PDA

View Full Version : Annoying creatures

AmenRa
Oct 27, 2009, 03:11 PM
What would be your least favourite and most annoying creature to fight?
for me it would have to be a tie between the smaller robots and the ground worms (sorry i cant remember their names) mainly i hate these buggers because the worms always hide underground and pop out from a distance for only a second and go back under making it time consuming having to deal with them and the smaller robots because they are immune to fire and they have higher armour forcing me to use all my virus traps.

Volcompat321
Oct 27, 2009, 03:55 PM
Anything that knocks you down, flinch, or is just to damn big.

One of my least favorite is the Ubakrada, then the Grass Assassin(but only if I don't have a stun res on me).

Kenbog
Oct 27, 2009, 04:40 PM
Well most of the creatures are annoying with some guardian-types and some are easy with the other;
The most annoying combination must be De Rol Le or Dark Falz with a Fightmaster.

AzureBlaze
Oct 27, 2009, 04:52 PM
I think the worm is the Ghomon?
Or the moatoob ones which are slightly less annoying the Bul Bunna. I bring this up because once upon an internet there was this FANTASTIC essay someone did on Ghomon where they basically blamed the entire course of PSU's faltering history on that ONE MONSTER.

I really hope someone digs that thing up and paste it in here because it was excellent and the way it was framed made it sound 100% true. They even backed it up that ghomon don't really appear outside their original non-aoi areas because ST found out they were game-ruining monsters that made no one want to play. If no one finds it it went like this, but is much better-put

PSU is released, moatoob isn't open for weeks
This causes game mag/site reviewers to hate on PSU for 'not much content' upon release
Neudaiz IS open but most missions have Ghomon in there
Low lvl everybody and measly meseta + constant debuffs makes Ghomon worse than boss fights when there's many of them...and there are.
No one wants to fight Ghomon so everyone is forced to parum
Everyone only runs Plains overlord reducing the game to 1 or 2 stages OR Ghomon land
Nothing new gets released that isn't Neudaiz Ghomon missions for a while
Players bail left and right because "The game only has 1 area"
PSU falters right out the gate and never recovers: it is Ghomon's fault.
A single enemy ruins the entire game

That can't really be said about any other monster.

Volcompat321
Oct 27, 2009, 04:55 PM
The worm thing is a Gosheen(spelling may be wrong).

Somnia
Oct 27, 2009, 04:56 PM
Tengogh have always been my least favorite as a fighter. The headache they used to cause from way back in the day has yet to be outdone by any enemy. Of course they're a joke now compared to other monsters, but every time I see one I can't help but charge into that bastard!

Volcompat321
Oct 27, 2009, 05:07 PM
It seriously took me 30 minutes to kill a Tengoh(as a Hunter...1 maybe 2).
Took me about 50 to kill the boss.
I kinda like back in the day like that though.
But if it still took that long, I doubt I'd still play lol.
Conundrum.

AmenRa
Oct 27, 2009, 05:07 PM
Those worms ruin everything i rather fight 10 bill de vears at once then one of those worms

Kinako78
Oct 27, 2009, 05:11 PM
Vandas, period

Volcompat321
Oct 27, 2009, 05:13 PM
Buffed ones maybe.
The non buffed ones are easily two shotted, or one combo'd to death.

milranduil
Oct 27, 2009, 05:15 PM
Deljabens and Orcdillans and Go Bajillas oh my!

Akumamaru
Oct 27, 2009, 05:15 PM
kakwane D:

LK1721
Oct 27, 2009, 05:21 PM
Kakwanes; they look like a cross between a teddybear, a bird, a tadpole and a lillypad.
Volfus; The noise when they die just bothers me DX

DeZZ
Oct 27, 2009, 05:21 PM
kakwane hands down...if only there was a PA that strangled the enemy...

Volcompat321
Oct 27, 2009, 05:25 PM
Volfu's hurt pretty bad too.
Even with :lightning: armor on, they do some damage. (though my armor is only 28-30% usually)

Kenbog
Oct 27, 2009, 05:36 PM
Kakwanes; they look like a cross between a teddybear, a bird, a tadpole and a lillypad.
Volfus; The noise when they die just bothers me DX

Thats how my old cat used to sound like ^^;

Ruru
Oct 27, 2009, 05:38 PM
orcdillans and most enemies like them
sendillans/volfu/ollaka all of these are just really annoying to me.

Tianna
Oct 27, 2009, 05:41 PM
Trolls!!! I saw a huge one at the beach in a speedo..LOL

Back on track: Orcdillans because of the knockdown but not so bad now with a 46% armas and a store-bought buff

Pwincess
Oct 27, 2009, 05:58 PM
Not that it's really a "monster" but I can't stand the lazer beams (they shoot the green thingys at you" They can get reaaaaaaaaally annoying! >_<

pinkace
Oct 27, 2009, 06:02 PM
Anything that makes me sleepy.... or freezy.... or keeps me from running and hiding behind the stronger party members.

Alnet
Oct 27, 2009, 06:14 PM
Kakwane, because nobody likes Kakwane. Also, they continue to cast Damdiga after they fall down.

Ubakradas, because they turn their entire bodies to hit you, and they're actually quite agile when they're running. Plus, when they first came out, their battle cry scared me half to death.

Kog Nadd, because of its attack aura and resistance to 2/3 kinds of attacks. Fortunately, I never see them.

Bete Groodes because no matter what character I use, they tend to kill me in 1-2 hits when buffed, and they're always buffed. Oh, and they double-shot.

