PDA

View Full Version : Force Club Voting Round 2.

SirTopps
Nov 2, 2009, 03:47 PM
voting is now closed.

pso_crash
Nov 2, 2009, 04:07 PM
hmmm, which to vote for?

zling
Nov 2, 2009, 04:36 PM
i nominate the force force

Akaimizu
Nov 2, 2009, 04:46 PM
I would probably say "Kinetic Force Society". Kind of a one two punch of talking about Forces, and perhaps a theorized method of how techniques work considering true Magic is kind of lost in the Phantasy Star universe, at this time. Magic did exist, but way in the past. In some ways, a lot more powerful as even true resurrection did exist (as did during the days of Alis). Ever since then, a true death for someone was true death.

kirtblue
Nov 2, 2009, 05:18 PM
i voted like crazy so lets see some higher numbers people vote for more than one if you want its all good but lets see some freakin numbers

earthsenshi
Nov 2, 2009, 05:58 PM
I voted for about four. I like more of these than last rounds'.

LOL Go Go Power Forces!
If we're on the subject of power rangers, we should have used Mystic Force(s), the subtitle for the 14th or so season. They had wands and capes..........
Anyone else get the feeling that season was inspired by a certain famous wizard of literature?

kirtblue
Nov 2, 2009, 06:04 PM
we are doing much better this time around too we almost have half the votes we had last time in only a few hours i hope we get a nice close race

SirTopps
Nov 2, 2009, 06:05 PM
yes its going great.

cant wait to see what happens.

Evicous
Nov 2, 2009, 06:07 PM
I say just stick with The Force Club. Easy and simple to remember.

SirTopps
Nov 2, 2009, 06:14 PM
this is going pretty good i must say. .. i kinda hope theres no round 3. but this is kinda fun lol .

kirtblue
Nov 2, 2009, 06:25 PM
this is going pretty good i must say. .. i kinda hope theres no round 3. but this is kinda fun lol .

no way dude we need a name so we can make a banner/logo

I say just stick with The Force Club. Easy and simple to remember.

it is an option it may just win yet

SirTopps
Nov 2, 2009, 06:31 PM
yeah i was just kidding . of course i want one now. i think we all feel like kittens without a home.

Donnikun
Nov 2, 2009, 06:49 PM
wow Forces of Nature is in the lead, woot! not trying to get cocky, its just that name was my suggestion.

kirtblue
Nov 2, 2009, 06:55 PM
yeah i was just kidding . of course i want one now. i think we all feel like kittens without a home.

so now we are magic kittens? lmao

SirTopps
Nov 2, 2009, 07:11 PM
still a long way to go. i dont think zero has voted yet. that stinker

Zero Revenge
Nov 2, 2009, 07:23 PM
I did now. Sorry, I was busy.

Why'd you leave "something else" still there? Wasn't the point of the Second Poll to reduce the number of names?

Force of Nature still my favorite.

I liked Life Force, and Yes More Heroes. Travis would be proud, if he wasn't a HUmar.

SirTopps
Nov 2, 2009, 07:46 PM
i just want to make sure if people want something else i give it to them. but i think we will get a good name this time around.

kirtblue
Nov 2, 2009, 07:50 PM
if something else wins i think we should use it

SirTopps
Nov 2, 2009, 08:18 PM
i think if something else wins. it will be topps choice

kirtblue
Nov 2, 2009, 08:46 PM
you say that now then something else will win and your gunna freak out about what to pick lol

SirTopps
Nov 2, 2009, 08:55 PM
no you will just have to suffer the ding dong heads.

kirtblue
Nov 2, 2009, 09:26 PM

i wont suffer i like that name

pso_crash
Nov 2, 2009, 09:35 PM

Where did that come from, and what does it have do with forces, lol?

SirTopps
Nov 2, 2009, 09:43 PM
all im saying. vote vote vote.

Zero Revenge
Nov 2, 2009, 10:16 PM
i think if something else wins. it will be topps choice

"Topps' Choice"? That's an awful name for a Force Clan. >:|

In before: I knew it's a joke. I know someone's going to try and bust my balls on that.

