PDA

View Full Version : Girls awaiting Phantasy Star Zero club

Java378
Oct 26, 2009, 01:39 AM
Come post here. Are there any?

Come on now.

Sidenote: When I posted the Left 4 dead 2 trailer on another forum, some chicks were like "I'm getting that.". And that was on a celebrity gossip board.

Niered
Oct 26, 2009, 01:43 AM
Come post here. Are there any?

Come on now.

Sidenote: When I posted the Left 4 dead 2 trailer on another forum, some chicks were like "I'm getting that.". And that was on a celebrity gossip board.

Please refer to my post in your other thread. This is kind of annoying.

xSHiNOx
Oct 26, 2009, 01:52 AM
were there any girls that posted in the PSZ section of this forum?

kirtblue
Oct 26, 2009, 02:00 AM
i doubt if any would come forward but yes there are women on this forum

SirTopps
Oct 26, 2009, 02:06 AM
i think we would all want a girlfriend .. that played psz. i just dont see it happening.

Niered
Oct 26, 2009, 02:14 AM
I played PSO:BB with my girlfriend. She liked it, but we didn't keep on playing it because her PC broke shortly thereafter, but I could probably get her to play it with me again. She's the kind of girl who generally only plays the Sims, but I can sometimes find other games she likes, like Scribblenauts, Animal Crossing, and various party games like Dokapon Kingdom.

kirtblue
Oct 26, 2009, 02:17 AM
i think we would all want a girlfriend .. that played psz. i just dont see it happening.

unless the forum gets flooded with women no its simple numbers less females equals more lonely males

dokapon kingdom was kewl but you gotta play with the pompadour

SirTopps
Oct 26, 2009, 02:19 AM
wait. now one guy has a wife and this guy has a girlfriend. im starting to get sad here.

kirtblue
Oct 26, 2009, 02:24 AM
wait. now one guy has a wife and this guy has a girlfriend. im starting to get sad here.

well could be worse you could be me lol

Niered
Oct 26, 2009, 02:24 AM
unless the forum gets flooded with women no its simple numbers less females equals more lonely males

dokapon kingdom was kewl but you gotta play with the pompadour

Honestly Dokapon Kingdom is awesome only if you play with friends. I know its a party game and that goes without saying but its the kind of game that I've been trying to get my friends into a campaign with forever. None of them will give the game enough time to really sink in, which is so lame because you really do need to play the game for at least an hour or two until you really get why it is so much fun. Incredibly cheap, but fun.

Best moment ever was when I was in first place for like 5 weeks straight, so my cousin buys a guided warp and warps me to the hardest are in the game assuming that the monsters there will kill me. So I go up against a level 57 ogre and I'm only level 15. I just keeping critical attacking and countering him going for pure luck, and 3 turns later I win by some stupid twist of fate. I leveled up over 20 times from that one battle, and then died the next fight. Of course the joke was on him because even if I had lost some cash and time from resurrection when I respawned at the castle I was so much stronger than anyone else it didnt even matter.

Best turnaround ever.

SirTopps
Oct 26, 2009, 02:30 AM
theres nothing wrong with you kirt.

kirtblue
Oct 26, 2009, 02:34 AM
i always get screwed in the long games whoever im playing always gets that curse that changes them into a nightmare spawn thing and they beat me

theres nothing wrong with you kirt.

i know that and you know that but as a whole people are intimidated by me like nobody takes the time to figure out im a nice guy they all just shy away so i spend alot of time online making friends and i do that well i even have a pretty good fan base in the uk

SirTopps
Oct 26, 2009, 02:46 AM
lol yeah . uk girls need good guys like you . i know a few english gals. and all their men are like dumb. and really your look does clash with your personality on here. im afraid i might pre judge ya in real life if i didnt know you. its really too bad. but i hope i can learn to be more open. a lot of people look at me and think im some sort of idiot or loser or whatever. so i guess it is good we do have online so we can see each others true selves first .

kirtblue
Oct 26, 2009, 03:02 AM
lol yeah . uk girls need good guys like you . i know a few english gals. and all their men are like dumb. and really your look does clash with your personality on here. im afraid i might pre judge ya in real life if i didnt know you. its really too bad. but i hope i can learn to be more open. a lot of people look at me and think im some sort of idiot or loser or whatever. so i guess it is good we do have online so we can see each others true selves first .

