PDA

View Full Version : Pretty LAME, not even the Nintendo Channel cares about PSZ :/ X/

Quintus_The_Force
Nov 2, 2009, 04:58 AM
:disapprove:@ the time of this posting the game is a week away and its nowhere to be seen, and they have games that are coming out TBA 2010 in the "future release" section, but no PSZ mention... at all :/

xSHiNOx
Nov 2, 2009, 05:13 AM
maybe wait some more to see if they will add any video. i wonder if they will add the pictochat DLC for american version.

that is, in the japanese nintendo channel, they allowed you to download pre-made pictochat pictures of characters from psz and some sonic. very detailed. hope they come out with that

Akaimizu
Nov 2, 2009, 11:11 AM
I'm kind of hoping they do something this week, or at least next week. The NC is usually good at announcing or pitching games. It'll be a shame if they miss this one as this should be a big release for DS. (should is the operating word)

pso_crash
Nov 2, 2009, 01:20 PM
I was surprised not see it on there too. It hope they give it some coverage.

Aether
Nov 2, 2009, 04:09 PM
maybe wait some more to see if they will add any video. i wonder if they will add the pictochat DLC for american version.

that is, in the japanese nintendo channel, they allowed you to download pre-made pictochat pictures of characters from psz and some sonic. very detailed. hope they come out with that

I would like that to, because i can't draw at all and it would be nice to able to use picto-chat.^^;

kirtblue
Nov 2, 2009, 05:13 PM
ditto i used to draw back in high school but that was like ten years ago and i dont have the time anymore so im horrorably out of practice

Niered
Nov 2, 2009, 05:17 PM
Same here, I cant draw worth shit.

rockepidemic
Nov 2, 2009, 05:22 PM
That's pretty disappointing to hear, this would be a great time for them to feature the game. Hopefully it turns up before the actual release date.

Evicous
Nov 2, 2009, 05:26 PM
People actually look at the Nintendo Channel?

"Here, let me just turn on the COMMERCIALS instead of actually playing a game."

kirtblue
Nov 2, 2009, 05:30 PM

yeah some of them are pretty informative and lets you see in game footage this is handy if you want more info about a game before deciding on picking it up

Evicous
Nov 2, 2009, 05:35 PM
yeah some of them are pretty informative and lets you see in game footage this is handy if you want more info about a game before deciding on picking it up
I would say YouTube or similar websites would be more informative. At least they aren't payed to praise the game.

kirtblue
Nov 2, 2009, 05:41 PM
I would say YouTube or similar websites would be more informative. At least they aren't payed to praise the game.

agreed but having them all in one place is nice and im not saying that i dont use both because i do its just one more resource

nintendo does shamelessly self promote if you look at the best of the best nintendo gives them close to a perfect score but only there games get perfect scores check it out its messed up

pso_crash
Nov 2, 2009, 06:43 PM

I like to preview some of the games to see if there is anything I might be interested. They also have demos for the DS that player can download.