PDA

View Full Version : question when s2 will be released

Fresh
Oct 20, 2009, 08:35 AM
I am wondering when does anyone think or know when The Dark God S2 will be out?? Also when will a mission be out that drops the adahna unit and the stuff to get the board or weapon?? I know it was out for a event but I wasn't playing then and am interested in getting one that isn't broken

ashley50
Oct 20, 2009, 10:37 AM
sometime in the "Future" is the best answer...

Dhylec
Oct 20, 2009, 02:31 PM
The game's content is at the mercy of Sega. We can speculate by looking at the JP's releases, but US/EU servers don't follow the same schedule. So, everyone has to wait... ;|

Kinako78
Oct 20, 2009, 04:07 PM
When SoJ decides to give it to us. That's all I can say. Like Dhylec said, we're at the mercy of Sega(of japan).

Tyreek
Oct 20, 2009, 05:34 PM
If you're wishing to know where it will surface however, it'll be prt of the G. Colony GBR. When we get notice of that, you'll get notice of Dark God S2.

Tetsaru
Oct 20, 2009, 06:20 PM
http://motivateurself.files.wordpress.com/2009/02/implied-facepalm.jpg

Just read this... (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=164930)

Tyreek
Oct 20, 2009, 07:01 PM
Testaru seriously. That was uncalled for. His question has already been answered.

Volcompat321
Oct 20, 2009, 08:20 PM
http://motivateurself.files.wordpress.com/2009/02/implied-facepalm.jpg

Just read this... (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=164930)

I thought it was funny.
Though it may have been a little harsh, using the search function would have given him the answers.
There was already a thread asking for the same information (it went off topic into Dark God).
Either way, no one knows until it's announced.

Powder Keg
Oct 20, 2009, 09:05 PM
Not being a complete tool would also help.

Just sayin'

pikachief
Oct 20, 2009, 09:11 PM
Personally, i think saying "We don't know" or just ignoring the post and letting someone else answer would've been much better and quicker than putting up a rude picture and link :/

Tetsaru
Oct 20, 2009, 11:28 PM
Personally, i think saying "We don't know" or just ignoring the post and letting someone else answer would've been much better and quicker than putting up a rude picture and link :/

That's beside the point; people should stop making these pointless threads because they all contain the same end result: WE DON'T FUCKING KNOW. Anyone who has played PSU long enough should know by now that Sega never tells us SHIT until they're just about to release it. I hate coming off as rude and blunt too, but people should stop asking questions to things they already know or could easily look up online... come on guys. It's like driving a car full of 4-year-olds constantly screaming, "Are we there yet? Are we there yet?" :disapprove:

Arika
Oct 20, 2009, 11:30 PM
Wait until PSP:2 cool down a bit, developer might back to do their initial job.

Ruru
Oct 21, 2009, 12:12 AM
That's beside the point; people should stop making these pointless threads because they all contain the same end result: WE DON'T FUCKING KNOW. Anyone who has played PSU long enough should know by now that Sega never tells us SHIT until they're just about to release it. I hate coming off as rude and blunt too, but people should stop asking questions to things they already know or could easily look up online... come on guys. It's like driving a car full of 4-year-olds constantly screaming, "Are we there yet? Are we there yet?" :disapprove:

dont ever have kids.

Allison_W
Oct 21, 2009, 12:14 AM
It might mean something that Japan got Forest Infiltration S3, which does drop the Adahna Unit in its boss boxes, maybe three months or so after the JP version of the event concluded. This doesn't mean it'll be the same for us, granted, but it's the best information there is to go by at the moment.

RAGNAGELPPOD
Oct 21, 2009, 12:18 AM
Tetsu's link should be stickied IMO. It would save us a lotta grief from posters that don't understand how things flow in this game.

Justyn_Darkcrest
Oct 21, 2009, 12:44 AM
Tetsu's link should be stickied IMO. It would save us a lotta grief from posters that don't understand how things flow in this game.
Agreed. Too many new players can't seem to grasp the concept of looking up info first. I feel your pain Tets u.u

Tyreek
Oct 21, 2009, 02:32 AM

You're on the internet Tetsaru. You should know full well how newbies are gonna be like coming here. Honestly, I understand you're annoyed with people's ignorance on the matter of PSU. But maybe its best if you just avoid threads like these in the future. Let someone who gives a damn direct them. Or let them figure it out on their own.

However, I do agree. The issue on updates needs a sticky. But then again, how many new people come on here and read the R&Rs?

Volcompat321
Oct 21, 2009, 02:34 AM

You have to admit, it's funny..
There is every call for those answers when we get 2 of these types of threads a week.
Search isn't easy for some people, but it gets your answers.

Tyreek
Oct 21, 2009, 02:42 AM
People want their answers fast. Sad to say, but some don't bother with the search function. They'll get the general answer from peers. Now chances are, they get an answer, or not. Whether or not they get what they are lookin for, it's up to them to find it one way or another.

Volcompat321
Oct 21, 2009, 02:44 AM
So, we found the problem and solution.
Maybe the OP and people alike should use the search function.
In turn, you solve both problems.
Use the search, don't get sarcastic answers.

Tyreek
Oct 21, 2009, 02:59 AM
Sarcasm aside, I think it's just as pointless to be acting rude because of someone's ignorance. It'd add more fuel. But then again, people want it heard. But enough on the matter. I'm sure the OP got the message long before this stated.

Volcompat321
Oct 21, 2009, 05:31 AM
It just goes to show you, if you want people to get along, don't ask..."stupid" questions.
I say "stupid" because some people think there are no stupid questions.
Well, there are when you can EASILY get the answer by doing very little research on the matter.
I agree, I think the OP got it by now.

necman
Oct 21, 2009, 09:34 AM
Edited do to dislike of what wife wrote

Powder Keg
Oct 21, 2009, 11:23 AM
RRRRAAAAAAGGEEEEEEE

Wasn't it you who said that if no one likes your posts, just to use the hide/ignore function, or just skip it completely? How about taking your own advice instead of being a hypocryte?