SirTopps
Nov 2, 2009, 10:31 PM
yeah i dont know why. but theres always some sort ball busting going on here. like if you dont used the time tested lol method someone will think you are serious.

Donnikun
Nov 2, 2009, 10:41 PM

WOOPIE!!!!!!!

but anyway looks like this time Forces of Nature is winning, its up to 7 votes, and it did have the most votes aside from something else.

But still, "the ding dong heads" would be nice, or "something else." or even "Topps Choice"

Donnikun
Nov 2, 2009, 10:44 PM
oh, and zero, your called The Freeshooter now? so i guess you'll fire one off at anything huh?

SirTopps
Nov 2, 2009, 10:44 PM
yeah things are coming along nice. but im still pulling for go go power forces . lol.

Zero Revenge
Nov 2, 2009, 10:50 PM
oh, and zero, your called The Freeshooter now? so i guess you'll fire one off at anything huh?

It's actually a reference to the opera, Der Freischütz.

("The Freeshooter" - a common translation of the German title into English.)

A Freischütz is a marksman who obtains seven magical bullets through a deal with the devil; the first six (so-called "free bullets") completely follow the Freischütz's will, allowing him to shoot at marks that would be otherwise impossible to hit. However, the seventh bullet is controlled by the devil.

Thought it's a nifty enough title, and didn't think anyone here was an opera fan, so it'd be unique.

Donnikun
Nov 2, 2009, 10:51 PM
well zero could have that name for the ranger club, go go power rangers lol. oh ill be hitting that group with lots of vids lol.

hey zero, say hi to zordon for me, power ranger lol.

kirtblue
Nov 2, 2009, 10:53 PM
topps choice sounds like generic soda

go go power rangers is an awesome name for a club

Donnikun
Nov 2, 2009, 10:56 PM
topps choice sounds like generic soda

rofl, because its so true.

hey zero, since your a freeshooter now, wanna join us in the lets have friendship group, i mean your freeshooting would fit in to all the stickiness.

oh snap!

Zero Revenge
Nov 2, 2009, 11:00 PM
I... don't get either the Power Ranger reference or the "fit into the stickiness".

Eh?

kirtblue
Nov 2, 2009, 11:04 PM
I... don't get either the Power Ranger reference or the "fit into the stickiness".

Eh?

the stickiness is from another group that got way outta hand and the power ranger reference is from this tread go back a page or so

Zero Revenge
Nov 2, 2009, 11:06 PM
Uh-huh. Riiiight.

Whatever. I'm just going to ignore all of this...

SirTopps
Nov 2, 2009, 11:12 PM
wait. zero is the fresh ooter? i dont get it.

kirtblue
Nov 2, 2009, 11:14 PM
Uh-huh. Riiiight.

Whatever. I'm just going to ignore all of this...

its safer this way the stickiness is disturbing

Zero Revenge
Nov 2, 2009, 11:15 PM
http://i661.photobucket.com/albums/uu336/ZeroRevenge/CowboyBebopAtGunPoint.jpg

Cease & Desist.

SirTopps
Nov 2, 2009, 11:17 PM
hes right. back to FO business boys.

kirtblue
Nov 2, 2009, 11:29 PM
i think its funny the force club is in a close second

SirTopps
Nov 2, 2009, 11:32 PM
its now tied bro.

edit. zero. thats so scary . no joke.

kirtblue
Nov 2, 2009, 11:38 PM
how many votes did we get last time cause damn we up to 15 in our first day

Zero Revenge
Nov 2, 2009, 11:40 PM
its now tied bro.

edit. zero. thats so scary . no joke.

What? The picture of Spike holding the pistol to the screen?

SirTopps
Nov 2, 2009, 11:40 PM
28 votes

edit.

yes the gun is scary . but spike is cool.

kirtblue
Nov 2, 2009, 11:45 PM
damn so we have more than half of what we had before on our first day

Donnikun
Nov 2, 2009, 11:45 PM
so...

what if we end up with tie?

