PDA

View Full Version : S3 mission = Red Line?

CromartieDude
Oct 28, 2009, 03:53 PM
I heard somewhere a while ago (can't remember where) that red line was going to be a box drop in a s3 mission on the HIVE, and now that we have these s3's coming up on this update i wonder if it's true. Does anyone know anything about this?

Keilyn
Oct 28, 2009, 04:42 PM
I know everyone is looking for that....a 500 EVP armor with a 99% Synth rate and the Red Unit set bonus, all what I see is that its a Level 150+ falz drop. I think the Red Line has to be added into the game for it to drop.

Its not in any of the present drop charts...but the one that is linked to the item in PSUpedia is the De Rol Le - like falz...The one at the end of Dark God or Maximum Attack G'

The S3 mission we are getting is pretty much what some of us call Fatherbrain for its first form.

tadtwisted
Oct 28, 2009, 05:13 PM
does anyone know what the set bonus for the red set is?

Tyreek
Oct 28, 2009, 05:39 PM
Last I checked, Red Line only dropped from Falz form 2. And uh... We're not gonna get him in this GBR.

Massamix3.0
Oct 28, 2009, 05:58 PM
In my opinion, until the level cap is 200, I don't think we'll see an actual Red set. Quite frankly, I'm anticipating a Red Ring arm slot item ^_^

beatrixkiddo
Oct 28, 2009, 06:07 PM
The S3 mission we are getting is pretty much what some of us call Fatherbrain for its first form.

Talk about a retronym. Dulk Fakis was in the game way before Mother Brain, if you weren't aware of this.

In my opinion, until the level cap is 200, I don't think we'll see an actual Red set. Quite frankly, I'm anticipating a Red Ring arm slot item ^_^

The entire Red Set will be available once we have Red Line. This next update brings us the last Red unit, Red / Stamina. Your "Red Ring arm slot item" is Red / Knight.

Chuck_Norris
Oct 28, 2009, 06:10 PM

Red/Knight is the arm slot.

Last I checked, the set took Red Line, all 4 red units, and Flowen's Sword, right?

http://www.psupedia.info/Set_Bonuses

Looks like PSUpedia still doesn't have the bonus' info though.

Mysterious-G
Oct 28, 2009, 06:15 PM
The bonuses of this set were printed in a magazine once.
But I think it said that bonuses only applied to PSP.
(But that could easily have been changed.)

Chuck_Norris
Oct 28, 2009, 06:21 PM
The bonuses of this set were printed in a magazine once.
But I think it said that bonuses only applied to PSP.
(But that could easily have been changed.)

That's because the magazine was talking about set bonuses in PSP. Arika posted it, right? You could probably find it in the PSP board if you went back a few pages.

Ceresa
Oct 28, 2009, 06:46 PM
These are PSP bonuses,

[spoiler-box]http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l218/aerawnt/pspset.jpg[/spoiler-box]

Sets outlined in red are new to PSP, yellow is for changes to existing PSU items that now form a set. Yellow underlines in the actual boxes is for specific stat changes or item additions from PSU. Unmarked boxes are identical to PSU.

Red set (bottom row, second from right) is 240atp 20ata 20dfp 20mst 3sta and requires Redline, all 4 Red units, and Flowen's. It's a tossup on whether or not that's identical to the PSU version. There's more unchanged sets then changed ones though and most of the changes made raised the stat bonuses. So either way, don't get too hopeful on getting more then that.