PDA

View Full Version : true or not? shadow deco

JCGamer
Nov 5, 2009, 11:45 PM
My Friend Dante Shino came to me and told me that one of the PSU player wanted to make a Trade deal with him. The trade is Grinder A+10 for A Shadow the Hedgehog Room decoration.My question is it true or not if the room decoration is real or this PSU player just trying to scam my friend for the items.

I don't know if the room decoration is real or not because I was gone for 3 years on PSU for the XBOX 360 and I want to here it from the Expert here.

Dragwind
Nov 5, 2009, 11:49 PM
Just do a search on the item database.

[spoiler-box]

That item doesn't exist.

[/spoiler-box]

Xefi
Nov 6, 2009, 12:22 AM
All i see here are Sonic, Tail, Knuckle & Amy. NO SHADOW.

http://www.pso-world.com/items/psu/7-1/normal/

JCGamer
Nov 6, 2009, 12:30 AM
Dragwind I did that on search by name or item did not pop up

Xefi yeah I saw that too

so there is no shadow the hedgehog huh for a Room decoration

Thanks you for your time

beatrixkiddo
Nov 6, 2009, 12:36 AM
Dragwind I did that on search by name or item did not pop up

It didn't show up because it doesn't exist.... :-o

Sneeper7904
Nov 6, 2009, 05:56 PM
ohh its real alright my friends have 3 or 4

Kinako78
Nov 6, 2009, 07:27 PM
I wish it was. I'd want that and one of Rouge.

SuperRygar
Nov 10, 2009, 06:24 PM
My Friend Dante Shino came to me and told me that one of the PSU player wanted to make a Trade deal with him. The trade is Grinder A+10 for A Shadow the Hedgehog Room decoration.My question is it true or not if the room decoration is real or this PSU player just trying to scam my friend for the items.

whoa whoa whoa.....didnt anybody else pick up on this?!?! If such an item DID exist, its clear that it would be of such a uber level of rareness that only a handful of items exist on....are you telling me that the person with such an item wanted only an A+10 grinder.....i dont buy it. I only had to read that far and I could have given you the answer that the item doesnt exist

Thats hilarious!! xD

Tek[+]Lok
Nov 10, 2009, 09:11 PM
It would be great if there was someone able to to hack the game and do item mods to unlock every single weapon so we could build our item database and finish it.

garjian
Nov 10, 2009, 09:34 PM
Lok;2387980']It would be great if there was someone able to to hack the game and do item mods to unlock every single weapon so we could build our item database and finish it.

so you want people to be able to get any items... for free?

yeah... thats what makes a good mmo...
definately.

Tek[+]Lok
Nov 10, 2009, 09:38 PM
Well in offline mode obviously since you can bypass gameguard there.

beatrixkiddo
Nov 10, 2009, 10:42 PM
It's been done, but offline stats are often quite different from online stats, and with the abandoning of PS2 on the JP side, new items can be added at any time, which don't exist in the data included on the discs.

There's a really old thread on here somewhere where some people hacked a bunch of S-Ranks, and let PSO-W use pictures of them, but that's about it.