PDA

View Full Version : PSO-World's own Guild?

Tw1sTa
Nov 3, 2009, 06:43 AM
Does PSO-World Have thier own PSU Guild?
Cuz.....
I think One of the Elder Users should like maka PSO-World Guild
for the community lolz

Volcompat321
Nov 3, 2009, 09:21 AM
There are a bunch of different "groups" on PSO-World.
You should check them out.

BIG OLAF
Nov 3, 2009, 11:23 AM
Does PSO-World Have their own PSU Guild?

No, there isn't any official "Guild of PSO-World". Doesn't affect me either way, because it would most likely be on the PC/PS2 servers if it did exist.

Because, Tw1sTa, the ratio of PC/PS2 players to 360 players around here is about 20:1. Just thought I'd throw that factoid out there for you, in case you're a 360 player who came to PSOW looking for some people to play PSU with (like me). Needless to say, I'm sorely disappointed with what I found :-(.

But, hey, here's a :cake:. I promise, it's not a lie.

RAGNAGELPPOD
Nov 3, 2009, 03:38 PM
We had our own universe (#15) at one time but thats about all I think. Maybe theres an on site dedicated pso-world group but I havent searched for it yet.

Ryna
Nov 3, 2009, 04:56 PM
The last formal PSO-World guild died when the official Blue Burst servers went offline. Due to the split server system for PSU, it wasn't feasible to create a new one. So, we designated Universe 15 on both servers as the place to meet other PSOW player. After the dramatic population decline on the PC servers and the shutdown of Universe 15, we decided to stop promoting an "Official PSOW Universe" since we didn't feel there were enough people to sustain one.