PDA

View Full Version : New Member with loads of rares to trade

OmegaOni
Mar 3, 2001, 10:15 AM
Ok, these are common rares to someone whos only level 63. I have a large large list, and I'm willing to trade everything thats listed.
and note, all items are + maxed out.

1. Chain Sawd
2. twin brand
3. egg blaster
4. dbl saber
5. stag cutlery
6. holy ray
7. oritiagito
8. pitri mag
8. soniti mag
9. churel mag
10. spread needle
11. flame visit
12. Silence claw
13. photon claw
14. inferno bazooka
15. parasite wear de rol 4 slots
16. c bringers rifle
17. sinow beats :)
havin trouble remembering the rest of them right now...
18. victor axe
19. brave knuckles
20. fire scepter agni
21. magical piece
22. varista
23. slicer of assassin
24. flowens sword
25. gae bolg
26. brionac
27. flowens shield
28. delsabers buster
29. last survivor
30. dragon slayer
31. soul eater
32. akikos frying pan
33. ultimate frame
34. pian mag (level 999, dont ask, i dont know, it was duped and given to me)
35. God/battle
36. devil/battle

and suprisingly, SUPRISINGLY, thats it. please reply if you are intrested in trading anything on this list for anything thats NOT on the list.

purhaze
Mar 3, 2001, 10:17 AM
take a look at my list, i just bumped it to top, and tell me what you would like for the egg blaster

Ryuudo
Mar 3, 2001, 10:34 AM
sure.......how about db's saber? It must be rare, because it's not listed with all the other COMMON stuff you have. What do you say?

M_Bison
Mar 3, 2001, 10:38 AM
I have a Celestial Shield I would like to trade for your Parasite Wear: De Rol with 4 slots.

END OF LINE...

f0rge
Mar 3, 2001, 11:56 AM
i'm interested in your lvl 999 pian mag and you spread needle. i have a few things that arent on your list.

email me: [email protected] if you want to make a deal

Nick814625
Mar 3, 2001, 12:52 PM
I am interested in teh spread needle what do you want for it??

Happy79
Mar 3, 2001, 05:49 PM
Im REALLY interested in the Egg Blaster and Parasite Wear De Rol 4 Slots i have:

Mag Cell 213
Mag Cell 502
Visk 235W (40% Dark)
H&S 25 Justice (40% dark and Native)
Regenerate Gear (working)
God/Ability
All 3 Books Of Katana
DB's Shield
DB's Armor (the sword actually becomes good when u use them together)
Soul Eater +35
Soul Banish +9

Im willing to trade a lot more gimmi a msg on aim

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: Happy79 on 2001-03-03 14:52 ]</font>

DarkKnight
Mar 3, 2001, 06:37 PM
i got a DB's shield and a Hunter Field with 2 slots(just found that one)
wanna trade one of them for the axe?

Kerek
Mar 3, 2001, 06:38 PM
It's funny how you are lvl 63 and have all these items. Seems a little fishy to me.

Omega_Zero
Mar 3, 2001, 06:47 PM
hey i will trade god/mind and god/legs for the inferno bazooka. aim me or mail me

darkfalz50
Mar 3, 2001, 10:38 PM
i am lookin at the parisite wear , devil battle,
egg blaster and chain swad

I will trade u the real agitio battle virge god mind god power and lots of armor

Xria
Mar 3, 2001, 10:57 PM
I would like everyone to look at this guy's list and behold the wonders that the miracle of duping can perform.

Xria
Mar 3, 2001, 11:00 PM
If I had 1 wish....if I found a Genie and could get just 1 wish......everyone who has ever duped an item in this game would not be with us anymore.

Tkc613
Mar 4, 2001, 01:54 AM
I agree with Xria. Common rares to someone level 63? Yea right. When I was level 63, the rarest thing I had was a pair of doublesabers, unless you consider the eater and a pan rare.

