PDA

View Full Version : questions about the ps2 version

nanoblaster
Oct 29, 2009, 03:08 AM
I used to play psu on the PC and I just recently reinstalled the game so I can play it again but I keep getting some gameguard error and its really getting on my nerves.

I also have the ps2 version of the game and I have a couple of questions I wanna ask about it.

1. The ps2 version of the game doesn't use gameguard right??
2. Can I use my login info that I use to log into the PC version of the game to log into the ps2 version or do I have to make a whole other account for the ps2 version??

Well those are the only questions I wanna ask for now.

Chuck_Norris
Oct 29, 2009, 03:12 AM
I used to play psu on the PC and I just recently reinstalled the game so I can play it again but I keep getting some gameguard error and its really getting on my nerves.

I also have the ps2 version of the game and I have a couple of questions I wanna ask about it.

2. Can I use my login info that I use to log into the PC version of the game to log into the ps2 version or do I have to make a whole other account for the ps2 version??

1: No.

2: Yes.

Angry_Ryudo
Oct 29, 2009, 03:13 AM
There's no Gameguard on PS2 and you can use the same login/pass that you use on PC.

But you play at 640x480 and cannot do screenshots! XD

Ruru
Oct 29, 2009, 05:15 AM

do your best to find a way to get past gameguard on your PC version.
after playing the PC version i doubt you'll want to downgrade to the PS2 version D:

as for your questions.

ps2 version doesn't have a gameguard problem and since PC/PS2 servers are linked you can use the same license on both systems.

Gunslinger-08
Oct 29, 2009, 06:05 AM
Instead of reinstalling it, you could try and totally uninstall it and get rid of the gameguard folder, then do a clean install from scratch. I think getting rid of gameguard might be difficult, though.

Ellea
Oct 29, 2009, 11:22 AM
Please, do everything in your power to get past the Gameguard. PSU on the PS2 can be quite unpleasant, and at times annoying.