PDA

View Full Version : Why?

overstockr1
Nov 4, 2009, 06:14 PM
Time Dead Still!

BIG OLAF
Nov 4, 2009, 06:16 PM
I take it you had an issue with someone/something recently online?

SStrikerR
Nov 4, 2009, 06:30 PM
Odds are he's frustrated by the amount of locked games and hates playing alone most of the time. (See the funny thing is I don't play anymore and I don't check out this subforum often and yet I know this is his problem)
To rants!

Hatrix
Nov 4, 2009, 06:33 PM
Well I played the the game offline for several years before going online... and the people I met for the most part made the game more enjoyable.

Kismet
Nov 4, 2009, 06:40 PM
Why don't people just play the game offline?

The game is dieing because of all the lame people.

Its an online MMO RPG play it as one or let it die.

Dam my head hearts.

The game isn't dying because of lame people. If anything, it's probably dying because of people like you who are too stupid to even realize the very reason they're playing something. Stop being a baby and go find some friends; THEN you'll find the answer to your question.

And your head isn't the only one that's hurting. The pointlessness of this thread and your pitiful lack of typing skills is making my head and eyes hurt pretty bad, too. <_<

Tyreek
Nov 4, 2009, 06:42 PM
Must you act that way? <_<;

BIG OLAF
Nov 4, 2009, 06:44 PM
The game isn't dying because of lame people. If anything, it's probably dying because of people like you who are too stupid to even realize the very reason they're playing something. Stop being a baby and go find some friends; THEN you'll find the answer to your question.

And your head isn't the only one that's hurting. The pointlessness of this thread and your pitiful lack of typing skills is making my head and eyes hurt pretty bad, too. <_<

Ouch. Sick burn. I still want to know what happened to overstockr to trigger this random outburst of hate towards PSU's online community.

Deissa
Nov 4, 2009, 06:56 PM
so wait is he saying to play the game online or not

SStrikerR
Nov 4, 2009, 07:02 PM

Lol, PSU Gen.

overstockr1
Nov 4, 2009, 07:16 PM
What was is and always will be!

DreXxiN
Nov 4, 2009, 07:24 PM
Don't you lie, it's the internet; if your typing is inadequate, you are just bad because there is only American English and Netspeak on the web!

Dhylec
Nov 4, 2009, 07:33 PM
Ok, the OP removed his 1st post, so I think this topic is no longer his concern. I'll close it for that.