PDA

View Full Version : Working on a sig, how do you like it?

Volcompat321
Nov 8, 2009, 01:14 AM
Signature.
Someone give, make, suggest, or hand me a signature worth putting here.
My last one got old, and I needed a change.

Nitro Vordex
Nov 8, 2009, 01:23 AM
You could use knife eye attack, I'm changing to this anyway.

http://img258.imageshack.us/img258/4258/evildonald.jpg

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Nov 8, 2009, 01:25 AM
You've currently got 4 lines of text.

Tough limitations to work with. Also asking someone to do basically all the work without saying what you prefer - or wouldn't outright turn down. Some things you would want in your sig, maybe a theme to go on no matter the images, that sorta thing. :yes:

Otherwise I'll watermark Pwner's Skate? bail rail sig with his name, my name, and a big lens flare-and you're (not) going to like it!

But that would be sorta wasting everyone's time. As in someone making a sig for you, and then it gets turned down for whatever reason = maybe you ruined a correspondence right there.

So even this being FKL, you're probably not going to accept anything right?
(Big stretched wacko with wackos for eyes)

Dare you be the author of a topic "Moved out of FKL"?

Volcompat321
Nov 8, 2009, 01:30 AM
I'd never move out of FKL.
I probably wont turn down anything. (just kidding).
I'm currently making one, and I'm no good at Photoshop, so this thread is now a "What do you think of this sig?".

I'll be posting up in about...when I'm done.

Oh, I've had my full sized sig with all these lines of text before.
I just got bored of it.
I'll probably be taking off my "trade list" and my character names anyway.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Nov 8, 2009, 01:38 AM
The Topic being moved out of FKL into Fan Works - for their signature help/commission artists. That dealio. It could be requested to be moved or even moved without it if staff deemed it appropriate for another forum.

I was going to suggest incorporating your PSN ID into the sig next to a name or in place of.

Then one line of text with max size image height is fine, a little leeway with that or taking it down to 150-160ish or such to make room for a line under it. That line = asking people to visit the Friend Code/Live/PSN name list topic. Could also make your sig image a link to that thread, keeping the "Add them here." Double link fun.

Volcompat321
Nov 8, 2009, 01:51 AM
Hmm....I think this is more of an FKL thing.
Suggestions are wanted, but I don't want people to actually make a sig for me. (I know I said, make....blah blah...but I didn't mean literally).
Like I said, I'm working on one now, and this thread is now how do you like it. :wacko:

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Nov 8, 2009, 02:16 AM
Horizontal x 600 wacko w/ wackos for eyes.

Elst not, disappointed :panda:

Volcompat321
Nov 8, 2009, 02:17 AM
Alright, it's between these two. -
(Like I said, I'm no good with Photoshop, so this is what I got)
[SPOILER-BOX]http://i278.photobucket.com/albums/kk115/Volcompat321/62104cbf.png

http://i278.photobucket.com/albums/kk115/Volcompat321/e27673c1.png[/SPOILER-BOX]

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Nov 8, 2009, 02:24 AM
The one w/ youtube and the wacko. Extra accessories FTW.

Double T.

I've seen that punch before.

OLOZ (http://www.eventhubs.com/news/2009/oct/27/shoryuken-tattoo-fail/)

But then some people posted "Hey he stole my fist - from my website!" & another "Those fists are a lot more common than you think, maybe shareware by now"

Volcompat321
Nov 8, 2009, 02:27 AM
Haha...
It's the Black Power fist. :o
I'll use it though.

I had to use two t's because I forgot my password with the 1 T.
It's been so long and I only had 1 friend (RL friend) on the other one, so I stuck with the Volcompatt321.
EDIT again...:
Why does the youtube thing come out so crappy looking?
It's saved as PNG, and shows up like the picture (on photobucket) should be.
RAGE!

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Nov 8, 2009, 02:46 AM
PBucket downscaled it? After selecting "Don't mess with my stoof/dimensions and resolution, PB uploader!"

Or you uploaded the same filename twice after a delete, so it didn't refresh correctly? Reverted to the old one or something fishy. I've had that happen before.

PwNeR
Nov 8, 2009, 08:19 AM
Hey, my sig came back (even though it's not showing)
I.'m going to keep the MS painty style to show my unprofessionalism. (<---Not a real word is it?)

