PDA

View Full Version : Pre-ordered PS Zero (US) from Play Asia

GUN
Oct 28, 2009, 08:52 AM
Well, I have taken the plunge and ordered a US copy of PS Zero from Play Asia, hope I get it soon after the 9th NOv :)

P.s - I'm in the UK btw

Zero Revenge
Oct 28, 2009, 11:28 AM
Always good to see another from across the pond!

PS: I'm not British, but I kinda wish I was... minus all of the religious bullshit going on over in London.

Oh me. Silly Americans.

djknitex
Oct 28, 2009, 02:51 PM
Haha nice! I pre-ordered mine at Game Stop. So Imma pick it up on the day of the release xD

Waki Miko Syamemaru!
Oct 28, 2009, 03:04 PM
Mine was all about Amazon.com. Mostly due to free 2 day shipping. Something those fascists over at EBGames won't do.

Donnikun
Oct 28, 2009, 03:04 PM
i got my preorder at gamestop paid in full, so im good. Only thing is that week is very hectic, so i gotta pick my copy up the 12th of november.

Anyway they said most likely, being how that game is not a "major title" that it will ship out the 10th, meaning they get it in the afternoon, and overnight stock the boxes, and then its available to pick up the morning of the 11th. Sometimes its available the same day in the afternoon. Ive preordered many games at gamestop, this happens a lot, so dont be suprised if on the 10th they say "its on the way, we have not recieved it yet"

however with the midnight launch of MW2 we may get lucky. either way i cant pick up mine until the 12th, too busy. But i got it fully paid, so im not gonna lose my copy at least.

kirtblue
Oct 28, 2009, 04:20 PM
i got my preorder at gamestop paid in full, so im good. Only thing is that week is very hectic, so i gotta pick my copy up the 12th of november.

Anyway they said most likely, being how that game is not a "major title" that it will ship out the 10th, meaning they get it in the afternoon, and overnight stock the boxes, and then its available to pick up the morning of the 11th. Sometimes its available the same day in the afternoon. Ive preordered many games at gamestop, this happens a lot, so dont be suprised if on the 10th they say "its on the way, we have not recieved it yet"

however with the midnight launch of MW2 we may get lucky. either way i cant pick up mine until the 12th, too busy. But i got it fully paid, so im not gonna lose my copy at least.

thats kinda scary to think about i dont wanna wait any longer than i have too ill be real bummed out if i have to catch up to all my friends