PDA

View Full Version : this sucks

mecasa
Nov 2, 2009, 06:27 PM
me and my friends were playing around and I learned how to take snapshots.so when i tried to make a profile i accidentally formatted the card I use to get online with. the day before I get a new computer my gamecube breaks.this really made me mad so I threw my Ds.............now it doesn't work.anyway,do you all have any times where something like this has happened to you...or am I the only one who acted like an idiot.

Freeze
Nov 2, 2009, 06:34 PM
I've had days like that though I don't think I ever threw anything breakable. I tend to like to throw things that break stuff, then make sure I don't actually throw it at anything that it will break. That way you get that stress anger relief without feeling stupid later.

mecasa
Nov 2, 2009, 06:53 PM
heh,I usually try to throw at things that don't break...but i actually made a hole in the wall,more to add to how i felt stupid

kevlar_pso
Nov 3, 2009, 02:45 AM
After I realized I gave away an untekked Oritoagito I toiled through countless Ult. Heat Sword quests I nearly broke my Xbox. It didn't work for like a week. l0l

Tweengo
Nov 6, 2009, 12:10 PM
I was doing the caves with Skyly on Ult and I got a Red Sword and Chain Sawd on a single run. I decided to make myself some coffee as it was early in the morning and I'd just got up. After deciding to quit to save my finds, that dreaded 'Not original memory card' screen popped up although it was. I was so ticked I sat down and spilled my coffee on the floor and burned myself :( Luckily it was a glitch and my file wasn't affected....but I had to get my rares back again :(

Blizz3112
Nov 6, 2009, 02:42 PM
You people need something to squeeze to pieces instead of valuable equipment, like a Stress reliever... :D

ViewtifulJoe
Nov 6, 2009, 05:03 PM
My brother's video game stress relieving tendencies are the reason I have 4 gamecube controllers that are all slightly broken in one way or another.