i take it you seen my pics on face book of most my face tattooed vs the very tame pic i have on here

i dont think you are an idiot or a loser you are very intelligent and witty and are well liked and respected here

in all seriousness though i do try to do exactly that get rid of rumors and stereotypes i am not a skinhead nor have i been to prison im more than happy to break those stereotypes but i digress yet again

SirTopps
Oct 26, 2009, 03:20 AM
thank you. i dont think i am those things either. lol . and im glad i know you for who you are. looks can be deceiving. but i hope we come to a point in the human race where we can look past that stuff. i hope others get to know the real you too and not just a stereotype .

kirtblue
Oct 26, 2009, 03:37 AM
yeah stereotypes suck but i guess that some are true not too many girls play games and like none have shown up on this thread

xSHiNOx
Oct 26, 2009, 03:40 AM
i tend to think all users in a forum are guys unless they state they are a girl with a username, info, etc.

there was a girl that played with me in psz last year but yeah. dunno if she will play the american version

kirtblue
Oct 26, 2009, 03:44 AM
dont really matter who you play with as long as you enjoy playing

Donnikun
Oct 26, 2009, 04:19 AM
Well we all love the ladys, but im spoken for in matrimony, so all the girls online you all can flirt with, im obligated to keep things plutonic with every female save my spouse.

Just be careful flirting with Force chicks, you may find really cute FOnewerl with a really big wand...

kirtblue
Oct 26, 2009, 04:29 AM
Well we all love the ladys, but im spoken for in matrimony, so all the girls online you all can flirt with, im obligated to keep things plutonic with every female save my spouse.

Just be careful flirting with Force chicks, you may find really cute FOnewerl with a really big wand...

lol i take it you seen the tread about hermaphrodites

Mike
Oct 26, 2009, 04:38 AM
You're not going to be flirting with any Fonewerls, wands or no, unless you already know enough about them to have gotten their FC online somewhere.

It's also way easier to get a girl to play PS0 than PSU or PSO. As long as they go for RPGs and have a DS, you just have to give them a copy of the game.

kirtblue
Oct 26, 2009, 04:48 AM
You're not going to be flirting with any Fonewerls, wands or no, unless you already know enough about them to have gotten their FC online somewhere.

It's also way easier to get a girl to play PS0 than PSU or PSO. As long as they go for RPGs and have a DS, you just have to give them a copy of the game.

not necessarily im going to be giving out my fc to anyone and everyone who wants it im gunna post it on several threads and it may just be easier to add it as my signature

good advice on giving them a copy if they got a ds and enjoy rpgs

Donnikun
Oct 26, 2009, 04:59 AM
lol i take it you seen the tread about hermaphrodites

actually i have not....but now i am intrigued...post a link, i could use some lulz.

Mike
Oct 26, 2009, 05:19 AM
not necessarily im going to be giving out my fc to anyone and everyone who wants it im gunna post it on several threads and it may just be easier to add it as my signature
This is what I'm talking about. You can put it in your sig or in your profile or where ever but that links your character with a profile that contains information about you. Thus people will be able to tell if your FOnewearl is sporting a staff or if your RAcaseal has a laser cannon under her skirt.

Waki Miko Syamemaru!
Oct 26, 2009, 08:40 AM
I think when I first came on here people may have thought I was a chick for about .50 seconds. Which is good because like they say "There are no girls on the internetz!".

pso_crash
Oct 26, 2009, 12:14 PM
25 post and no girls, so far. You guys might have better luck some time after the game has been released. Al of the gamer girls are more likely hanging out on a kingdom hearts board, or somewhere else.

Donnikun
Oct 26, 2009, 12:51 PM
yeah girls usually stay off gaming internet sites because of topics like this. Girls wanna be looked at as people and friends, not targets for hitting on, trust me, i know, im married. Treat girls like people and they will come around. Im not chastising or anything, i know you dont mean anything wrong, i used to be the same way. Now look, im 25 married and sound like my father, even though when i was young i said i would never turn into.....*trails off into senile old guy gibbering rant.......*

unicorn
Oct 26, 2009, 02:47 PM
I might not be a girl yet, but after I get my surgery there will be one more girl Phantasy Star player! :D

pso_crash
Oct 26, 2009, 03:09 PM
I might not be a girl yet, but after I get my surgery there will be one more girl Phantasy Star player! :D

That is some interesting stuff. I hope it goes well for you.