SirTopps
Nov 2, 2009, 11:50 PM
a tie. well result in topps choice

Zero Revenge
Nov 2, 2009, 11:52 PM
Worst Guild Name... Ever.

Donnikun
Nov 2, 2009, 11:54 PM
ohh and i got a commercial! Justin Long saying:

["I'm a Force, I use Magic, I am Topp's Choice!" *thumbs up*]

kirtblue
Nov 2, 2009, 11:56 PM
ding dong heads it is he he he

SirTopps
Nov 2, 2009, 11:58 PM
voting isnt done yet guys. eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

kirtblue
Nov 3, 2009, 12:00 AM
its gunna be a tie you wait and see

SirTopps
Nov 3, 2009, 12:04 AM
i just want to ask this of you guys. do you want a round 3 or not?

kirtblue
Nov 3, 2009, 12:08 AM
i just want to ask this of you guys. do you want a round 3 or not?

no we dont have enough time for a third round if we want a name before release

SirTopps
Nov 3, 2009, 12:26 AM
ok ok ok. this is it.

Zero Revenge
Nov 3, 2009, 12:32 AM
How long is the voting period? There should be enough time for a tie to be broken.

SirTopps
Nov 3, 2009, 12:34 AM
one week.
just like last time.

Zero Revenge
Nov 3, 2009, 12:36 AM
.___."

That might have been a bit too long.

...What is this for anyway? How are guilds/clans even created in PS0? Or is it just for the forum?

I kinda lost take of the purpose through all of the shenanigans.

kirtblue
Nov 3, 2009, 12:39 AM
.___."

That might have been a bit too long.

...What is this for anyway? How are guilds/clans even created in PS0? Or is it just for the forum?

I kinda lost take of the purpose through all of the shenanigans.

we actually have a group in the groups section and its mostly just to have more like minded friends to pal around with online when the game comes out

SirTopps
Nov 3, 2009, 01:03 AM
yeah and we can get online with the game and roll into an area with our wands on fire ready to wreck up the joint. i think being apart of something makes people happy. it makes me happy at least.

kirtblue
Nov 3, 2009, 01:07 AM
yeah and we can get online with the game and roll into an area with our wands on fire ready to wreck up the joint. i think being apart of something makes people happy. it makes me happy at least.

me too its good to be apart of something i feel like a boy scout in a video game world

SirTopps
Nov 3, 2009, 01:15 AM
i know i have enjoyed it. and i hope it grows and it becomes a great fan lobby in the pso world.

Zero Revenge
Nov 3, 2009, 01:32 AM
me too its good to be apart of something i feel like a boy scout in a video game world

Does this include a Scout Master who knows his scouts far too well?

SirTopps
Nov 3, 2009, 01:37 AM
we like to call him the FOmar king.

Zero Revenge
Nov 3, 2009, 01:42 AM
Alright. That's fucking creepy.

SirTopps
Nov 3, 2009, 01:45 AM
ok im sorry . i just to make jokes. we all know each other somewhat well. like kirt has tattoos and donni is married. and you zero. thank you for being a friend.

Zero Revenge
Nov 3, 2009, 01:49 AM
I know it's all a joke. I'm taking it all in stride.

Nothing phases me Topps, not after the life I lived.

SirTopps
Nov 3, 2009, 01:54 AM
looks like i am the one busting balls.

hm. sorry zero.

lets get this back on track.

voting im voting youre voting . tuesday is the day for voting.

Donnikun
Nov 3, 2009, 04:41 PM
ok we need some votes, we gotta break this tie here guys, cmon people, excersize your american right!

SirTopps
Nov 3, 2009, 04:49 PM
they are too busy voting for governor in "real life" if you can call new jersey real.

junnokoneko
Nov 3, 2009, 06:38 PM
It seems like two choices are neck to neck!

SirTopps
Nov 3, 2009, 07:16 PM
did you vote juno ?

