PDA

View Full Version : Rare mission question

AmenRa
Oct 24, 2009, 01:22 PM
I was wondering if it's only on Moatoob that you get a chance at a rare mission? I read in another post that you have to play a mission longer than 5min and shorter than 30min but is there anything else that might effect the chances for a rare. thanks

Delete
Oct 25, 2009, 08:39 PM
You can get a rare mission by playing on any of the planets. It just takes some luck to get them.

TwistedDragon
Oct 26, 2009, 04:54 AM
For the rare missions Parum has Illusionary Shaft, Neudaiz has Phantom Fissure and the GC will get Holy Hallucination in a future update. Just go to almost any lobby that has multiple missions in it to do the rare. Certain mission counters wont have it like the 5th floor or alot of pre aoti lobbies. The mission will always be there as well you can log off and it will be there.

If you want to find a rare get 6 people in a party and do True Darkness on c rank or duel in the ruins. Ive found a dozen rares in a day and we did phantom fissure and found a red knight.

NDW
Oct 26, 2009, 04:56 PM
For the rare missions Parum has Illusionary Shaft, Neudaiz has Phantom Fissure and the GC will get Holy Hallucination in a future update.

Don't forgot Moatoob's 'Forest of Illusion'. ;)

Just go to almost any lobby that has multiple missions in it to do the rare. Certain mission counters wont have it like the 5th floor or alot of pre aoti lobbies.

These are the counters that rare free missions cannot be started from:
- GUARDIANS HQ (Clyez City: 5th Floor)
- Raffon Lakeshore to Underwater Plant
- Underwater Plant to Raffon Meadow
- Linear Line Platform (Holtes City: West District)
- AMF Headquarters (Holtes City: West District)
- Kego Clearing to Kugo Hot Springs
- Shikon Tanze route to Agata Islands
- Agata Islands: Egam to Agata RELICS
- Underground Lake to W. Kugu: Field Base.

If you want to find a rare get 6 people in a party and do True Darkness on c rank or duel in the ruins. Ive found a dozen rares in a day and we did phantom fissure and found a red knight.

That method doesn't work anymore.

When searching for a rare mission, the number of players in your party no longer has an effect on the chances of a rare mission appearing. Whether you run a mission solo or with a full party, you will have the same odds of receiving a rare mission flag.

AmenRa
Oct 27, 2009, 12:46 PM
Thanks everyone, ive only ever encountered 2 rare missions and they were on moatoob, i didnt realize i could get them on any planet and that each planet had its own rare run, ive only played forest of illusion. so ill just keep trying and hopefully get another and try out each planets rare run. oh and both times i was going solo with some npcs since i really dont party up. thanks again

WHlTEKNIGHT
Oct 27, 2009, 01:07 PM
Thanks everyone, ive only ever encountered 2 rare missions and they were on moatoob, i didnt realize i could get them on any planet and that each planet had its own rare run, ive only played forest of illusion. so ill just keep trying and hopefully get another and try out each planets rare run. oh and both times i was going solo with some npcs since i really dont party up. thanks again

Remember buddy if you get a rare mission flag on moatoob you can use it on neudaise or parum(or colony from friday) :)