Zero Revenge
Oct 26, 2009, 03:32 PM

Sarcasm or Serious?

SirTopps
Oct 26, 2009, 05:24 PM
yeah i want to know that too luu. whats up with you...

anyway . girls dont know how to internet. but yeah i would love to meet some real chicks.

Niered
Oct 26, 2009, 05:31 PM
yeah i want to know that too luu. whats up with you...

anyway . girls dont know how to internet. but yeah i would love to meet some real chicks.

I dont like clubs too much myself, but try parties maybe? You've got to have some friends that just like hanging out, and assuming that their gatherings arent total brofest's just try making small talk with any girls that show up.

Just don't do what your doing here. Like mentioning girls all the time, how much you want a girlfriend, talking about wether you find a girl attractive or not too or in the presence of a woman shoots your chances in the foot. Actually, to be more accurate its like shooting yourself in the foot, dropping the gun, stepping on the trigger while you dance in pain and blowing a hole through your jugular all in one precise, destructive move.

Not trying to be rude, but if you come to a forum or a game with that mindset youll end up like this poor sap:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYUbUvzlvFw&feature=player_embedded

SirTopps
Oct 26, 2009, 05:45 PM
lol well im nothing like that guy. when im on here. yeah ok we might have gotten a little bit girl crazy. but im more relaxed in real life. not always mr smooth like james bond. but im not a total spazz. in real life its different than online. i think its like that for most guys.

Waki Miko Syamemaru!
Oct 26, 2009, 07:22 PM
I dont like clubs too much myself, but try parties maybe? You've got to have some friends that just like hanging out, and assuming that their gatherings arent total brofest's just try making small talk with any girls that show up.

Just don't do what your doing here. Like mentioning girls all the time, how much you want a girlfriend, talking about wether you find a girl attractive or not too or in the presence of a woman shoots your chances in the foot. Actually, to be more accurate its like shooting yourself in the foot, dropping the gun, stepping on the trigger while you dance in pain and blowing a hole through your jugular all in one precise, destructive move.

Not trying to be rude, but if you come to a forum or a game with that mindset youll end up like this poor sap:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYUbUvzlvFw&feature=player_embedded

I haven't laughed so hard in 3 days. My god. It was akward yet HILARIOUS. Holy christ weaboos are funny! "Did you go to Japan? Did you...did you learn about honor? Apparently not!". Oh lord the best was when he said he was from 4CHAN! I thought my gut was gonna rip right out. Don't remind me about that poor girl. Holy christ!

Donnikun
Oct 26, 2009, 07:39 PM

ahh then what you are looking for is called women, not girls lol.

Zero Revenge
Oct 26, 2009, 08:19 PM
LOL! I saw that video before. I DIED watching that.

Donnikun
Oct 26, 2009, 08:21 PM
LOL! I saw that video before. I DIED watching that.

G-G-G-GHOOOOSSSST!!!!

*runs away*

Niered
Oct 26, 2009, 08:22 PM
Yeeeeeeeah....That kid is proof weeaboos should be sterilized.

Oh wait, considering his luck with women, looks like he basically is!
ZING!

Galeohn
Oct 26, 2009, 08:35 PM
nah lol i've learned to act like i do in real life on the internet

Waki Miko Syamemaru!
Oct 26, 2009, 09:39 PM
Yeeeeeeeah....That kid is proof weeaboos should be sterilized.

Oh wait, considering his luck with women, looks like he basically is!
ZING!

Ah ha! Good one!

kirtblue
Oct 26, 2009, 10:30 PM

good for you we need more diversity here

still watching that video

unicorn
Oct 26, 2009, 11:25 PM
I'm kidding! I'm not a tranny haha. I just felt like being a dork.

But I think I'd be a hot one. PSHAW.

kirtblue
Oct 26, 2009, 11:43 PM
I'm kidding! I'm not a tranny haha. I just felt like being a dork.

But I think I'd be a hot one. PSHAW.

good for you we need more dorks dont have enough roflmao

SirTopps
Oct 26, 2009, 11:47 PM
really .. how come every thread comes back to trannys i think deep down inside we all want to be a girl .

Waki Miko Syamemaru!
Oct 26, 2009, 11:50 PM
I have no idea what this thread is mainly about. Are there girls out there awaiting PSZ? You bet your britches there are! Not alot of em are gonna come in here and say "HAY I SURE AM GUIZ1!!!"

There are...just chill.