OmegaOni
Mar 4, 2001, 08:24 AM
Xria, if I had one wish, it would be to rid this planet of minds such as yours. If your so against duplicating, fine by me, your not the damned first person. But, dont give me crap like wishing me gone for it. Yes, the list, almost all, is duped. Big deal? Not to me, thats why I do it. You act as if duping is a bad thing...no, stealing is. I started duping because I lost a maxed out DBL saber to a thief and from that day I started duping. I made a copy of each thing. These items are still good items. They arent lowered in status by a bit because they were duped, and if you think they were, then I really dont want to trade them to you.

Ryuudo, dont be such a cock when I dont even know you.

HAPPY 79, soul banisher is interesting me...Mail me ok?

DarkKnight, the hunters shield sounds good...

And, if I've made enemies already, fine by me... Life isnt complete without them.

RuneX
Mar 4, 2001, 08:30 AM
They arent lowered in status by a bit because they were duped, and if you think they were, then I really dont want to trade them to you.

Simple supply and demand. Making copies increases supply, which decreases demand. So yes, duping DOES lower status/value.

So you were robbed. Boo hoo. Pretty much everyone has had something stolen from them at one point or another. It's a lame-ass excuse for cheating. Just don't use your best weapon around someone who has not yet earned your trust.

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: RuneX on 2001-03-04 05:34 ]</font>

OmegaOni
Mar 4, 2001, 08:38 AM
I was literally waiting for a boo hoo. Yes, theres a supply and demand. This I know, my supplying dosent lower demand... And if it does to you, well, I must say, "boo hoo". I'm not a dumbass player who runs around in lobbies repeating the same line over and over: TRADE ME FOR A ______. I'm not a player who has gameshark codes to have dozens of 999999 pieces to drop, nor rare items to have appear out of nowhere. Rune, there was no excuse. Just ask if you would like to trade or not and dont start any more crap with me. I didnt come here to make at minimum three enemies in three posts...I wanted more friends on PSO. (Dont use a boohoo on that rune).

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: OmegaOni on 2001-03-04 05:53 ]</font>

Ryuudo
Mar 4, 2001, 08:57 AM
piss-off and die if you can't take a little ribbing. Any idiot can tell where you got your items from, I was just offering one you might have missed.

OmegaOni
Mar 4, 2001, 09:01 AM
You piss off and die you egotistical cunt. If your so high above "any idiot" then you coulda just read what I had just wrote, leave me the hell alone! all i wanted to do was trade god damnit.

RuneX
Mar 4, 2001, 09:10 AM
Eh, it'd take a bit more than just duping for me to really consider you an "enemy." I just wanted to make my thoughts on the subject known. You won't see me flaming you in unrelated threads, or anything. I just won't trade with you.

Ryuudo
Mar 4, 2001, 09:11 AM
Do you not read?? I just said I was messin with you and actually offering you an item you could have missed. Excuse me if you have a bad time with others, but...not a very friendly duper are you?

whazzzzzup
Mar 4, 2001, 10:21 AM
wow.....im lvl 63......n i only have a dbl saber(traded for it) and photon claw (friend gave it 2 me).......amazin..........just amazin.......dupin (cough)

Cube
Mar 4, 2001, 11:08 AM
LOL, Omega, even though im aaginst dupin, i have to be on ur side with this one. Alot of these people can be real assholes. You didnt do anyhting to them,and they ahd to come here with their rude remarks,and anoying lectures.

Lol, omega, u make me laugh, good to see someone who knows how to come back with some good combacks.

And to the rest of you. Why are you all so fukin Rude? "boo hoo", SHUT UP. Shit like that pisses me off. you shouldnt sya that to someone when thay have soemthing stolen. your a a heartless bastard and YOU are the kind of ASS HOLES that Piss me off in PSO.

You should feel sory for anyone who is the victim of a theif and not say Boo hoo.

What a Ass.

GO OMEGA!!!!

