PDA

View Full Version : PM Crochet

Yueri
Oct 20, 2009, 08:39 AM
I've taken up crocheting again and found some books about how to do "figures".
Thought I should start out with a a practice one:

http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l307/SIU_FS/B.jpg

Thoughts?
(Sorry for the bad quality, only have my DSi)

Mysterious-G
Oct 26, 2009, 06:35 AM
So cute! (Chibi Alex seems to be thinking the same! xD)
What are those white things at its back? Wings?

How long did making it take you? o:
And this was a practice one? xD Seems like you did not need much practice to begin with.
It looks fabulous!

SabZero
Oct 26, 2009, 08:25 AM
While it does not have a striking resemblance, crafty fanarts FTW!

Yueri
Nov 6, 2009, 12:28 PM
So cute! (Chibi Alex seems to be thinking the same! xD)
What are those white things at its back? Wings?

How long did making it take you? o:
And this was a practice one? xD Seems like you did not need much practice to begin with.
It looks fabulous!

Yes, wings.

Hm... I do not know.
Not long at least. I messed up a few times and had to keep it a secret (because I wanted it to be a surprise), so it took me three to four days working for 10 to 15 minutes about two times a day.

I know; I was limited when it came to fabrics, colors and such. I am a n00b as well, it was the best I could do.

But thanks to you both!

AzureBlaze
Nov 7, 2009, 01:28 AM
This is very cute.
People seem to write off 'oldskool' craft works like crochet and knit, but they really can be used to produce cool stuff. It's great, and is something totally new and unique. Also, I like that happy paper guy who is pointing to it.
Will you add more?

Rust
Nov 12, 2009, 09:57 AM

I don't know, I easily recognized the Shotgun/DEF type PM. Well, maybe the thread title helped me a bit, but still, it isn't that different from the original "character".
If it's not that PM, then, well, in this case, forget what I just wrote. :wacko:

Anyways, that's a pretty nice first try. I wouldn't be able to do something any close to that (I guess, never tried, but I'm not very good with my hands unless it's for poking people's eyes out). Not to add it's always good to see different types of arts around here that don't revolve around drawings/digital manipulations.

Yueri
Nov 14, 2009, 05:59 PM
Will you add more?

Yeah, most likely. I just need more practise.
I did the blue haired guy in OP afterwards. It was hard... And didn't turn out to look the way I wanted it too.
But at least I learned something and Biggabertha didn't seem to dislike it..!

xxTrystanxx
Nov 16, 2009, 02:42 AM
Oh that's so cute!! I never thought about phantasy star related amigurumi >_> Hmm...

ツカガミ
Nov 16, 2009, 03:24 AM
Awww cute! >///<

Arika
Nov 17, 2009, 06:34 AM
awww~ Yueri, I saw you posted this in group before, but I just know that u also get a thread. sorry for late respond :)
btw, not just the PM, I think chibi Alex is very cute too! so far one of the cutest chibi you drawn so far. 2nd from this one http://yami-yueri.deviantart.com/art/PSU-Revenge-113409243 :p