PDA

View Full Version : [b] agito repca

Vikingjoe
Oct 28, 2009, 07:11 PM
Hello eveyone

I have 3 star luck on my human fighgunner today so with the new gbr i thought i would go over to dark satellite and seed awakening and run them just to get back in the groove with them.

So i'm half way thru dark sat and get an agito repca board. I have only found 1 of those boards in the year and half that i have played. So i'm feeling great about this so i go on to seed awakening and be damn find another 1.

Has anyone ever heard of something like this, i know it's probably just dumb luck.

Well i'm on the 360 side and will be running the gbr so if anyone wants to run just look me up, almost every friend i played with has quit.

My characters are DRIZZT, rioblast, Thor and dark goddess(level 54)

rayner
Oct 29, 2009, 09:56 AM
I have a character named Cattie Brie ;-) Just kidding, that's some awesome luck.

Ellrick
Oct 29, 2009, 09:58 AM
On the topic of Agito Recpas...anyone think with the GBR coming that repcas will become much cheaper due to the fact that there will be more in the market? I have enough meseta to buy one right now I just dont want to buy it and then next week see they are going for only 5 mil.

Allison_W
Oct 29, 2009, 10:41 AM
On the topic of Agito Recpas...anyone think with the GBR coming that repcas will become much cheaper due to the fact that there will be more in the market? I have enough meseta to buy one right now I just dont want to buy it and then next week see they are going for only 5 mil.

Hard to say, but they might--and you might find one yourself, so now's a good time to hold onto your money.

Delete
Oct 29, 2009, 10:58 AM

I don't think they will be 5mil, but I think they will drop in price. As long as the majority of people are running those missions, there is bound to be Repca's dropping.

TwistedDragon
Oct 29, 2009, 01:18 PM
Well i'm on the 360 side and will be running the gbr so if anyone wants to run just look me up, almost every friend i played with has quit.

Well I need people to run with too,almost all my friends quit as well.

Vikingjoe
Oct 29, 2009, 02:44 PM
I just hope agito edges fall like the relic edges did in past events. It will be a shame to get a couple boards and not have the edges to make them with.:(

I don't think they will drop that much in price, everyone needs 50% agito's right!

Ha, Ha, i'm a big Drizzt/ R.A. Salvatore fan.

I have a character named Cattie Brie ;-) Just kidding, that's some awesome luck.

I ran true darkness this morning with my cast( 3 star luck) and got the free mission? Has anyone got the rare run in guardians colony?

NiceOnes
Oct 29, 2009, 03:23 PM
I ran true darkness this morning with my cast( 3 star luck) and got the free mission? Has anyone got the rare run in guardians colony?

Has anyone got the rare run flag while running on the GC? Didn't you just say that you did? ??

If you're asking if anyone has run the rare relics mission... Then no... It doesn't release until after tonite's maintenance...

Xx Fallen Angel xX
Oct 29, 2009, 04:18 PM
I really hope that they don't drop too much, Because there isn't many "rare" items around nowdays. So it'll good cool to have something expensive and rare. But then again, We're still waiting on De Ragan Slayer [b]'s too drop, Which i can't wait for ^^

Vikingjoe
Oct 29, 2009, 04:33 PM
Has anyone got the rare run flag while running on the GC? Didn't you just say that you did? ??

If you're asking if anyone has run the rare relics mission... Then no... It doesn't release until after tonite's maintenance...

No i meant the rare run flag, not the mission itself. I have gotten the rare run flag with special events at G.C. (like lightning carnival) but never a regular mission

I really hope that they don't drop too much, Because there isn't many "rare" items around nowdays. So it'll good cool to have something expensive and rare. But then again, We're still waiting on De Ragan Slayer [b]'s too drop, Which i can't wait for ^^

The de ragan slayer is ok but i'm not real crazy about the looks of it. I would like to craft a high% one though just to try it out of course.

stinkyfish97
Oct 30, 2009, 06:51 PM
Here is what will happen with Agito boards. Much like any event we will see boards drop, probably quite a few for the first two days of the event. Then bam! all the sudden no more boards will drop. I am pretty experienced with these things to know that somehow almost magically the drop rates on these things change. Sega suckers us in making it seem like we all have a chance to get agito repca's, we will even see a fair amount come on the market for sale but pretty soon after the drop rates change, the boards dry up. What I would do is buy up some boards, if you have materials be prepared to sell high, buy the boards for lower price, hold on to the boards and either hunt the materials later on, because they are a lot easier to find than the board, or sell the board at a later date. I doubt repcas will loose a ton of value since its still quite difficult to grind them up to 9 or 10. Thats about all I got to say about that. first couple days many boards and then the next couple none. The price of materials will certainly shoot up. 15 edges per board is quite high.

NDW
Oct 30, 2009, 11:14 PM
15 edges per board is quite high.

The board requires 10 Agito Edges, not 15.

Vikingjoe, you should edit your posts in the future so you don't double post.

xX J B0oGiE Xx
Nov 3, 2009, 05:17 PM
Man before the GBR i've been huntin for that board for almost a month spammin DS, SA, and TD and got like 4 agito edges. Now with this GBR i found like 3 more edges and seen 3 boards drop in 2 days and got not 1 =/ that killed my spirit of trying to get it now. Im not gonna focus on huntin things anymore because when i don't focus on huntin something i end up gettin it out the blue. Hunting for them is just aggrevating.