Oct 28, 2009, 08:06 AM
.. then keep that stuff out of your system? :/
It's bad for you to begin with..

Weeaboolits
Oct 28, 2009, 12:29 PM
Pansy.

Gibdozer
Oct 28, 2009, 02:55 PM
Yeah it doesn't hit you for about 5 days, then it's just a headache that never goes away. Compared to caffeine nicotine withdraw is pleasant.

Weeaboolits
Oct 28, 2009, 03:49 PM
Testosterone withdrawal.

Dragwind
Oct 28, 2009, 04:29 PM
Caffeine withdrawal isn't fun. Just eat more food and drink more water than usual. Having a punching bag around helps too.

Waki Miko Syamemaru!
Oct 28, 2009, 05:32 PM
http://i34.tinypic.com/2lxgsj.jpg

Here bro, have some espresso shots. Like the English always say "Ya gotta curb the dog mate!"

TalHex
Oct 28, 2009, 08:39 PM
Yeah it doesn't hit you for about 5 days, then it's just a headache that never goes away. Compared to caffeine nicotine withdraw is pleasant.

you're tellin' me... god I thought the headache would never go away... that and listening to a teacher go on and on in lecture mode for three hours straight... not fun

Sayara
Oct 28, 2009, 09:20 PM
http://photos-f.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc1/hs104.snc3/15133_318641295480_624145480_9522577_3198210_n.jpg

SStrikerR
Oct 28, 2009, 10:19 PM
It's true. Cutting myself off from soda when preseason started this year was a pain. I hated it.

Sayara
Oct 28, 2009, 10:41 PM
2 weeks sodaless due to gum surgery

that was so sexy

Waki Miko Syamemaru!
Oct 28, 2009, 11:37 PM
The new diet I'm on. Consisting of vegetables,fruit, and rice. To drink? Water. Lots and lots of water. I get headaches from time to time. But if I'm at work I'll snag a large ass latte or 5 shots of espresso to get the edge off.

God I hate this new diet.

Solstis
Oct 28, 2009, 11:41 PM
I've been off coffee for a while now, replaced it with green tea.

I'm down to one to two cups of tea a day, now (and maybe a soda on occasion).

Oh, I ravenously consumed chocolate for a while, there.

Waki Miko Syamemaru!
Oct 28, 2009, 11:46 PM
God I've been craving some weird stuff lately. Today I tore apart vast quantities of meat. First is was beef jerky. Then for dinner it was a T-Bone steak (cooked medium rare with cracked pepper served with twice baked potatoes with melted chedder cheese and chives alongside some steamed broccoli) and for a late snack...last night's beef stir fry. A small portion of course.

Outrider
Oct 29, 2009, 12:46 AM
They have soda machines with free soda at work.

I thoroughly enjoy a nice cold Coke.

These two things don't work well together in the long run.

astuarlen
Oct 29, 2009, 01:39 PM
God I've been craving some weird stuff lately. Today I tore apart vast quantities of meat. First is was beef jerky. Then for dinner it was a T-Bone steak (cooked medium rare with cracked pepper served with twice baked potatoes with melted chedder cheese and chives alongside some steamed broccoli) and for a late snack...last night's beef stir fry. A small portion of course.

Well if you're mostly sticking to veggies, fruit, and rice, it's no wonder you're craving the protein something hard. And I have to say all those things mentioned above fall under the heading of delicious, not weird, in my book.
I used to be a fierce jerky gnawer, but I've cut preservative-heavy meats in recent years to eliminate frequent migraines (it works!--for me, at least). Couple weeks ago, however, I decided to get me some of that wonderfully tough stuff... and the first bag I put my hand to in the grocery store was filled with moldy, green meat, Jesus Goat-riding Christ! I remain jerkyless.

Now, when you start hankering for pickled beets and anchovy ice cream, we'll know something else is brewing.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Oct 30, 2009, 01:13 AM
Speaking as someone having experienced both?

I've never gone loco either way but only intaked the caffeine every once in awhile (tomacco don't touch that). And rinse out your mouth with some agua or else get some 20 min sticky mouth tooth decay... baby.

Crazy kids today gotta deal with those in your face soda companies giving you monster 5 hour energy wings like a pimp juice rockstar BAWLS Sonic boom.

You guys need to get back to juice boxes. All the sugar you need for a rush, plus some vitamin-C. And a Ghostbusters Slimer on the box telling you its some ECTO-COOLER. Would you be the man during lunch with that in front of you? Oh Yes.

And then everyone said they were Wolverine or Gambit first @ recess.
-

moldy, green meat, Jesus Goat-riding Christ! I remain jerkyless.

Alas, your search for Green eggs and ham continues.