PDA

View Full Version : Population

coryjosephfritts
Oct 29, 2009, 07:09 PM
hey how many people are still playing psu online for the xbox? any idea?

cause im totally not paying 17 bucks to be let down like i was for pc

tadtwisted
Oct 29, 2009, 07:13 PM
on events you usually get universe 1&2 full and half of 3 with a random star on other universes, off events universe 1 is full with random stars on others if you play at peak time.

coryjosephfritts
Oct 29, 2009, 07:14 PM
beautiful thanks ill be soon =]

tadtwisted
Oct 29, 2009, 07:21 PM
just know that off events the only place to get a party is at white beast. you will see people at seed express and true darkness but thier parties are usually locked

coryjosephfritts
Oct 29, 2009, 08:37 PM
its better then noone playing and im sure there will be atleast some people that are willing to help me get back in the game

Tek[+]Lok
Oct 29, 2009, 08:40 PM
17 bucks? It only costs about 10.

coryjosephfritts
Oct 29, 2009, 08:52 PM
i had to rebuy the 360 version of the game and the game is 19 i already have the expansion so idont have to buy that and i then have to pay 10 bucks ha

Tek[+]Lok
Oct 29, 2009, 09:03 PM
Oh ok that was my next assumption.

coryjosephfritts
Oct 29, 2009, 09:28 PM
anyone thats playing wanta help me lvl when i do sign on? i think ill get my direct deposit in a few hours and then ill sign on

Yusaku_Kudou
Oct 29, 2009, 10:28 PM
There are plenty of SEED Express parties unlocked, but they're almost always S2. But people still run both missions at Raffon Field Base and System Defense at lower levels. You can find a party most anywhere a mission is worth doing.

DreXxiN
Oct 29, 2009, 10:39 PM
When you only need 6 for a full party, you almost never have worries finding groups. I know it's nice for things to be more lively, though.

As for low level content, if you can't find lower rank groups then conveniently, Innocent Girl C and B at the GRM shop are the best XP all the way up to 100, then you can easily join S2 groups. :)

Keilyn
Oct 30, 2009, 02:05 AM
The last week I've seen several new players in this game...their first words to us are always "omg people!" and "You're the first people I've seen"

So of course I direct them to universe 2....but we get all of these episode I players when most players hang around the episode II lobbies.

This is clearly a failure on Sega's part because they announced AoTI as an Expansion to PSUv1. In the PC world an Expansion means that you have to own the original game. Sega failed to sell AoTI under the advertisement "Stand Alone Expansion...which means you don't need the original game to play.

If Sega really wants to do something nice....Wait until Episode III finishes...then release an Episode III disk with the Supplementary Update and everything included and sell the game as a stand-alone game with something new to offer.

Its horrible for a player to buy the original game....then buy the expansion..Spend hours downloading the updates..just to come online and find that there are few players outside of events.

Tetetsune
Nov 7, 2009, 10:04 PM
I'm back again, hopefully for good. I was wondering how the community for the 360 is right now (I heard the population took a hit from when I last posted.)

Pwincess
Nov 7, 2009, 10:26 PM
it's not too bad right now thanks to the event, but I guess population changes depending on the time you play. I play in the late evenings and I usually see universe 1 3 stars during non-event times. :D

I hope that helps.

Yusaku_Kudou
Nov 8, 2009, 02:17 AM
Universe 1 still fills up during non-events. MAG+ should put us above 10 stars again for a little while, but the first MAG had us with 37 white stars and plenty of halves.