PDA

View Full Version : If you could have one set of PSU clothing in real life...

VariaXVIII
Nov 1, 2009, 12:13 PM
...what would it be? Kind of a off-beat question, but we need to inject some different threads into this forum. If you don't want to pick a set, you can also pick one particular piece of clothing, or... just pick whatever the heck you want.

I think people can agree that some of the clothing designs are cool. Say you fancy yourself the type of person who'd only wear them on halloween... or would you wear it every now and then regardless of what other people think?

For me, I'd probably wear Braves ST pants. I'm not too certain if there's any full set I would pick, though.

DeZZ
Nov 1, 2009, 12:24 PM
bikini swimwear

Aorre
Nov 1, 2009, 01:03 PM
bikini swimwear
Aussiebum has that. And it's fun to wear bikinis everywhere you go, like Megan Hauserman.

Ruru
Nov 1, 2009, 01:39 PM
i'd like to try all the female fleshy outfits on in real life if i had a choice before actually wearing them. there are just too many to choose from that would probably look better or different in real life than on this game.

ashley50
Nov 1, 2009, 01:41 PM
CAST Parts...

Squirrel3D
Nov 1, 2009, 01:59 PM
Ok....you just try wearing those female clothes in real life. Don't come crying to me when you have most of the damn world staring at you and your confidence drops very low because 10-15 guys a day keeps staring at your ass.

Delete
Nov 1, 2009, 02:05 PM
Rappy Suits ftw Just to piss people off : P

Chuck_Norris
Nov 1, 2009, 02:14 PM
Rappy Suits ftw Just to piss people off : P

WITH the squeaky feet? I agree.

Tek[+]Lok
Nov 1, 2009, 02:47 PM
Just a few pairs of Goshkaria pants... preferably all of them...

>_<

LK1721
Nov 1, 2009, 02:50 PM
As said above: RAPPY SUIT FTW

Well, frankly I'd rather have some of the male clothing sets despite being female myself... the majority of the female outfits reveal something. Storia vest+Braves pants is probably at the top of that list.

Squirrel3D
Nov 1, 2009, 03:17 PM
the majority of the female outfits reveal something. Storia vest+Braves pants is probably at the top of that list.

And that's what my point was. Alot of the female clothing reveals a little too much skin. I should know since Meilin Thomas wore alot of them. She just loves looking hott for the guys....>_>

VetroDrago
Nov 1, 2009, 03:43 PM
I'd want a good bit of the male clothes just to freak people out. It'd be like when I'm on PS Home where my character/avatar looks much stranger than most people's. Sometimes they make fun of me...silly. I'd love to have the illuminus coat I wear in game and some kouze clothes because they're over the top. Oh, and definitely some kabgara hakamas with clogs.

In addition to the outfits mentioned above, gotta get miyabi-kata. It'd feel so comfortable, and I would definitely wear it when I walk around the lake I live at.

Akumamaru
Nov 1, 2009, 04:24 PM
the braves coat, pants, and shoes black : D

Tetsaru
Nov 1, 2009, 05:15 PM
For myself: I know there's a lot of frilly male clothing in PSU, but I've always thought some of the red/blue versions of the Kouze set looked pretty pimp. Either that or have the Gimnas Torso/Legs, and Evors Arms Cast parts if I wanted to go all crazy-kickass-mecha.

For future gf's: Definitely a Voloyal Set, because it'd make their boobs bigger. :3 The red/white/black GUARDIANS Formal outfit would be pretty sexy too... =o

Squirrel3D
Nov 1, 2009, 05:34 PM
For future gf's: Definitely a Voloyal Set, because it'd make their boobs bigger. :3 The red/white/black GUARDIANS Formal outfit would be pretty sexy too... =o

You didn't say if she would have black hair or not. :-P

And those outfits do make a female character look...bigger..than they are.

BIG OLAF
Nov 1, 2009, 06:40 PM
And those outfits do make a female character look...bigger..than they are.

Oh, do I know that. My character doesn't need any help in that department as it stands. So when I do put on the Voloyal Set, it's definitely a "That's no moon...." kind of moment.

Anyway, I would go with the blue/white Illuminus Coat (without the semi-naked chest).

Allison_W
Nov 1, 2009, 07:10 PM
As said above: RAPPY SUIT FTW

Well, frankly I'd rather have some of the male clothing sets despite being female myself... the majority of the female outfits reveal something. Storia vest+Braves pants is probably at the top of that list.

Yeah, a lot of guys say the girls get better clothes, but I've always been kinda jealous of what the boys get in this game. We need our longcoats already.

Ffuzzy-Logik
Nov 1, 2009, 07:15 PM
Rappy Suits ftw Just to piss people off : PSo SISTRACTIN.

LK1721
Nov 1, 2009, 07:26 PM
Yeah, a lot of guys say the girls get better clothes, but I've always been kinda jealous of what the boys get in this game. We need our longcoats already.
Yes, yes we do. The only thing that is even close to a long coat is the GUARDIANs Formal, right? That or the Gojgoj Tunic...

Ruru
Nov 1, 2009, 07:31 PM
Ok....you just try wearing those female clothes in real life. Don't come crying to me when you have most of the damn world staring at you and your confidence drops very low because 10-15 guys a day keeps staring at your ass.

err. i'm a female. i have to deal with this every day. so not sure where you're going with this.

Keilyn
Nov 1, 2009, 08:50 PM
If you want Voloyals clothes in real life...all you really need is to travel to Morocco or Texas. Any area with a hot and arid climate and you an truly find things that make Voloyals look like crap. As for Longcoats....Its sad women don't have access to them when Women originally invented the long coat.