SirTopps
Oct 26, 2009, 11:54 PM
they really should. we are great guys here.

kirtblue
Oct 26, 2009, 11:56 PM
I have no idea what this thread is mainly about. Are there girls out there awaiting PSZ? You bet your britches there are! Not alot of em are gonna come in here and say "HAY I SURE AM GUIZ1!!!"

There are...just chill.

why would they if they know there gunna be surrounded by a bunch of drooling idiots who act like they never seen a girl before now if te thread had been started by a girl i can see that but it was not and so drooling dorks we have

Java378
Oct 26, 2009, 11:58 PM
Oh God, he said from 4CHAN. Of 2007. Wooow.

I started using 4chan in 2005, thankfully I was not socially illiterate.

OMFG, there really was a girl on the server. She was like, "Shut the hell up". lol

Why doesn't he just find the girl in game if he is crushing so hard?

5:01

6:28 "She's dead"

Did they kill her ingame? lol

Is this dude a medic?

8:36 Geisha?

Did he just refer to her as a prostitute?

PROTIP: Katanas can barely cut people in half, how will they cut something as dense as a bullet?

This dude is an idiot. I doubt he ever made it to college. Then again, I took physics in high school. And when I did buy weapons like swords and knifes, I learned the hard way that they can barely cut wood.

This is making me rethink giving a girl a copy of phantasy star online. Then again, the only gamer chick I met in the past 2 years is socially inept and likes single player games only because they don't "talk back". The one I met in college has social skills, but is busy with school. lol

SirTopps
Oct 26, 2009, 11:59 PM
well for a lot of part girls are just like boys .

Java378
Oct 27, 2009, 12:15 AM
well for a lot of part girls are just like boys .

How?

You mean by how perverted they are?

kirtblue
Oct 27, 2009, 12:26 AM
i dont think that was where he was going i would have guessed along the lines "girls just wanna have fun"

SirTopps
Oct 27, 2009, 12:47 AM
i mean . they arnt so different. they like to have fun. i know 2 girls. they are twins. and they love gears of war and all sorts of other games. they are alll pretty shy too. just like the nerds here. but the good thing is . they are girls so they dont have to worry about getting dates. but darn it tammy why did you turn me down.

pso_crash
Oct 27, 2009, 12:58 AM
This is making me rethink giving a girl a copy of phantasy star online. Then again, the only gamer chick I met in the past 2 years is socially inept and likes single player games only because they don't "talk back". The one I met in college has social skills, but is busy with school. lol

I played with lots of girls in wow. One I knew from work I switched servers to play on the same one as her, but she would flake on me most of the time so I never saw her on there. After that I met several other girls on there. I ran instances with one girl almost every day. It was funny though, she had this guy friend who tagged along and kept asking her out. I guess he was nice enough that she was willing to tolerate his odd attempts to get her to meet him in real life. I can understand why people would want to have girls around when doing stuff, they kick ass. I say do what your going to do and hope no one is video taping it. XD

Java378
Oct 27, 2009, 01:04 AM
This gay guy who kept coming on to me in real life has a Wow character called Hot Healer. He let me play for a few hours.

kirtblue
Oct 27, 2009, 01:29 AM
we are getting off topic again

SirTopps
Oct 27, 2009, 01:41 AM
this was never an on topic topic lol

kirtblue
Oct 27, 2009, 01:53 AM
well now that i think about it your right somebody close this thread

SirTopps
Oct 27, 2009, 01:59 AM
i would second that. and lest not a new thread pop up.

Arikado
Oct 27, 2009, 06:55 AM
HEY GUYS I FOUND A GIRL WAITNG FOR PSZ!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8rl70yAI5g

... Wait, it's a little boy. (Sorry for the bad bad joke.) :P

Also, Rule 30 guys, there's no girls on the internet.

Zero Revenge
Oct 27, 2009, 08:23 AM
LOL Arikado, that was harsh man. You just crushed everyone's hopes and dreams.

Except me, who's been on the internet to know that there are indeed, no women on the internet.

Waki Miko Syamemaru!
Oct 27, 2009, 11:30 AM
Indeed. Just furries and fat horny old men. Oh and...Touhou?

GeoSword
Oct 27, 2009, 12:12 PM

My girlfriend does. She plays PSO, PSU, PSP and PSP2 when the demo/retail versions come out.

In fact, I bought her a DS for PSZero amd pre-ordered her a copy.