PDA

View Full Version : PS0 pregame insiration

Java378
Oct 26, 2009, 01:23 AM
Post what you watch or look at to get inspired to play Phantasy Star.

Here is some of mine.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HdYwt9R0mEY

Everytime I play PS0, I think of killin zombies. Or, what the guy in the gun locker says.

Niered
Oct 26, 2009, 01:24 AM
Saner much?

Java378
Oct 26, 2009, 01:33 AM
Nope. Not really.

I have to get in some kind of mindset to play a game for 200+ hours while looking at the same avatar/character for at least 50.

Though, when I'm a ranger, I do switch gun types a lot.

Niered
Oct 26, 2009, 01:42 AM
I doubt very much you know what I am referring to, so I'll go ahead and explain.

Saner was/is a member of this site. He's known for making pointless threads and topics and generally spamming the hell out of a board because hes too prone to rampant over-excitement. And fanboy-ism, but thats not what I'm getting at.

Generally speaking, making 3 topics that have next to nothing to do with the game this board is about is a bad idea, and only bumps the useful topics down on the list. Plus, the admins might just annoyed enough to start locking them.

Java378
Oct 26, 2009, 01:44 AM
Oh, sorry. I am actually prone to fanboyism and pretty much bored.

Thankfully, I found the Borderlands thread.

Niered
Oct 26, 2009, 01:46 AM
Just keep in mind that this place is actually used by people that have little to no idea about what the game is, and your just making it harder for them to find relevant information.

Dragwind
Oct 26, 2009, 07:41 PM
I usually just make a fanfic for my characters and imagine their persona while playing or listen to certain music.

kirtblue
Oct 26, 2009, 09:24 PM
I usually just make a fanfic for my characters and imagine their persona while playing or listen to certain music.

dude i do that too its why i reuse my characters over and over

Donnikun
Oct 26, 2009, 09:25 PM
dude i do that too its why i reuse my characters over and over

me too, looks like im definatly not alone in making fanfics.

Waki Miko Syamemaru!
Oct 26, 2009, 09:27 PM
I'm making whole new characters. Brand spanking new. Also I think I may just mute the game and play some of my own music while playing. Dazz Band and Grandmaster Flash and the Furious Five are on the top of my list.

kirtblue
Oct 26, 2009, 11:51 PM
I'm making whole new characters. Brand spanking new. Also I think I may just mute the game and play some of my own music while playing. Dazz Band and Grandmaster Flash and the Furious Five are on the top of my list.

when i do this i turn down the background music and leave sound fx on that way you can have your own soundtrack and stil be able to hear whats going on though you will probably end up using one headphone/earbud so you can hear it over computer/stereo

Java378
Oct 27, 2009, 12:05 AM
"Don't mess with me cuz I'm close to the edge,
I'm trying not to lose my head

hu hu hu hu

It's like a jungle out there
------ trying to keep from going under"

OMG, it so fits.

kirtblue
Oct 27, 2009, 12:30 AM
"Don't mess with me cuz I'm close to the edge,
I'm trying not to lose my head

hu hu hu hu

It's like a jungle out there
------ trying to keep from going under"

OMG, it so fits.

???????????????????song lyrics?

Java378
Oct 27, 2009, 01:10 AM

Grandmaster flash and the furious five lyrics.

kirtblue
Oct 27, 2009, 01:28 AM
Grandmaster flash and the furious five lyrics.

hmmm we would need all the lyrics if your wanting to nominate it for official club song maybe put a link in the group of the song or song lyrics and thanx for the input

Java378
Oct 27, 2009, 01:32 AM
hmmm we would need all the lyrics if your wanting to nominate it for official club song maybe put a link in the group of the song or song lyrics and thanx for the input

I was just repeating lyrics.

Some of my other inspiration is when I think about . . . .

*sniff*

*sniff*

The millions and millions of THE ROCK fans.

*outburst*

Can you smell what the Rock is cookin?

<----Thinks this should be a partial joke thread.

Waki Miko Syamemaru!
Oct 27, 2009, 11:10 AM

Thats was lyrics to Grandmaster Flash and the Furious Five's song "The Message". One of the few well known old skool rap songs. They don't make em like they used to anymore.

kirtblue
Oct 27, 2009, 10:22 PM
i liked old rapp when it was fun true enough though when i want to get in the mood for some geekery i listen to some mc chris

Zero Revenge
Oct 28, 2009, 12:08 AM
His name is Boba - the Fett. His backpack - has jets.

kirtblue
Oct 28, 2009, 12:12 AM
hell yeah ive seen him once he signed a copy of sealab for me was awesome