But anyways, ideas (from me shouldn't be taken seriously) for a sig.
Maybe you could be a biter and incorporate the Volcom sign, but you might need to take something away (if you do).

Volcompat321
Nov 8, 2009, 01:10 PM
Dhylec said the sig would be fixed, but now it's over 3500000000whatevrer bites. :/

Zarode
Nov 8, 2009, 01:14 PM
What's with the arrows going up the arm? I know it's suppose to be down the road and not across... :wacko:

Volcompat321
Nov 8, 2009, 10:03 PM
Has nothing to do with suicide, Zarode.
EDIT:
Okay, I fixed it, by putting the [IMG] instead of the[SIGPIC].
I didn't have to upload it either.
Time to make another one.
I like this, but it's too much black and white and not enough color for me.
I'll definitely keep the :wacko: incorporated though.

Volcompat321
Nov 8, 2009, 11:24 PM
Aww....it was taken off again.
Grrrrrrrrrr.
I kinda give up.
I see people's sigs being all crazy, why is mine too big?
I'm only 575 bytes off too. :/
EDIT: I slightly re-sized it. Hopefully it's not exceeding the limit this time.
(600x150, instead of the max of 600x180)

Zarode
Nov 8, 2009, 11:48 PM
You could put a [url] code outside of the img codes to link to your youtube page. Just a suggestion. Less colors to load = less bites, too.

Edit: [url=<youuuuuuuuutubezzzzzzzz> ] [\url] (yes, they are wrong for a reason) with the url inside of the first brackets, to the right of the equal sign.

Volcompat321
Nov 8, 2009, 11:50 PM
I might do that.
Also, the re-size seems to fix it.
Would I put it as [ url=youtube.com/user/Volcompat21]----[/ url] ? (minus the space, of course)

Zarode
Nov 8, 2009, 11:53 PM
Yes, exactly like that, minus the spaces.

Volcompat321
Nov 8, 2009, 11:55 PM
Done.
I hope people think about clicking it to go to the page. :o
Good idea, thanks.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Nov 9, 2009, 12:15 AM
That was my idea 1st, but with your friend code topic.

Zarode, teaching the Internet and one of its rules: the free exchange and even sale of other people's ideas. :yes:

Volcompat321
Nov 9, 2009, 12:18 AM
Yea, I liked the idea, but not for the friend code thing.
It felt like I'd have to put a small description in the image in order for people to get why they were supposed to click the image.

Maybe I'll make a new image to incorporate the Youtube and friend code thing.
(Kinda like 2 separate images together, with separate links obviously).

Zarode
Nov 9, 2009, 12:19 AM
That was my idea 1st, but with your friend code topic.

Zarode, teaching the Internet and one of its rules: the free exchange and even sale of other people's ideas. :yes:

I steal ideas, steal candy from babies, and drop bombs everyday.

I'm b-b-b-bad to the bone.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Nov 9, 2009, 12:43 AM
Maybe I'll make a new image to incorporate the Youtube and friend code thing.
(Kinda like 2 separate images together, with separate links obviously).
Double link fun. Someone's fanwork sig here does that, click left or click right, and of course its an impossibly busty (space?) elf (or Fem FO Neumn), but whatyagondo?

It was someone else's idea before it was my idea and Zarode's baby eating thing- a lot of FKL denizens always going back to that one, but not his baby stomping statue on all limbs one with some PSYOU Ethan faces on them. That was an EXTREME sig way back when.

My mistake, Zarode said stealing candy from. That's one of those in every cartoon joke staples, unlike 5 seperate Lindburgh baby jokes. Lets not see that again, future animated comedic writerbots.

Zarode
Nov 9, 2009, 12:47 AM
Heeheehee. :wacko:

Oh man, I remember that one. Too bad it got wiped on my last format.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Nov 9, 2009, 12:50 AM
PSOW now has album hosting and even expert mode attachment embed forever to topic.

Can prevent computered loss in 3 easy steps.

Zarode
Nov 9, 2009, 12:51 AM
I'm Cartoon Villain-ish when it comes to my trolling. I don't think beyond step two unless it is a season finale or the series is taking a different turn. :wacko:

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Nov 9, 2009, 12:58 AM
That's oddly unrelated (*), besides the wacko. And the steps. Those steps scare me too, intimidated...baby.

*-that sig was a wha-trolling? Just thought it only a few steps wackier than PSU's story.