PDA

View Full Version : Rumors of a Rollback

xBULLYDOGG
Nov 1, 2009, 01:05 PM
OK OK CALM DOWN THERE HASNT BEEN ONE AND IM NOT SAYING THERE WILL BE

Basically, I've been hearing a LOT of talk about a rollback to come soon and the main point for it is aparently there are way too many rare missions popping up. Now im no sheep that will hop on the train and start saying "zomg thers guna be a rollbackz" im one asking for your opinions. Do you think there will be a rollback?

(I kinda got bugged into making this thread as my friends wont stfu, gazza if your readin this... w/e)

Angry_Ryudo
Nov 1, 2009, 01:13 PM
Maybe since there's a new rare mission, they have increased the "rare mission get" rate in order to promote it until next maintenance.

DeZZ
Nov 1, 2009, 01:14 PM
too many rare missions? i've only seen one since thursday...

LP_Phoenix
Nov 1, 2009, 01:16 PM
too many? O.o i played yesterday...i think 3 rounds no rare mission....and what i heard from friends, alot of more rounds and still no rare mission....so i dont know what u were talking about...maybe some guys are just too lucky or others too unlucky
other problem is...maybe they changed something for popping up and we hit this trigger nearly everytime...and just because of some more rare mission a rollback? nooo....if its a bug like this old old (old....) every run is a rare map bug in fight for food...no how was it called... i think u know which mission...thats worth a rollback

Powder Keg
Nov 1, 2009, 01:18 PM
lolno

Mysterious-G
Nov 1, 2009, 01:22 PM
Good god, you scared me. :(
*reported for inappropriate topic name* s.s

Tsavo
Nov 1, 2009, 01:29 PM
When someone runs into a crowded room and falsely yells "fire" they're usually arrested after award if they aren't trampled by the mob they insight.

Skorn
Nov 1, 2009, 01:33 PM
None so far here. =-(

Ruru
Nov 1, 2009, 01:35 PM
um no...

i haven't seen a single rare run in 2 days so i dont know what you're talking about.

ashley50
Nov 1, 2009, 01:36 PM
a "lot" of talk?...where?

360 side rumors again? lol

Squirrel3D
Nov 1, 2009, 02:00 PM
WTF...I haven't seen one rare mission since I played the GBR friday night.

Delete
Nov 1, 2009, 02:03 PM
I haven't seen one in forever either. You have a bunch of people doing the runs so of course there will be handfuls of people getting the rare maps. It just doesn't seem to go to the parties I join >_>

xBULLYDOGG
Nov 1, 2009, 03:51 PM
Thanks for the feedback, may as well close the thread or whatever my minds been certified...

THANKS TO THE PEOPLE

Dhylec
Nov 1, 2009, 06:50 PM
When possible, at least check the official site for such info. Rumor is always rumor - don't trust it.