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: Cube on 2001-03-04 08:09 ]</font>

KillRoy
Mar 4, 2001, 11:11 AM
ill take it all, but all i can offer is 4 meseta. HA!! just kidding id rather find it myself than trade, but thanks for the offer

RuneX
Mar 4, 2001, 11:50 AM
*sigh*

Cube, you apparently misunderstood me. The whole "Boo-hoo" thing was to emphasise my dislike for his reasoning behind him duping. It's not like I wanted him (Or anyone else, for that matter) to get robbed, or anything. Just the opposite. Normally, I'm near the first in line to help people replace stuff if they're robbed or lose crap due to a BSOD.

DarthSP
Mar 4, 2001, 11:51 AM
Duping is worse than stealing.....can someone ban the admitted duper....plz.

Eowyn
Mar 4, 2001, 11:54 AM
BWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Ok all these angry posts just made me laugh for some reason http://www.pso-world.com/images/phpbb/icons/icon_smile.gif
Oh and why is there a quake symbol for a message icon? Just curious.

OmegaOni
Mar 4, 2001, 12:12 PM
Cube I appreciated your reply. Rune, sorry if I took your boo hoo badly man. After reading all the other posts that pissed me off I was raging at anyone. DarthSP, welcome to the hitlist. Ryuudo, I'm not a friendly duper to you, and yes, I do read, but you have of course pissed me off with each post youve made here. Despite that Ryuudo, can we at least start off on the right foot. I'm ID PURPLENUM, they are advanced weaponry and armor finders. WHITILLS find everything. YELLOWBOZE finds hard cash. So on so on. This is why I have a lot of good stuff, the really rares like the EGG and Holy Ray were duped gifts. Eowyn I'm glad my troubles here made you laugh, they were not for nothing now::cough::. Darth, anyone else who may hate me for duping, (a lot of you do...) I am an honest player. I too help out people who were jacked. A guy I didnt know in the slightest, lost his soul eater to a thief. I gave him mine. Ive done this on many occasions...Im an admitted duper. At least im honest. WHAZZAP I can give a good bet your pinkal, thats why you only have crap :).

I must state this again. I didnt come here to make enemies. I pissed a lot of you off with the duping deal, but thats not a reason to hate me out of nowhere, and wish me gone or have me banned. Darth, stealing isnt as bad as duping? I hope your flamed for that lil badly thought out comment.

htny
Mar 4, 2001, 12:16 PM
email me [email protected] will trade well for god/battle

Zaen
Mar 4, 2001, 12:29 PM
You misunderstand, and have quite mangled beyond all recognition, the point, newcomer. When you're angry about losing something you value, then perhaps you should reconsider sinking to the level of those who would take your equipment, create copies of it, or hack it into something altogether different, as the Pian mag seems to indicate. Equipment like that is a clear disruption of the gameflow, and as you can see, it makes everyone on the list quite miserable, not to mention defeats the point of trading things you claim yourself. We have all been made the fool of by a wayward thief with sticky fingers. But as you can see from the number of enemies you've made, not all of us react to it in the same manner.

I suppose you'll simply discount this message as rambling nonsense. But please, before you react, APPLY COMMON SENSE NOW, as opposed to looking the fool later.

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: Zaen on 2001-03-04 09:33 ]</font>

OmegaOni
Mar 4, 2001, 12:37 PM
Can someone tell me how to get rid of my user name and all my info? I tried to correct whatever mistakes I made here, but I guess it didn't work. The PIAN MAG, Zaen, if you were emplying it was a hacked mag, no, you use the MAG CELL OGA OGA on a MAG and it allows it to surpass level 200. "APPLY COMMON SENSE NOW" Why dont you preach that to the rest of the people who went off on me? I dont always use common sense, a common mistake...But...I'm tired of having to argue. If this made me look like a fool, I dont give a half a damn. I dont know any of you IRL so it dosent affect my real life, so as long as thats in tact, this is nothing but a small loss to me...Even though I didnt want this to happen. Later everyone, nice knowing ya...no, wait, it wasent nice.

