PDA

View Full Version : PC/PS2 What's up guys, I'm back!!

Sick Mosh
Oct 24, 2009, 03:45 AM
My band went on tour so I haven't been on PSU in ages (for about a year). Anyways, I got my guardians L. again so I'm back for awhile. Just trying to find some old faces; I play on PC and my char is Blue Samurai. I'll be back for awhile, or at least till I hit the roads again =).

Just one quick question, what are some pop. missions where I can find people to play with instead of playing by myself. Seems like I cant find any party's since I have been back.

Thanks!!!

Volcompat321
Oct 24, 2009, 04:19 AM
It will be hard to find a party, but I'm almost always available to play, PM me if you want to get on sometime!

Pob
Oct 24, 2009, 02:02 PM
PSU is pretty much for solo play these days... maybe it'll liven up when the next event turns up.

DreXxiN
Oct 24, 2009, 04:25 PM
Welcome back!

Wow, that's bad. I read the thread title as "What's up guys, I'm black!!"

Sick Mosh
Oct 28, 2009, 01:54 PM
After being back for about a week I think I answered my own question. This is where I find most of the PSU population at nowadays:

*SEED MISSIONS such as TRUE DARKNESS
* PAV. AIR TOP
* & that S3 mission on Moatoob on the lake.

fay
Oct 28, 2009, 02:02 PM
I'm going to be coming back in a day or two as well, only to the 360 side.
Please for the love of god tell me that people still aren't spamming White Beast after more than a year.

fay
Oct 28, 2009, 02:04 PM
Sorry for the double post but as an extra can someone tell me how many population stars are on the 360 these days.

rayner
Oct 28, 2009, 02:11 PM
Sorry for the double post but as an extra can someone tell me how many population stars are on the 360 these days.

Universe 1 fills up ( 4 - 5 stars ) or close to it each night ( US time ) and the weekends.

NDW
Oct 28, 2009, 02:29 PM
I'm going to be coming back in a day or two as well, only to the 360 side.
Please for the love of god tell me that people still aren't spamming White Beast after more than a year.

LINK2212, you're coming back!? :o

Sorry, the general PSU population still spams White Beast.

RagolianHunter
Oct 28, 2009, 03:22 PM
This game (PC/PS2) side is NOT a solo game these days...you just need to hook-up with some old friends.

I used to run SOLO all the time...

And honestly I cannot remember when is the last time I even ran solo.

fay
Oct 28, 2009, 03:55 PM
LINK2212, you're coming back!? :o

Sorry, the general PSU population still spams White Beast.

Well maybe. I always said i'm never coming back to it no matter what but the last few days I've been thinking about it a lot and its bugging me. I guess thats temptation lol.
I actually don't want to come back. I'm trying to resist with everything I have. The fact that everyone still spams white beast kinda makes me stay away still. I thought they would have all moved on by now.

It will be funny if you see me about. If I do come back then I'll be going about with no weapons or clothes for that matter. I gave everything away, which was 2 1/2 bil worth or stuff when I quit last time.
Am I able to melee attack with my fists? I can't remember. If not i'll need to ask someone to borrow a weapon till I make some money to buy one myself lol

NDW
Oct 28, 2009, 06:17 PM
I'm tempted to quit PSU, at this point I'm 50/50 on staying or quitting..

You cannot attack weaponless.

fay
Oct 29, 2009, 02:55 AM
:O really. You've been here for ageeees as well. Did you even take a break while I was gone? lol

:( you should be able to attack without a weapon.

NDW
Oct 29, 2009, 03:12 AM
Yeah, I've been here for a while. And nope, I have never taken a break from PSU ever since I first started playing it. :o

Yeah, it's not like PSO. If you need meseta to get back on your feet, I can assist you with that.

fay
Oct 29, 2009, 03:47 AM
Man you must be so so so bored of this game by now lol.

And thanks :)

NDW
Oct 29, 2009, 04:48 AM
It was getting boring with four maxed out characters for a while. I rerolled my male newman into a female newman a while ago. After I get all my characters to LV170, I'll be leveling my photon arts to their caps. Then, I'll be hunting day and night for rares to make meseta and upgrade my equipment.

Once the AOTI supplemental update comes, EXP won't be wasted on a capped character since it'll be able to be converted into AP.

fay
Oct 29, 2009, 05:42 AM
Yeah I agree. I hope it isn't too far away. I mean I had heard about it before I quit last time and that was well over a year ago :/

Gunslinger-08
Oct 29, 2009, 06:07 AM
My band went on tour so I haven't been on PSU in ages (for about a year). Anyways, I got my guardians L. again so I'm back for awhile. Just trying to find some old faces; I play on PC and my char is Blue Samurai. I'll be back for awhile, or at least till I hit the roads again =).

Just one quick question, what are some pop. missions where I can find people to play with instead of playing by myself. Seems like I cant find any party's since I have been back.

Thanks!!!

Shoot me a PM if you want to meet to exchange cards. I've not been able to play consistently due to the hellish nature of my last few weeks of college, but if we can plan something ahead of time, I can all but guarantee I can be there to help level characters or whatever.