Zero Revenge
Nov 3, 2009, 07:31 PM
they are too busy voting for governor in "real life" if you can call new jersey real.

http://cdn1.knowyourmeme.com/i/681/original/what-you-did-there-i-see-it.thumbnail.jpg

SirTopps
Nov 3, 2009, 07:46 PM
this bird cracks me up. so zero who did you vote for? the bald guy or the fat guy?

Kyrith_Ranger_Pso
Nov 3, 2009, 07:49 PM
maigical chibis . . . woooooow u took my name burned it, fried it, then stabbed it with a blade containing the soul of the devil btw something else definitely how about organization 13 (joking) but really elemental stuff is good elemental gaurdians might work

Zero Revenge
Nov 3, 2009, 07:49 PM
The "fat guy". He isn't that heavy in person. I saw him on Saturday at my town's local diner.

Kyrith_Ranger_Pso
Nov 3, 2009, 07:53 PM
wait how about THE ELEMENTAL ELITES(please put this in the possible round 3 if it comes

SirTopps
Nov 3, 2009, 07:57 PM
wernt you paying attention ... midgets wont fly. so we had to mix it up. dont blame me blame don. he came up with the chibi part. but at least it got on the list. i almost said screw it.

elemental elites . not bad.

outside your local diner eh? hows the service there ? food? im always looking for some good eats. lol just too bad im like not even near there.

Zero Revenge
Nov 3, 2009, 08:24 PM
New Jersey Diners are unparalleled.

SirTopps
Nov 3, 2009, 08:41 PM
now i have a reason to go there. it might be your local diner. lets do a force club tour . yeah sounds about around. cross country tour.

anyway ... yes thats a good name. it will make it into round three. if there is one. and i wont do a round 3 unless theres a large outcry for it. the members are getting restless and the non members are confused. why is there so much voting ?

Donnikun
Nov 3, 2009, 08:44 PM
wernt you paying attention ... midgets wont fly. so we had to mix it up. dont blame me blame don. he came up with the chibi part. but at least it got on the list. i almost said screw it.

elemental elites . not bad.

outside your local diner eh? hows the service there ? food? im always looking for some good eats. lol just too bad im like not even near there.

also dont really blame me either, i had to come up with something in a hurry, kirt and i both were thinking of a good substitiute for a politically incorrect name, if you should blame anyone, blame yourself for not paying attenion to civil rights. i mean your lucky we even gave that name some thought, especially when it was offensive to the little people of the world.

and Chibi refers to a form of art, not a groups of people, and is perfectly Ok, so we gave it some thought, feel grateful.

Now we dont want to hear any more of this, or ill turn into Demon Donnikun form, and no one wants that, especially not me, i like topps, kirt, and my other club buddies, and i dont wanna scare em.

SirTopps
Nov 3, 2009, 09:05 PM
yeah dont blame him either. we just changed it to something better. and it is for the better. and its up to the voters. right now it looks like we have almost a 3 way tie. so we will just have to see.

Zero Revenge
Nov 3, 2009, 09:10 PM
Screw the three-way tie idea. It's literally between two choices.

Well do this as a democracy would. The poll is to change the name of "The Force Club" to something else, no?

Well, as it stands, the Force Club is tied with Forces of Nature.

Since no new option has a winning vote [because of the tie] then the club would stay named "The Force Club".

Granted, I thought Forces of Nature was better. What you should do if now just poll ONLY THE MEMBERS via the actual PM function and just poll them between these 2 choices.

And then you'll have your answer.

SirTopps
Nov 3, 2009, 09:42 PM
yeah but this is more fun lol.

Donnikun
Nov 3, 2009, 09:45 PM
looks like we got ourselves a tie breaker lol, forces of nature pulled ahead.

SirTopps
Nov 3, 2009, 09:50 PM
yes it does seem like FON will win.
the question is... are we happy with this?
(just want us to be happy)

Zero Revenge
Nov 3, 2009, 10:00 PM
Wooooo! FoN = Awesome.

Saintdane
Nov 3, 2009, 10:03 PM
I know it's probably a little late but I liked FOtech. It just seemed a little more clever than the other names.

