PDA

View Full Version : Let no man forget how menacing we are,

ShinMaruku
Oct 24, 2009, 06:30 PM
We are LIONS!
[spoiler-box]
http://fc07.deviantart.com/fs39/i/2008/356/0/1/WOW__Blood_Elf_Death_Knight_by_Leevitron.jpg
[/spoiler-box]

Dhylec
Oct 24, 2009, 06:54 PM
chu menacing!
it should be contained for da sake of security ;o

Outrider
Oct 25, 2009, 06:38 PM
We are LIONS!
[spoiler-box]
http://mojolion.com/images/clion.png
[/spoiler-box]

Fix'd.

astuarlen
Oct 25, 2009, 07:53 PM
Thank you, Outrider. It's a shame advertisers these days aren't held to stricter standards. I never know what to expect when I open a thread.

[spoiler-box]Okay, that's patently untrue. I know to expect fanart of busty, generally ill-clothed videogame or comics characters and/or heavily armored trooper dudes. Sometimes I am surprised with a robot or orc.[/spoiler-box]

Solstis
Oct 25, 2009, 10:52 PM
Let no man forget how menacing we are,
Carrying the weight of our victory Ark
Who though that this was a good idea

astuarlen
Oct 26, 2009, 12:52 AM
Let no man forget how menacing we are,
Carrying the weight of our victory Ark
Who though that this was a good idea

Probably the jerkbutt holding the light end. >:{
Revenge, in this case, is a dish best dropped on their feet.

[spoiler-box]I feel bad derailing the poesy train before it even leaves the station, but whatchu gonna do?[/spoiler-box]

Outrider
Oct 26, 2009, 09:48 AM
Thank you, Outrider. It's a shame advertisers these days aren't held to stricter standards. I never know what to expect when I open a thread.

[spoiler-box]Okay, that's patently untrue. I know to expect fanart of busty, generally ill-clothed videogame or comics characters and/or heavily armored trooper dudes. Sometimes I am surprised with a robot or orc.[/spoiler-box]

Hey - whatever I can do to make sure Shin can no longer wank it to this thread, y'know?

ShinMaruku
Oct 26, 2009, 10:12 AM
http://fc01.deviantart.com/fs51/f/2009/275/5/d/5d03eca52b409bb3956b6dc25bbfc7c5.jpg

astuarlen
Oct 26, 2009, 01:01 PM
Doesn't anyone realize that having one's breasts knock around inside cold metal cups would be exceptionally uncomfortable? On the other hand, I have no idea how sensitive silicone-filled blobs are on average.

Outrider
Oct 26, 2009, 03:28 PM
Well, if it's anything like Wonder Woman's golden girdle getup, it appears to be as stretchy and soft as spandex.

I didn't go into this post planning for alliteration, but there it is.

ShinMaruku
Oct 26, 2009, 08:49 PM
Doesn't anyone realize that having one's breasts knock around inside cold metal cups would be exceptionally uncomfortable? On the other hand, I have no idea how sensitive silicone-filled blobs are on average.
That's the queen of the undead, I don't think she cares. Plus it's a magical metal cup set. :E

washuguy
Oct 26, 2009, 11:57 PM
Well, if it's anything like Wonder Woman's golden girdle getup, it appears to be as stretchy and soft as spandex.

I didn't go into this post planning for alliteration, but there it is.:) :)