PDA

View Full Version : I learned in english today...

TalHex
Oct 26, 2009, 09:43 AM
That typing 'Spawn of Satan' into google and hitting the 'I'm feeling lucky' button, used to take you directly to microsoft's webpage. We tried it in class... but the result has since changed to the urban dictionary.

beatrixkiddo
Oct 26, 2009, 09:53 AM
I'm glad taxpayer dollars are being spent wisely.

Waki Miko Syamemaru!
Oct 26, 2009, 10:00 AM

That pales in comparison what me and my friends did back in my freshman year of high school. Oh we got people in trouble. Deep trouble...

God I was such a lil shit back then.

Outrider
Oct 26, 2009, 10:09 AM

Is this some sort of go-to saying these days? I keep seeing it everywhere when it makes no sense whatsoever.

"City throws parade for holiday."
"I'm glad taxpayer dollars are being spent wisely."

"Policeman takes his lunch break."

"Firefighters hold fundraiser."

Soon it's just not going to have any meaning at all.

TalHex
Oct 26, 2009, 11:14 AM
it has a meaning now?

ShinMaruku
Oct 26, 2009, 11:17 AM
Is this some sort of go-to saying these days? I keep seeing it everywhere when it makes no sense whatsoever.

"City throws parade for holiday."

"Policeman takes his lunch break."

"Firefighters hold fundraiser."

Soon it's just not going to have any meaning at all.
In those events those people just don't want to pay taxes and will use that to gripe about anything.

That saying has no real meaning in the average person's lexicon because they are all twits.

astuarlen
Oct 26, 2009, 01:09 PM
In those events those people just don't want to pay taxes and will use that to gripe about anything.

That saying has no real meaning in the average person's lexicon because they are all twits.

At least they stick to the important complaints--not trivial stuff like, say, funding for killing people and propping up "friendly" dictators and whatnot.

[spoiler-box]
I'm going ice-skating on a lake of brimstone. Who's with me?
[/spoiler-box]

Waki Miko Syamemaru!
Oct 26, 2009, 01:21 PM
At least they stick to the important complaints--not trivial stuff like, say, funding for killing people and propping up "friendly" dictators and whatnot.

[spoiler-box]
I'm going ice-skating on a lake of brimstone. Who's with me?
[/spoiler-box]
Jesus Astuarlen, I'm already chillin with Beelzebub in a jacuzzi of blood. Why not. My skin is already fallin off.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Oct 27, 2009, 02:49 AM
You should learn, nobody in your group does their sh*t so you gotta do more!

And they tell you to "SHH!" while someone is presenting but the person who said shh goes right back to their click on next picture, type something click on next picture Weird Social Face Uploading & commenting on site.

No tax paying my class for me.