SirTopps
Nov 3, 2009, 10:05 PM
thank you very much saintdane. i do like it too. did you vote?

Saintdane
Nov 3, 2009, 10:08 PM
Yes, yes I did. And I honestly thought that would get more votes. I mean, sure Forces of Nature is cool and all but does it really fit with the futuristic theme of the PSO series?

Zero Revenge
Nov 3, 2009, 10:12 PM
Well... in PS0, the technology level is actually kinda low, especially compared to PSO.

Most Hunter weapons are solid blades, with photon attachments. Same with guns.

And Force of Nature has multiple meanings.

Nature = the elements: Fire, Lightning, Ice, Light, Dark.
Force = Duh.

Force of Nature in itself is a simile. I think it works perfectly.

Saintdane
Nov 3, 2009, 10:23 PM
Yeah that is true I guess. I guess I just haven't gotten over PSO yet. I still liked FOtech though. But I see your point. The only problem I saw was when I thought of nature I thought of earth. Which they still haven't added to the tech list.

SirTopps
Nov 3, 2009, 10:27 PM
i want a good name that goes for all forces in all games. past and future.

now we just have to wait. thats why i put the something else option there. i knew people would be like oh ! name it this! i like to keep it fluid. but maybe i made it too wet.

kirtblue
Nov 4, 2009, 12:24 AM
i want a good name that goes for all forces in all games. past and future.

now we just have to wait. thats why i put the something else option there. i knew people would be like oh ! name it this! i like to keep it fluid. but maybe i made it too wet.

dont start with that sticky thing again

SirTopps
Nov 4, 2009, 12:29 AM
im not . i swear. i should have said. i wanted to be more fluid but now im like drowning.

but let me say this. we are still very young as a club. if we want to change our name... in a year. that might be an option. if there is a round 3 it wont be for awhile.

kirtblue
Nov 4, 2009, 12:41 AM
kewl kewl after we get the name thing settled then we can start to establish ourselves as the the club everyone wants to be in the club everyone relies on

SirTopps
Nov 4, 2009, 12:45 AM
yes yes. but i dont think i can be happy until we have at least 30 votes

kirtblue
Nov 4, 2009, 12:51 AM
yes yes. but i dont think i can be happy until we have at least 30 votes

well we are well on our way on day two we upto 18 anyway brb gotta step out for a smoke

Zero Revenge
Nov 4, 2009, 01:12 AM
30 votes? How many members is in the clan?

SirTopps
Nov 4, 2009, 01:17 AM
17. last time we had 28 votes with like 14 members. so of course outside people are voting. but i just think of it as guam

kirtblue
Nov 4, 2009, 11:56 PM
still need more votes but we off to a great start

Saintdane
Nov 5, 2009, 05:02 PM
So, did the people who picked something else give any suggestions?

SirTopps
Nov 5, 2009, 05:25 PM
they did. we had a round one and they all wanted something else. so i am trying to give them something else.

remember people . dont vote for the one you think is going to win. vote for the ones you like the best.

kirtblue
Nov 5, 2009, 05:32 PM
they did. we had a round one and they all wanted something else. so i am trying to give them something else.

remember people . dont vote for the one you think is going to win. vote for the ones you like the best.

sage advice there

SirTopps
Nov 5, 2009, 05:57 PM
20 votes. looks like fotech is moving up. who knows.

sylwyn
Nov 5, 2009, 06:13 PM
Fandango Order! Forbidden Oboes!

Jk but I think it should be something that can be initialed F.O.

SirTopps
Nov 5, 2009, 06:15 PM
thats a good point. maybe we could do that.

Donnikun
Nov 5, 2009, 10:15 PM
when are the polls closing on this round?

SirTopps
Nov 5, 2009, 10:43 PM
sunday at midnight going onto monday.

Saintdane
Nov 5, 2009, 10:46 PM
This may be a little of topic but why don't the percentages add up to 100?

earthsenshi
Nov 5, 2009, 10:49 PM
It might have something to do with the fact that each person can vote for multiple names.