Zaen, I didn't take it as a rambling message either...Thanks for opening my eyes a little bit more though.

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: OmegaOni on 2001-03-04 09:42 ]</font>

Zaen
Mar 4, 2001, 12:44 PM
Gee, and I thought you were going to explode and react violently. I just call them as I see them, and perhaps we could have been friends under better circumstances. But as it stands, I'm going to have to take the side of the "rude assholes" who work hard for their equipment, and bid you farewell. I hope you did learn something, though, as not all of us are so quick to turn to quick cheats and work-arounds if we get ourselves in a jam.

So long, then, and good day to you. I only hope you'll learn that sometimes the experience of earning what you get is more valuable than the prize itself.

Ryuudo
Mar 4, 2001, 01:03 PM
Hey man, it was never my intention to get into it with you. I just tried to make a little joke (at your expense admittidly) and you flew off the handle and started with the name calling. Otherwise, you seem to have alot of info on the game that I haven't been able to find anywhere. If we can get past this, maybe you can help everyone after all.(lol)
Catch you later(and in a good mood i hope)

OmegaOni
Mar 5, 2001, 02:34 AM
Go ahead and ask me anything about the game...Yes, I know a lot of stuff about it and I'd be willing to share. I was close to leaving last night but I guess I'll stay but try to keep a low profile (hah, like thats gonna happen now).

Xria
Mar 5, 2001, 07:02 AM
OK OmegaOni, I'll give you some reasons why you and your faggot ass duping can suck my oversized dick and choke on it.

At one time I really enjoyed EVERY run through of PSO because of the simple prospect that I might find a really cool ass item. As you all know there are TONS of really rare secret items to be found, and I was sure 1 day I would find one and I would have something to show off. After about 150 hours I found a TWIN BRAND, and damn I got excited, I finally found something I could show off. Now all would have been well and I would have been satisfyed with my singel twin brand, had you MOTHER FUCKERS NOT STARTED THIS DAMNED DUPING SHIT. Now every game I go into, at least 1 person has every fucking 11 star weapon in the game. Whether it be a normal, hard, or very hard game, at least 1 person is loaded up with 11 star weps that they got from duping or traded with dupers. Now I have all these items too, just like everyone else, and now item hunting doesn't mean jack shit to me anymore. What does a level 100 humar do for fun besides Item hunt? Leveling means nothing anymore....so you go hunt items. Well if I find one of those items now, why the fuck would I care? Basically what I'm saying is you dupers have shortened the life span of the game for a LOT of people who enjoyed item hunting in PSO.

Plainly, I would be much happier if I only had my twin brand, and everyone else didn't. Without the duping, I would guess that eventually everyone would find 1 or 2 super rare weps, and depending on their section id they would all be different. Everyone would have their own little bad ass weapon, an item they could enjoy because everyone else didn't have it. And everyone would still have a reason to go item hunting.

Now look what you duping mother fuckers did, I have all these weapons and I don't give a shit about them because everyone has the same fucking weapons. These weapons were supposed to be super-rare, but you are giving them out like they are db sabers. All I have left to do in PSO is make new characters, or try to get my characters as strong as possible, because the item trade and item hunting have been blown to hell because a few dumb bastards like you didn't realize the impact duping would have on some of the other people who play the game.

Don't you people look what happened to previous games when cheats are introduced like this? Look at mother fucking diablo. Even look at Nox quest...if you happened to have played that low-key game.

Right now what I would like Sega to do is introduce the SUPER BLACK SCREEN OF DEATH FROM HELL, a PSO server crash which would somehow whipe away every single item in everyone's bank and inventory. And alongside the super black screen of death from hell, they would have found a way to prevent back-up characters from being usable. Then everyone would have no more weapons and no more ways of duping, and we could all just start over and go hunt for our own items.

