PDA

View Full Version : Checkin out Zero??

Valhaz
Oct 28, 2009, 08:53 PM
Just wondering if any you guys plannin on giving PS Zero a shot when it releases. I'm not a huge fan of handheld games, but it will def help with the psu fix i need. I hope after zero they release another console Phantasy Star.

Chuck_Norris
Oct 28, 2009, 09:01 PM
Nope. Don't like the DS.

pinkace
Oct 28, 2009, 09:50 PM
I am getting it as long as I don't have to system-update my DSi to play online, since I use R4DSi and I will not part with it *hugs 4 gig SD card with 48 games in it*

I cant get to the DSi shop without updating the firmware, for example, so it is not as crazy as it sounds.

gratefulgriz
Oct 28, 2009, 11:08 PM
I am buying a DS and PSZero probably next week. I do wish that sega had created PSIV on the DS and not a 3D game. I think the expectations are waaaaay to high from fanbase about PSZ, remember its going to be on the DS and most DS games are not very good. I wish they had just made a 2D PS game, like how old GBA games were. Still, I am very excited to be playing yet another PS title!!

Delete
Oct 28, 2009, 11:08 PM
Nope. Don't like the DS.

This, well Kinda. Wherever there's a Zelda game (Phantom Hourglass), I'm there to eat it up. As for PS Zero, I will pass. I am not a fan of that style of Phantasy Star.