SirTopps
Nov 5, 2009, 10:51 PM
shes right.

kirtblue
Nov 6, 2009, 05:08 AM
still a good close race and thats what i wanted now if we could get more non members to vote that would be awesome

pso_crash
Nov 6, 2009, 05:11 AM
It might have something to do with the fact that each person can vote for multiple names.

I could only vote once.

kirtblue
Nov 6, 2009, 05:37 AM
I could only vote once.

thats the point everyone only gets to vote once we got 17 members in our club that means like five people outside the club voted that can be better

Chaotik
Nov 6, 2009, 08:15 AM
Rel'Mitos: Dear Principal Tyrell, we accept the fact that we had to sacrifice a whole Saturday in detention for whatever it is that we did wrong. But we think you're crazy to make us write an essay telling you who we think we are. You see us as you want to see us, in the simplest terms and the most convenient definitions. But what we found out is that each one of us is a FOmar.
Montague: And an FOnewn.
Rupika: And a FOnewearl.
Alicia Baz: A FOmarl.
Hopkins: A FOrce.
Rel'Mitos: Does that answer your question? Sincerely yours, The Force Club.

Don't You Forget About Me
Don't Don't Don't Don't!

SirTopps
Nov 6, 2009, 01:40 PM
thats ... very interesting .

wow it looks like FOtech has 6 votes. it sure is moving up.

Waki Miko Syamemaru!
Nov 6, 2009, 02:28 PM
Force Club and Forces of Nature are neck and neck. Damn. I didn't think I'd pick a popular name.

SirTopps
Nov 6, 2009, 05:01 PM
GET OUT THE VOTE?

kirtblue
Nov 6, 2009, 08:33 PM
hey we got a few more votes this is good we only got a few more days to encourage as many people as we can to vote

vote closes monday noonish?

Aether
Nov 6, 2009, 08:36 PM
I vote for FOtech, it's simple and it makes sense.

SirTopps
Nov 6, 2009, 08:44 PM
no midnight.
unless its too close. then it might be expanded but it will not go past monday at all!
by sunday i will determine if there will be a 12 hour extension .

Reksanden
Nov 6, 2009, 08:44 PM
Off topic: the thread name sounds like a boxing match.

Back on Topic: I went with Elemental Alliance. It sounds catchy.

SirTopps
Nov 6, 2009, 09:00 PM
ding. ding.

im very surprised . looks like FOtech is tied with something else. but the force club seems to be pulling head. i almost wish we could have a round 3.

Reksanden
Nov 6, 2009, 09:03 PM
ding. ding.

im very surprised . looks like FOtech is tied with something else. but the force club seems to be pulling head. i almost wish we could have a round 3.

Have one anyway.

SirTopps
Nov 6, 2009, 09:49 PM
maybe next year.

kirtblue
Nov 6, 2009, 11:55 PM
Have one anyway.

we thought about that but the vote takes a week and we dont have another week before release so we decided against it

FeiRayne
Nov 7, 2009, 02:15 AM
Placed in my vote!

Zero Revenge
Nov 7, 2009, 02:30 AM
If you're going to have a Round 3, make it a 24-Hour poll.

And only have it between like the three best choices, and neither of which are "something else".

Donnikun
Nov 7, 2009, 02:32 AM
we are tied up again lol, well if we end up with a tie we can do a sudden death round 3, like a 24 hour poll just with the winning choices.

kirtblue
Nov 7, 2009, 02:43 AM
If you're going to have a Round 3, make it a 24-Hour poll.

And only have it between like the three best choices, and neither of which are "something else".

we are tied up again lol, well if we end up with a tie we can do a sudden death round 3, like a 24 hour poll just with the winning choices.

this is a great idea and unless we get a ton of votes over the weekend i dont see what choice we have

SirTopps
Nov 7, 2009, 03:42 PM
well another thing im afraid of is flooding this forum with polls . i just dont want the mods to get on my case. so lets just see how things go here. and as always. its up to me.

30 votes. and we have a tie again. fotech is doing pretty well.

edit edit

31 votes. FON is up again.

