PDA

View Full Version : I think im going to start playing PSU again:D

juonior
Nov 1, 2009, 12:52 PM
Hi, I stopped playing PSU like idk a year or 2 ago and i was thinking about starting again. So anything really new that i should know about?

PSUTrukk
Nov 2, 2009, 07:07 AM
Well, I haven't been playing long so I can't really tell you what's changed. White Beast is pretty popular (ewwwww). The Guardians Branch GBR is nice, and it should last a couple more weeks. The level cap is now 170. Oh, and MAG+ will hopefully be here soon. I'd be happy to help u out if you do decide to make a return. Message my GT: CitifiedBigfoot

DAMASCUS
Nov 2, 2009, 10:15 AM
Does that mean that you do NOT have Ambitions of the Illuminus? Even if you don't you can join half of the Hive runs for the current GBR.

Tetsaru
Nov 2, 2009, 10:36 AM
The game's pretty much dead, I wouldn't bother. =/

jumbojim2010
Nov 2, 2009, 02:14 PM
Sorry bout that rant juonior. If you do decide to play let me know and I will do some runs with you on my low level character

Delete
Nov 2, 2009, 03:29 PM
There's some new stuff, but I can't say it's worth coming back for. But it is your choice to make :)

Volcompat321
Nov 2, 2009, 03:32 PM
It really depends why you left.
Did you start getting bored?
Did you have the stuff you wanted?
Are all your friends gone?

I think if you answered yes to those 3 questions, then you don't have much to look forward to.
Though to me, and some others, the game never gets boring, and is always fun.
There's only about 20 new things since you left (I think), and IMO isn't worth coming back for.
Though if you still love the game, and know you can have fun, come back, and do some runs!

Gunslinger-08
Nov 2, 2009, 03:42 PM
Yeah, things aren't going in the right direction, but this would probably be a better time to rejoin for a bit, should you choose to do so. However, once the GBR ends, things will probably die down a good bit again.