
Oct 20, 2009, 11:07 AM
Not surprised at all :)

I'm content with my other game anyway :)

str898mustang
Oct 20, 2009, 12:24 PM
No update? eh thats cool with me.

ashley50
Oct 20, 2009, 12:32 PM
I'm content with my other game anyway :)

Me too :)...I got games to finish on PS3 anyways.

Allison_W
Oct 20, 2009, 02:15 PM
I'm disappointed. :(

I'm also officially wrong, as my conjecture of MAG+ on the 23rd has failed to pan out. The update on the 30th had better be very good.

Tyreek
Oct 20, 2009, 02:22 PM
Um, why is everyone speculating MAG+ next update? Psupedia's upcoming events show that Chapter 8 is coming next, then the Colony GBR. And uh... They'd probably add Egg Thieves S2.

http://psupedia.info/Longterm_schedule

EspioKaos
Oct 20, 2009, 02:51 PM
Um, why is everyone speculating MAG+ next update? Psupedia's upcoming events show that Chapter 8 is coming next, then the Colony GBR. And uh... They'd probably add Egg Thieves S2.

http://psupedia.info/Longterm_schedule
Technically, we got MAG+ in the update that followed the release of Road to Rykros. But considering the last EN update combined a couple of JP updates, who know what they'll end up doing next? D:

On our longterm schedule, however, it seems you're only going by the mission list at the top of the article. In this table, we only include permanent missions. Event missions are listed in the next section down. (Well, not so much the individual missions as just the events themselves.) A lot of people have gotten mixed up on this because they see the post-event MAG' S-S2 missions kind of far down the list. The reason for this is because S-S2 weren't added to the post-event MAG' mission right after MAG+ ended. Instead, they weren't released until another month or so after the event came to a close.

Tyreek
Oct 20, 2009, 02:59 PM
Ah. Thank you for clarifying. It's confusing as the upcoming mission list states MAG+ coming after Chapter 8.

zandra117
Oct 20, 2009, 03:07 PM
After Chapter 8 they should give us supplemental update before MAG+. Because when the story is over they dont need to follow an in-universe timeline for updates anymore and can mix them up all they want without interfering with story, theres no more story to interfere with.

Delete
Oct 20, 2009, 09:19 PM
Guess I'll be watching a lot of Netflix :)

MadDogg
Oct 24, 2009, 05:02 AM
For the 360 users out there, I recommend playing borderlands in the meantime. That game is so damn addicting, it'll definitely help pass the time waiting for updates for this game.

Yuicihi
Oct 24, 2009, 11:41 AM
Completely and utterly unexpected.

Gunslinger-08
Oct 24, 2009, 11:47 AM
I'll just keep hunting Agito Edges, then.

Squirrel3D
Oct 24, 2009, 04:28 PM
Won't make me sad. I'll be in the game for a little while tommorrow, but I'll mostly be playing other games.