And I don't care how crazy you think I am, I'm not the only one who thinks this way.

DarthSP
Mar 5, 2001, 07:30 AM
wow, great post xria....i applaud you

OmegaOni
Mar 5, 2001, 09:55 AM
Xria, one word. Beatiful. It was a well written reply sorta...But, you still dont get it and all you do is assume things about me. I dont give shit away. I rarely trade. And you bitch and moan because you cant blow up a box and find anything other than a spread. Im gonna do what somebody on this post did to really piss me off Xria. Boo hoo. You can blow MY BIG COCK you stupid little ignorant slut who is so passionate about these ideas she has and most of which arent even true. My duped items are incase a fucker like you steals it. Quote: At one time I enjoyed every run through PSO. Way to give yourself away...You have that kind of mouth and you dont even leave your room because you cant be separated from a game. All you can do is bitch and moan because you cant run around in a lobby yelling and bragging how you grabbed a twin brand. Big deal, you selfish bitch. A lot of people are incredibly happy that people dupe. They get in on loot. They get good items. THAT disrupts trading, but I dont do that...But I respect those who do because it keeps bitching and moaning at a minimum, at least on the game, since its already well known its not here. And another thing, CAPITOL LETTERED SENTENCES CUSSING ME OUT WILL NOT PISS ME OFF. Xria, get over it. Keep whatever dignity you have. This is life, things dont always go your way, and it will go someone elses way. Thats just the way it is. Quote: Now look at what you duping fuckers did, blah blah. If you dont give a shit about your weapons THATS YOUR PROBLEM. All you have to do left in PSO? Your level 100, why are you still playing? Its obvious your life revolves around this crappy RPG, sure online its fun but as an RPG it sucks. Just keep your head in your ass Xria and we will get along fine.

Ne0
Mar 5, 2001, 10:44 AM
Holy shit, good post Xria.

Jedipuff
Mar 5, 2001, 11:59 AM
Heh heh, immature on both accounts. Though I would try and side with one party or other, the way Xria expresses his/her self is very hostile and unfair. Guess what, if an item is dupped or not, the people who take them and KNOW they are dupped are worse than those who dupp to begin with. THOSE are the ones supplying duppers with the market. I don't know why it's a proble, How, pray tell, does it take away from the game? Because you think you should be the only one on a server to own a rare item? Listen, I've found most of those items when I was in my 40's levels and could max them because the most common item my character finds is grinders. He could have been a dupper, or he could not have. Atleaste these aren't Gameshark weapons........

My god how dare you wish bad over people who cheat at a game. That just shows that there aren't any imortant things in life anymore that people would resort to violence because of being looked at the wrong way or look fishy.

Xria
Mar 5, 2001, 02:07 PM
Hey omega, I got my double saber jacked the other day. Did I got out and start cheating just because of it? NO. I went and stole it back from the guy. Backing up your character and duping are completely different. In about 16 trades in my PSO career I've been jacked just once, and I got all my items back from the guy. Basically omega, you are just an idiot. Just cause he stole your worthless item doesn't make duping right.

I mean, all that over a fucking doublesaber?
People find 2-3 of those things in a single runthrough and they give them out for free without even duping them.

And appearently neither you nor jedi understood any points I was trying to make in my reply, so you both are dumber than the shit on the bottom of my shoe.

john_galt
Mar 5, 2001, 06:50 PM
Xria, the point isn't who or who isn't a complete asshole in this thread.. To the most casual observer, that's obvious...

I think the point that Omega and Jedi were both trying to make is that you (and everyone that gets so upset about duping) are an ultimate second-hander. You can't enjoy the game for the fun of the game itself, you only enjoy the game if you have people drooling over your rare item. Rather than looking for value in the parts of the game that are intended for individual enjoyment, you whine that a level 20 ranger has the same weapon you do.

