PDA

View Full Version : 42 Borderlands.

Lance813
Oct 25, 2009, 11:03 PM
Buy it for me now, please.

BIG OLAF
Oct 25, 2009, 11:19 PM
There's already a Borderlands thread in the Off-Topic board.

Nitro Vordex
Oct 25, 2009, 11:48 PM
Ask us if we care.

Someone buy Borderlands for my birthday.

BIG OLAF
Oct 25, 2009, 11:55 PM
Ask us if we care.

Wow, I wasn't trying to be rude or anything. There was no need for that comment, at all.

Volcompat321
Oct 26, 2009, 12:02 AM

This is FKL, it's not the same down here. Don't worry about it :D :wacko:

Ask us if we care.

Someone buy Borderlands for my birthday.

Buy me Borderlands for Ps3(is it on Ps3? :o)
And I'll buy it for you on the 360...(is it on the 360?)

Oh and you too Lance.

BIG OLAF
Oct 26, 2009, 12:04 AM
This is FKL, it's not the same. :wacko:

Buy me Borderlands for Ps3(is it on Ps3? :o)
And I'll buy it for you on the 360...(is it on the 360?)

How is it not the same? As in, the people on this board are somehow allowed to be disrespectful for no reason? If that's what you mean, then ok.

To answer your question: Yes, it's on PS3 and 360.

Nitro Vordex
Oct 26, 2009, 12:12 AM
[spoiler-box]http://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m236/Trelane1/Movies/WhySoSerious.jpg
[/spoiler-box]

Volcompat321
Oct 26, 2009, 12:29 AM
How is it not the same? As in, the people on this board are somehow allowed to be disrespectful for no reason? If that's what you mean, then ok.

To answer your question: Yes, it's on PS3 and 360.

Nah, not exactly.
That wasn't rude, or he wasn't trying to be rude, rather.
That's just Nitro. :o
FKL is a different breed of people. Maybe not even human.:wacko:
Down here, :wacko: is your best friend.

And oh, Ps3 and 360...well that plan works then Nitro.

UnderscoreX
Oct 26, 2009, 12:55 AM
Geez Nitro does your PMS go away or straight to your thighs ? Unbelievably rude!!

Lance813
Oct 26, 2009, 01:03 AM
Wow, I wasn't trying to be rude or anything. There was no need for that comment, at all.

Yeah guiz, dun b so rood. :wacko:

FKL is spam, don't be serious. You will just get your :disapprove: eaten out.

Bye me the PS3 one, kthxbai.

Nitro Vordex
Oct 26, 2009, 01:19 AM
My deepest apologies to anyone who may have been offended.

/unsincere

astuarlen
Oct 26, 2009, 01:34 AM
Good Knight of the Order of the Bucket, I do believe you're doing it incorrectly. Behold:

I'm sorry if anyone took my remarks as offensive, and I regret that my good intentions were so completely misconstrued.

Now that's how you do a non-apology. NO real REMORSE!

Mixfortune
Oct 26, 2009, 03:26 AM
We apologize for any confusion and offense that resulted from our choice of wording, and want to assure you that we take your concerns and sentiments seriously. We'll continue to follow your comments and please let us know if you have any other thoughts or concerns. Keep watching as the event unfolds and we hope you'll agree with us that it was all done in the spirit of the good natured fun of FKL.

SabZero
Oct 26, 2009, 08:30 AM
I want it too, but 50EUR!? And online activation? Fuck off.

Lance813
Oct 26, 2009, 01:32 PM
PS3 doesn't have an online activation fee, does it?

Kent
Oct 26, 2009, 04:37 PM
What's this about lolactivation (as if it were some sort of problem)?

Also: Borderlands has been scientifically proven to be better than the rest of the internet. True story.

Chuck_Norris
Oct 26, 2009, 04:43 PM

Don't you see the tag, noob? This thread is about Forty-Two Borderlands.

Waki Miko Syamemaru!
Oct 26, 2009, 07:32 PM
I want some hot Borderlands action. I want to blast some nutsack point blank with a double barrel while singing "Bohemian Rhapsody". Fuck, I was singing it at work today and everyone was looking at me like I got 15 heads. Don't these uppity bitches listen to Queen or is it all touchy feely soft yuppy music? God I hate these people.

Someone buy me this game because I'm poor and an asshole runs my state. Also GTA4 is losing its power to ease my anger after a bad day.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Oct 27, 2009, 02:59 AM
Lotta people see this but didn't see my "Yakuza Going JAPAN" spoof topic.

This may lead to never spoofing topics again.

Plus anyone who just put "Buy me this game for my bday" in the actual games thread gets the same sort of ribbing. You'z OT'ers ain't so saintly neither.

Also if anyone in FKL had any money to buy anyone else games, that'd be news to me.
Who wants to buy some NINTENDO SIXTY-4IVFOURQUATRO GAMES?!

Lance813
Oct 27, 2009, 01:11 PM
Who wants to buy some NINTENDO SIXTY-4IVFOURQUATRO GAMES?!

I'll sell you my 41 game collection for enough money to buy Borderlands.

Lance813
Oct 29, 2009, 11:30 AM
Ok, got dis.

Ima level 15 Siren on teh PS3. Which of you fklites plays?

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Oct 30, 2009, 12:51 AM
I be broker than you with these games and new is like out of reach.

Who will buy me some Way of the Samurai 3 on that XBLOX?
In your face mainstream.

