PDA

View Full Version : PS2 Just Wondering...

Meowhead
Nov 3, 2009, 11:13 PM
If anyones knows how I can play PSU with one hand, I was trying to use the PS3 bluetooth remote which would've worked but it needs an analog stick. I've broken my right hand don't want to waste GBR time and thats why i want to know how.

Volcompat321
Nov 3, 2009, 11:15 PM
Use your mouth?
I used to do that when I broke my fingers.
Though, I drooled on the controller a lot.
Just make sure you wipe it between blocks. :wacko:

BIG OLAF
Nov 3, 2009, 11:25 PM
I actually play with my nose if I'm ever on the phone (or something else along those lines) whilst playing. It works surprisingly well. Just hold the controller up to your face with one hand, and tap the buttons/move the analog sticks with the tip of your nose. It works very well with PSU since there are only about three buttons which are utilized. It even works during combat. Quite effectively, I might add.

Meowhead
Nov 3, 2009, 11:25 PM
LOL, haven't heard that one before. I might just try it now, Thanks!

VetroDrago
Nov 3, 2009, 11:32 PM
Haha! Wow, playing with your nose or mouth? I've never tried any weird methods, but maybe one day lol. I lose it trying to imagine how you guys play that way. Wish I was there to see it XD.

Volcompat321
Nov 3, 2009, 11:34 PM
When you want to do something bad enough, you will use anything at your disposal to do it.
My fingers were broke during the 1Up Cup, and I had to play. lol.

Keilyn
Nov 4, 2009, 12:33 AM
I use the voice system on a headset on the PC version to actually order certain commands that simulate keystrokes. Basically I've been using voice commands in games for years now...It allows me to use one hand on a keyboard (or controller) to actually play the game when I need to.

Most of the time though, I prefer the stability from two handed play.

All I have to say is "Shot" and the game takes a screenshot from what I have set up. ^_^

tadtwisted
Nov 4, 2009, 01:25 AM
on the 360 controller if you hit left on the d-pad you start the auto run where you just run like forrest gump only stopping to throw out a tech or bullets (not sure about striking) im sure the pc/ps2 has something like that

Volcompat321
Nov 4, 2009, 01:55 AM
Yea, it's the same.
Was implemented with AotI.

beatrixkiddo
Nov 4, 2009, 02:22 AM
Suspicious.

Resanoca
Nov 4, 2009, 02:32 AM
Try playing with your (clean) feet. I've done before. It was funny as hell to do.