Any rational, true RPGer gets satisfaction from what he's accomplished.. Not from what other people think about what he's accomplished.

Remember, this time you're not the only hero. So grow up, get a life, and try to play with more dignity and respect than you show in your comments.

Xria
Mar 5, 2001, 09:36 PM
Before I tell you to suck my pecker and choke on a pubic hairball.....I would like to point out a fact about games and why some people buy them: accknowledgement.

Why in the hell do people buy games with ladders in them and play them 24/7? Why the hell do they do that? So THEY can know they are good, or so everyone else can know their skill, or what they have accomplished? It's a simple fact of online play, why play with others when you can't show your accomplishments?

Now to the point of individuality......would you like it if every character in the game looked like your character? If everyone was the same class, size, hair color, etc? No you wouldn't. Why? because everyone else is just like it, and you won't stand out in any way. Wouldn't that suck? Same deal with the weapons. Why do you think people want these weapons so bad? It sure as hell isn't becuase they are destructive (outside of the spread needle). They want them for recognition of the 170+ hours they spent killing sharks, and to show they are more experienced, etc. Why do you think people try to ammass as many specials as they can? For a collection. If you were collecting baseball cards, wouldn't it royally piss you off if someone had the exact same cards you had?

Do I have to give any more examples as to why me and a billion other people hate duping?

John Galt: "Remember, this time you're not the only hero. So grow up, get a life, and try to play with more dignity and respect than you show in your comments. "

I really, really want to bash this comment of yours, but...I could just go on all day about the fact it's a computer game and how dignity doesn't matter that much and blah blah blah and you're telling me to get a life on a forum....etc. Ok, lets just leave it at the fact that you are a retard, and I'm finished.

DOWN WITH DUPING. If you want some other opinions on this, I believe a lady named Jade made a post on the general forum called "the end of PSO", or something like that. Go look at it to see I'm not alone.

OmegaOni
Mar 6, 2001, 11:07 AM
DOWN WITH IDIOTS. Wait, I've always said that. Xria all you do is try to press your opinions onto others. I feel just as fondly about duplicating as you feel about hating it. You will never get rid of us with a simple capitialized sentence. You made another assumption you brat, I dont backup characters. My character is the only one I have, I'm not rich and cant afford another VMU. Oh, that whole individuality ramble about how one would feel if someone had the same baseball cards as you and if someone looked like you, guess what, thats the way it IS. Every HUcast I've seen is almost exactly the same. I've run into THREE other HUcasts that were my color, my shape, and had the same ID as me. Did I feel violated? NO! I felt a little connection with them for having the same taste as me. I will forever battle you over this topic if you wish but just know that no single person alone is ever the best or the right one. And please, tell me whats up with the pecker jokes, aren't you a woman? If theres one thing I've learned online its that idiots like you never give up if the enemy in the case throws the same immature jokes back at you. Take this as a challenge..I have a life offline and online. I'm willing to put my online time into this.

Roaddogglosthispassword
Mar 6, 2001, 11:56 AM
Looks like sega got the dupers big time......u can't even log on with your old save.......happened to me last night
I'm sick of duping i mean i don't care if he dupes or not whatever tickles elmo better
I personnaly lost a charachter behind duping and basically want no part of it now being that sega is on a sweep....thank god i had someone hold my cbringer...at least i can equip that on my other charachter
Other than that i have no problem with duping except the handme downs if you're gonna dupe do it for yourself if u r gonna trade at least give the person back his item...........btw duping is dead now anyone with a 999 mag gets their charachter blocked meaning u better have another characher or start over.....Xria.... get off the power trip.are u angry cause u noticed that u were to late to gloat and could not show off your new toys because they were already common....just think about you did not pay for there game so thats there business...talking about it is not going to get u anywhere

OmegaOni
Mar 7, 2001, 05:17 AM
I happen to have a level 999 pian mag that was given to me...I got online today too, no problems. Should I pawn the thing off?