PDA

View Full Version : Price Check various items new to Xbox from ps2

Breadmaker
Oct 27, 2009, 11:57 AM
hey everyone its been about a year sence i stoped playing ps2 psu and i decided to start up again on Xbox 360.

so im broke now, and i was wondering if you guys could give me a price check on some common items that i could try to sell in my shop.

elemental photons, ive got alot
materials, lots
black heart (Unit), want to hunt again but dont know if the time is worth the selling price.

also if anyone has any other good items that newbies should sell please post any suggestions and what you would buy them for.

neilp4453
Oct 27, 2009, 11:42 PM
Elemental photons vary...but they are often hitting 2-4k each. Put a whole bunch in your shop and people like me will buy them all because they don't want to go to a multitude of shops just to get stacks of different elemental photons (even if they are overpriced a little). Of course, you will need to attract them into your shop with cheaper photons as well.

You will find most mats have very little value now. Some do though...goldania and morbinia are very much in demand. Events change the values...I believe we are closing in on MAG+...and if I recall correctly, not many mats drop there.

I believe black hearts go for 2-3mil each. Def. not worth hunting.