Kyrith_Ranger_Pso
Nov 7, 2009, 09:28 PM
noooooooooooooooooooooooooo . . . . . . oooooooooooo elemental alliance is the best up there and u know it!

SirTopps
Nov 7, 2009, 09:31 PM
then get more folks to vote.

Kyrith_Ranger_Pso
Nov 7, 2009, 09:40 PM
thats a good idea i reeeeaaaaaaly should have thot of that

SirTopps
Nov 7, 2009, 09:52 PM
yes yes yes. go grab your pals and vote for good things.

Kyrith_Ranger_Pso
Nov 7, 2009, 10:34 PM
well the thing is my pals dont have psow accounts nor do they like the game that much except 1 but he doesnt like psow (wut an idiot)

SirTopps
Nov 7, 2009, 10:39 PM
derrr. get get new pals. so says i.

Kyrith_Ranger_Pso
Nov 7, 2009, 10:46 PM
lol well u c practically everyone i talk to says PS games sound like a piece of crap or that theyve played em and they're dumb (they r soooooo STUPID! there r no bad PS games i like psu/psp/pso/ps/ and will like psz

SirTopps
Nov 7, 2009, 10:56 PM
go to the clubs . shake your rump. and get all the hoochies to join this site.

Kyrith_Ranger_Pso
Nov 7, 2009, 10:58 PM
. . . . . i have nothing more to say

kirtblue
Nov 8, 2009, 02:40 AM
kyrith sounds like your friends with some wow players

SirTopps
Nov 8, 2009, 02:42 AM
just noticed. kirt you have like way more posts than me now.

but anyway the vote goes on... gasp. only like 24 more hours.

FeiRayne
Nov 8, 2009, 02:56 AM
Pretty close race can't wait to see who wins.

kirtblue
Nov 8, 2009, 03:25 AM
just noticed. kirt you have like way more posts than me now.

but anyway the vote goes on... gasp. only like 24 more hours.

yeah im here more than you plus you was out for awhile not feeling well

SirTopps
Nov 8, 2009, 03:27 AM
yeah darn me and my sickness lol but thats why i have vice kings and the rest of my back up crew . i hope i can add fei to that list . speaking of list i hope earth comes back .

kirtblue
Nov 8, 2009, 03:37 AM
yeah darn me and my sickness lol but thats why i have vice kings and the rest of my back up crew . i hope i can add fei to that list . speaking of list i hope earth comes back .

i have good feelings about him but i would like to see him post a little more or be a little more active before promotions

if we start giving out ranks to everyone who says hi then it takes away from the members who actively participate and give feedback and ideas

SirTopps
Nov 8, 2009, 03:42 AM
yes yes i know. i was holding back . im still waiting. but it is something thats floating in my head. and besides it will be a lower rank anyway .

i think something else will lose this time around.

kirtblue
Nov 8, 2009, 04:20 AM
just a friendly reminder you DO NOT have to be a member of our club to vote for our new name with a little less than 24 hours left every vote counts

so thank you all who voted and if you havent please vote

if you are interested in joining our force club look us up in the groups section

http://www.pso-world.com/forums/group.php?groupid=199&pp=10&page=2

SirTopps
Nov 8, 2009, 06:33 PM
just hours remain

Donnikun
Nov 8, 2009, 06:43 PM
midnight tonight is the end right?

FeiRayne
Nov 8, 2009, 06:45 PM
I believe so?

Donnikun
Nov 8, 2009, 07:03 PM
well i hope we get a winner this time lol

SirTopps
Nov 8, 2009, 07:58 PM
midnight unless i extend it for a few hours.

Donnikun
Nov 8, 2009, 11:31 PM
no no no! lol no extend lol! if we have a single majority, best to just call it at midnight lol

SirTopps
Nov 8, 2009, 11:39 PM
i told kirt i might cut it off at noon . but i think ill wait til 2am. things are about to get hot.

edit

please no more comments in here. if you want to talk about the vote do it in the force club thread or the force club group.