Some of the clothes in PSU also fall under mid-range Couture..

If you read any of the European Fashion magazines..a lot of the Parum Clothes are very similar to European Clothes...Specially the Phanis Tunic. The Clothing found on Neudaiz is very similar to South-Western China, Korea and Phillipines (not to mention some japanese influence) and the clothes on Moatoob is more exotic and provocative...designed to give off an impression...I've also seen a lot of this floating around.

The problem with PSU clothing is that the game drawscales everything to fit on a girl. Sega got that right, but anyone who tries clothes can see that some of the clothes are best on smaller models and some don't look right on max height character models. Most of the clothes in PSU for female characters are very limited in build types.

Looking at the clothes themselves in-game I can tell that as soon as a girl loses or gains weight with about anything...the clothes wouldn't look that good on a girl....too specialized in framebuild and too much skinning. Works great in a game, lousy in real life.

Delete
Nov 1, 2009, 09:11 PM
So SISTRACTIN.

Call me a noob, but what does that mean xD ?

Ffuzzy-Logik
Nov 1, 2009, 09:20 PM
Just an in joke only I understand.

Back when Rappy Suit first came out, some guy was refusing to run with a friend of mine until he took off his Rappy Suit. The reason given was "rappy 2 sistractin."

Delete
Nov 1, 2009, 09:23 PM
Just an in joke only I understand.

Back when Rappy Suit first came out, some guy was refusing to run with a friend of mine until he took off his Rappy Suit. The reason given was "rappy 2 sistractin."

Lol, and here I am trying to Google what it means :lol:

Ffuzzy-Logik
Nov 1, 2009, 09:25 PM
Yeah. If it's any consolation, the guy did know he spelt it wrong. His next comment was "diatractin."

Delete
Nov 1, 2009, 09:28 PM
Lol I misspell stuff too so I can't say nothin :D

Squirrel3D
Nov 2, 2009, 12:03 AM
err. i'm a female. i have to deal with this every day. so not sure where you're going with this.

I didn't question your gender, I'm just saying. I'm not suprised you have to deal with it everyday...

Arika
Nov 2, 2009, 12:17 AM
Lists of clothes combination that I think it look good in RL.

Old-remake style :

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=228&pictureid=7535http://www.pso-world.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=228&pictureid=9715http://www.pso-world.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=228&pictureid=7741

Moden Style :

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=228&pictureid=1665
http://www.pso-world.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=228&pictureid=1653http://img194.imageshack.us/img194/8539/arika3.png

FOnewearl-Lina
Nov 2, 2009, 12:29 AM
:-oWhy is Ruru wearing Voloyal set! omg!

Ruru
Nov 2, 2009, 01:42 AM
D: i'm not wearing voloyal in real life. the only time i would wear something as "revealing" as that in public would be at a beach or swimming pool, or something like that. :p

DreXxiN
Nov 2, 2009, 01:45 AM
The one I already have.

http://www.qqcosplay.com/PSUN/psundxxbwn.html

LK1721
Nov 2, 2009, 02:39 AM
The one I already have.

http://www.qqcosplay.com/PSUN/psundxxbwn.html
Nice. Pricey, but nice. Custom Commissioned?

DreXxiN
Nov 2, 2009, 02:47 AM
Nice. Pricey, but nice. Custom Commissioned?

Yeah, me and Seo got them custom. For whatever reason my costume is still selling so the designer kept it up there, lol.

Noblewine
Nov 2, 2009, 03:05 AM
Storia Vest, Seyagya Vest, FoMAR set, Formalwear, Miyabi-kata, Braves Coat.

LK1721
Nov 2, 2009, 03:31 PM
Yeah, me and Seo got them custom. For whatever reason my costume is still selling so the designer kept it up there, lol.
Hahaha, they look pretty decent in quality.

Deissa
Nov 2, 2009, 03:55 PM

My my but Freud would have a field day with that one.

pinkace
Nov 2, 2009, 08:54 PM
If you want Voloyals clothes in real life...all you really need is to travel to Morocco or Texas. Any area with a hot and arid climate and you an truly find things that make Voloyals look like crap. As for Longcoats....Its sad women don't have access to them when Women originally invented the long coat.

Some of the clothes in PSU also fall under mid-range Couture..

If you read any of the European Fashion magazines..a lot of the Parum Clothes are very similar to European Clothes...Specially the Phanis Tunic. The Clothing found on Neudaiz is very similar to South-Western China, Korea and Phillipines (not to mention some japanese influence) and the clothes on Moatoob is more exotic and provocative...designed to give off an impression...I've also seen a lot of this floating around.

Morocco? they stone women to death for wearing a t-shirt there :bondage:

I agree with the Parum and Neudaiz influences, but I find that aside from the Voloyal set, most Moatoob clothing seem to emphasize function over form, and many pieces are so unflattering they are ugly (BonBom Smock? :barf: ) I see a more Frontiers-folk style on the Moatoob clothes, less provocative, more purposeful.

I need to stop watching project runway with the wife... :nono:

DreXxiN
Nov 2, 2009, 09:22 PM
Hahaha, they look pretty decent in quality.

It's fantastic: It wasn't 100% Accurate when it arrived but it was WAY more spot-on than my expectations had in store. The only problem I had was some of the pieces of the Line Shield were coming off pretty easily. XD

RadiantLegend
Nov 2, 2009, 10:50 PM
Hounds arms, vigolis torso, bokto's legs... ;p