Oh, and Gigoboomas, because they are stingy.

LK1721
Oct 28, 2009, 12:05 AM
Thats how my old cat used to sound like ^^;

...That....That would drive me mad, I love kitties though.

VXSladeXV
Oct 28, 2009, 12:28 AM
ಠ_ಠ I hate Kakwane.

Kinako78
Oct 28, 2009, 10:38 AM
Buffed ones maybe.
The non buffed ones are easily two shotted, or one combo'd to death.

Fine. Komazli, then. Especially if I'm Sleep/Resist-less.

And also Jarbas.

Delete
Oct 28, 2009, 10:59 AM
The Magas Magahna (spelling is probably wrong). I hate how it's so hard to fight this thing solo on a S3 because he keeps moving and shooting you constantly. Also, Magashi is worth a mention too : P

Katy
Oct 28, 2009, 11:02 AM
I the most annoying creature in THE GAME! The monsters are all minding their business when I come along and start slaughtering left and right.

Poor guys never seen me coming. When was the last an enemy came out in the lobby or my room to bum rush me? NEVER!

Powder Keg
Oct 28, 2009, 11:35 AM
Bal Soza - high def makes them annoying
Gaozoran - same as Soza
Ubakrada - knockdown, knockdown, knockdown, knockdown, knockdown, knockdown, etc.

I'm shocked a lot of people hate Kakwanes. They're a joke. Goshins and Bul Bunas were tough back in the day, but now they die very fast regardless of their level.

Anduril
Oct 28, 2009, 11:42 AM
Becuase of my experience with them at a lower level, I would have to say Bel Pannons. They continue their Dam- attack after their are knocked down, sometimes even after they are dead, and they can be so hard to hit as they keep jumping over your head.

rayner
Oct 28, 2009, 12:05 PM
Komazli - Especially in Sakura Blast, In the beginning I hated those Goshins, but they aren't as bad now. You were just at such a low level then and Being Jellen'd was terrible.

Nano535
Oct 28, 2009, 01:34 PM
I hate the guys on sleeping warriors, the ones that are gold and jump back and forth.....its annoying for a techer

Dragwind
Oct 28, 2009, 04:38 PM
Vahras in v.1 used to really annoy me. I'll never forget just laying there dead, and see this Vahra standing over my body doing something that appeared like a victory dance.

Noblewine
Oct 28, 2009, 09:43 PM
Gaozoran-Gibarta and Foie.
Ubakrada-Blowdowns.
Kakwane-Blowdowns and launches.

Delete
Oct 28, 2009, 10:22 PM
I hate the guys on sleeping warriors, the ones that are gold and jump back and forth.....its annoying for a techer

I forgot about that one. It was annoying when I was trying to level Megid for example and they would keep scattering around making it hard to get them all.

DAMASCUS
Oct 29, 2009, 12:13 AM
Those rocket launching tank robots always annoy me...so much that I forget to look at their name lol.

Allison_W
Oct 29, 2009, 06:49 AM
I loathed Vandas something fierce back in the day, having played mostly melee, though they aren't so bad now for whatever reason. Oh wait, it's because Vanda Orgas are worse. ;.;

necman
Oct 29, 2009, 07:40 AM
I hate anything magashi. Tired of him coming back. just die already. Also kakwane don't seem to belong in this game. Even if they are a big joke. I hate anything with magid when I use my cast cause I die 7 out of every 8 times I'm hit and it kills my suv

Allison_W
Oct 29, 2009, 07:44 AM
You're right, Magashi kicks my ass too. Except for the Story Mode version, which is a gaggle of chumps.

PKS
Oct 29, 2009, 09:05 AM
I hate mostly Vahras, Golmoros, Dimmagolus, Dark enemies (I can't stand megid no more), Olgohmons... actually anything from White Beast...
You know... let me sum it up better...

Colony: Don't like much...
Neudaiz: Some are annoying but I like most. My fav planet to play on.
Parum: They have very little I can't stand (Like Jarbas or BUGGs) but is a fun planet.
Moatoob: I... don't think there is anything on Moatoob I like at all... except maybe Maggas.

Xx Fallen Angel xX
Oct 29, 2009, 04:21 PM
I hate fighting Jarbas and Zamvapas. I love to fight Pannons >.>

Ellea
Oct 29, 2009, 04:23 PM
Ubakrada's. They're the only things that ever annoy me, especially when tech leveling in Sakura Blast. -.-

VetroDrago
Oct 30, 2009, 12:29 AM
I'm going to have a field day with this. I've cursed at most of the enemies, but some ugh...lol
Fire: Buffed Olgohmon geez 1 hit foie
Gol Dolva, whoops ubakrada which is pretty bad err!
Vanda Merha, hate when they back away, cowards
Ice: Ubakrada fat scum lol
Lightning: Magas obviously and Mother Brain the bitch lol
Ground: Dimmagolus! Hate your guts!
Light: Komazli light version sucks and that laugh!
Neutral: Snipers are so overpowered
Dark: Oh man...here we go
Deljaban, in EVERY dark mission that's why it's on here
Orcdillan/sendillan err!
Renvolt Magashi, ridiculous luv seed form though
Rucar and somewhat Vitace, got enough freaking moves? lol
The worst enemy is...Jusnagen, I'll get back to you on that one

Kismet
Oct 30, 2009, 02:00 AM
There's a whole butt-load of "annoying creatures" on the 360 version in Universe 1. <_<