Nov 1, 2009, 11:58 AM
is it just me or what happend...
sega site oflline
forum offline
and no chance to get online, everytime i tried to get online i gte this here:
[No. 038]
Connection timed out.
Please try connecting again later.

everytime we got an event we got a new error and no compensation ...wonderful -.-

Powder Keg
Nov 1, 2009, 12:49 PM
lol, someone on the official board make a topic about experiencing lag. I just tested everything out myself and it worked fine. But given the track record here....I'm not jumping to any conclusions. I experienced a 5X error when trying to log in the first time, but the second try it worked immediately. Don't know if that has anything to do with it.

LP_Phoenix
Nov 1, 2009, 01:14 PM
wth O.o how can u go to official forum.... i cant, even so the phantasstaruniverse.com site...maybe a europe problem only?....

Powder Keg
Nov 1, 2009, 01:17 PM
Could be an issue with the IP (not to say it's entirely the Provider's fault) I believe the person who made the topic is also from Europe.

LP_Phoenix
Nov 2, 2009, 04:39 PM
yep im from europe , germany, just take a look there
<----

ehm can somebody help me here, i cant even send in a ticket, none of the sega sites gonna work for now, no offi. forum, no psu site, no sega-site....and cant log into psu because of this 038 error. btw its a error where it takes ages to search for patches...

im not talented with pc's and ip and stuff like that, so if there is a chance of an easy and simple way to sove that, lets give it a chance. and i tried to reset my wlan router already, turned off, wait a few minutes, started again, same problem... idk what the hell is going on...

jaws1475
Nov 2, 2009, 05:02 PM
same yhing happen too me last week i was off for about 1 week from 051

BIG OLAF
Nov 2, 2009, 05:05 PM
...so if there is a chance of an easy and simple way to solve that...

At the risk of sounding like an elitist/ass (which I certainly am not either of them, I'll have you all know), I happen to know a way for those errors to disappear forever:

Play on the 360 servers. Ta-da! All better.

Powder Keg
Nov 3, 2009, 12:15 AM
Whether you're on the 360 or PC servers has absolutely nothing to do with this issue. Apparently, a lot of people from the UK are currently having this problem.

http://forums.sega.com/showthread.php?t=302765

http://forums.sega.com/showthread.php?t=302911

And what'dya know, both are on 360! :o

Alamar
Nov 3, 2009, 12:41 AM
I am on pc my sister is on PS2 it seems every time they change the lobbies we lag. I don't know why but it is true I swear. When the lobbies are normal we don't have a problem. Any one else notice this on any of the platforms?

Gunslinger-08
Nov 3, 2009, 01:18 AM
I've noticed that things have been pretty laggy on the PC/PS2 side, but I've not gotten any errors.