Lance813
Nov 1, 2009, 01:24 PM
Ok, So i'm like level 33 nao. Who the fuck plays PStree?

Nitro Vordex
Nov 1, 2009, 02:51 PM
No one important.

Retniwreven
Nov 1, 2009, 03:38 PM
I play it, but I don't have Borderlands.
Wonder if I ought to get it...

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Nov 1, 2009, 07:23 PM
Ok, So i'm like level 33 nao. Who the fuck plays PStree?
Phantasy Star tree simulation?

Don't tempt them. They just might @ Sonic Bleem.

Retniwreven
Nov 3, 2009, 02:34 AM
So I bought it, made a Siren, hit 15 mostly due to an online game I tried where some level 30 sniper rushed me through a lot of it, dumped a bunch of neat weapons he grabbed during the area for me, and then some level 26 zerker came and ruined it by grabbing every single good item and all the boss loot, and selling it to the shop. >_>

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Nov 3, 2009, 07:18 AM
Friend had that happen with his "friend"(he thought they were cool B before this incident) in a player apartment shop - early PSU days.

He was just starting out, a few months late. She sells a weap he needs, or could have used to make his life a lot easier for like 500 meseta more than he could afford to some dude who bursts in who's pockets are overflowing with meseta (greedy overplaying grab everything type dude prob.).

He was destined to hate this PSYOU- and its joo-grab all the items and try to profit every last cent-ness mentality.

Retniwreven
Nov 4, 2009, 05:59 PM
So I got my first taste of a Dual Anarchy SMG, Right after I got a class mod that gives +40% SMG damage.
Life is gooooood.
I killed Mad Mel, or whatever his name was, after being run over, in about 2-3 seconds of continuous fire.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Nov 4, 2009, 06:08 PM
MechGun glitch (is still a highly searched PSOW term)

Retniwreven
Nov 4, 2009, 06:26 PM
MechGun glitch (is still a highly searched PSOW term)

Dual Anarchy guns feel like a mechgun glitch.
Their damage notes "x4" afterwards.
Essentially they fire four bullets per shot at normal SMG rate of fire.

Lance813
Nov 6, 2009, 02:00 PM
Get with the 5 shot burst combat rifles. Those are amazing.

Retniwreven
Nov 6, 2009, 06:16 PM
Get with the 5 shot burst combat rifles. Those are amazing.

I've actually gotten into revolvers lately. I found a Brutal Equalizer, Incendiary Equalizer, and Pestilent Defiler. Scary stuff.
Brutal and Incendiary regen ammo nearly as fast as I can fire it, with Brutal being like a revolver style shotgun, and Incen being 3.7x zoom 91 accuracy with good fire element
Pestilent's a highly accurate 4x corrosive revolver. No ammo regen but it's scary.

Lance813
Nov 8, 2009, 12:06 AM
By the end of my first play-through i found a two shot revolver that dealt 582 damage. Revolvers are beasts in this game.

Retniwreven
Nov 8, 2009, 02:29 AM
Well, I think I'm set for a long time. I found a 'Hellfire' SMG.
This thing is like an "I Win" button on anything that isn't immune to fire. Especially with a Firefly mod. It doesn't fire very fast at all for a SMG, but the fire damage it DOES is like.. scary.

Well, that and some type of Cobalt Volcano sniper rifle. It's also 4x fire, and randomly explodes in this massive fiery death-ball.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Nov 8, 2009, 02:42 AM
Well, I think I'm set for a long time. I found a 'Hellfire' SMG.
This thing is like an "I Win" button on anything that isn't immune to fire. Especially with a Firefly mod. It doesn't fire very fast at all for a SMG, but the fire damage it DOES is like.. scary.

Well, that and some type of Cobalt Volcano sniper rifle. It's also 4x fire, and randomly explodes in this massive fiery death-ball.
Rafoie?

Came here almost directly from the Fallout 3 vs Borderlands topic ("I win button" was mentioned) after the Borderlands topic, and now to make sure we are still in the same place, and not borderlands world.coms I said a Fire lv 3 Technique, somewhat AoE * in them PSYOUS.

*changing from game to game I know. Don't get multi hits on individual enemies in that PSO, but get auto target and guaranteed hit. I uh, forgot what PSU Rafoie does. :hamster: Makes Ethan emo Anakin Walker son in story mode, right?!

Retniwreven
Nov 8, 2009, 02:49 AM
Oh, it's like... it has a big fire explosion normally, but this one is HUGE.
The flavor text that causes it is "Pele Demands a Sacrifice!"

Not like Rafoie huge, but big for Borderlands.

Retniwreven
Nov 10, 2009, 12:01 AM
Just because the opening song is kind of catchy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvaINwQX_IY

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Nov 10, 2009, 12:18 AM
It is epic.
And the arrow points to the other last replied to today also Borderlands topic in OT.

That video did say @ the end (proves I watched all of it) "Made by this one churchX dude, 1 of the most epic games evar!!"

Dancing robot and suspension on the vehicle when turning reminded me of the budget PS2 Arena game I got by Konami with quad-pedal robots rolling around and 3 wheeled mini bots like that. Wish those guys danced too. They were just cannon fodder inbetween more robots coming up elevators into play, continue your multiplier and such.

And if you loaned a mech instead of taking your own in, sometimes you were given mr. super gimped one by the random draw, the no damage turret gun only tricycle bot. And you couldn't handle a D rank battle with that guy. Dance to the extreme exit.

ShinMaruku
Nov 10, 2009, 01:05 AM
Critical biatch!