PDA

View Full Version : I had a horrible, horrible dream

W0LB0T
Oct 20, 2009, 10:11 PM
I was at school *Shudder*. I've had a few realy bad dreams about having to go back to school. like one, where i spent most of the day in the air vents.

And i was Eating CD's for some reason. they tasted like pepperoni pizza. Like I was at the shop for snacks and the shop keeper baked me a cool Shmup game. I played it for a bit, then i got bored and ate the CD. then i wanted to play it again.

Then some kids where fucking around outside my house with magstrkies.

Tact
Oct 20, 2009, 10:22 PM
I had a dream where I found another library underneath my college's regular library. This library had, on its shelves, knowledge of everything in the universe. It was a secret library (you had to touch a certain brick on the wall to get in), but it was obvious that people knew about it; there were librarians and other people down there trying to keep everything organized. It was clean and well-decorated. There was a large exhibit of plant life and there were curtain walls with aquariums behind them. Unfortunately, I spent all of the time in my dream re-shelving books. I didn't get to read anything. :disapprove:

SStrikerR
Oct 20, 2009, 10:38 PM
I had a dream! Wait, no I didn't. That was that other guy. :disapprove:

Bomber The Cosmonaut
Oct 20, 2009, 11:15 PM
I was at school *Shudder*. I've had a few realy bad dreams about having to go back to school. like one, where i spent most of the day in the air vents.

And i was Eating CD's for some reason. they tasted like pepperoni pizza. Like I was at the shop for snacks and the shop keeper baked me a cool Shmup game. I played it for a bit, then i got bored and ate the CD. then i wanted to play it again.

Then some kids where fucking around outside my house with magstrkies.

LOL, your dreams are made of win.

Allison_W
Oct 20, 2009, 11:20 PM
I've had dreams of being back in school before... I generally find them unpleasant, mostly on the basis of simply not having had a fun time in high school. ("Scarred for life" might be more like it.)

Then I've had some good dreams, too. I've mentioned this in other places, but I actually had a dream that PSP2 was totally making a bunch of the outfits equippable by characters of either gender, and I was making plans to run out and get the Innocent set and Illuminus Coat when I woke up. I was quite sad. :( Odd topic for a dream perhaps, but it stuck with me; I don't usually remember my dreams.

Nitro Vordex
Oct 20, 2009, 11:38 PM
The past week I've had half sleeping dreams where I'm simultaneously chatting in Skype and playing DFO.

I need a break from both of those, it seems.

Tetsaru
Oct 21, 2009, 07:28 AM
I've heard that supposedly you always have dreams when you're asleep, but most of the time, I never recall them... guess I'm just too out of it, lol. Whenever I do though, it's usually really fucked up stuff similar to what W0LB0T described, or else I'm chasing after something/being chased by something. O_o;

Volcompat321
Oct 21, 2009, 07:58 AM
I rarely remember my dreams.
When I do remember them, I don't remember what's in them, I just remember that I had a dream.

When this happens, and I wake up with a woody I assume it was a good dream. :wacko:

TalHex
Oct 21, 2009, 09:02 AM
I had a dream once, where the world was invaded and destroyed by giant robotic scorpians (with pink chromatic plating)... then I went back in time, and discovered the only way to kill them was by stabbing them in the face with shards of glass... there might or might not have been rpg elements in it, i can't recall....

Dhylec
Oct 24, 2009, 11:19 AM
i thought your dreamz were about no moar FKL..
'cuz that did happen for a short while.. ;3

Randomness
Oct 24, 2009, 11:39 AM
I had a dream where I found another library underneath my college's regular library. This library had, on its shelves, knowledge of everything in the universe. It was a secret library (you had to touch a certain brick on the wall to get in), but it was obvious that people knew about it; there were librarians and other people down there trying to keep everything organized. It was clean and well-decorated. There was a large exhibit of plant life and there were curtain walls with aquariums behind them. Unfortunately, I spent all of the time in my dream re-shelving books. I didn't get to read anything. :disapprove:

Damn. *wants to visit that library*