PDA

View Full Version : blue toad yellow toad

SirTopps
Nov 8, 2009, 02:38 AM
this thread is for them. thats it.

im starting the fan club now.

gives me something to do while im not managing the force club.

anyway what do you think of these 2 guys? which one do you like the best? they should have names. how bout it.

Somnia
Nov 8, 2009, 03:14 AM
gr8 thread m8!

SirTopps
Nov 8, 2009, 03:20 AM
i know right.

i think most people are hating on these 2. but lets give them some respect. im sure they are going to be a lot better than mudflap and skidz.

i know nintendo was just lazy in making the other 2 playable characters stupid unknown toads. but its turn this around. make them superstars.

heck the m&ms are just colors but they are very popular.

FeiRayne
Nov 8, 2009, 03:36 AM
Mint and Sun were the first names to pop into my head.

SirTopps
Nov 8, 2009, 03:38 AM
mint is the blue guy? and sun is the yellow? is that very mushroomy? lol i dont know. lol i think im looking forward to rock these guys lol. i wonder who ill like more...mmmmm i might like yellow. depends on what they look like with the power ups.

kirtblue
Nov 8, 2009, 04:45 AM
hey i found this thread but im not much of a mario fan

SirTopps
Nov 8, 2009, 03:49 PM
moved! what the heck. i hate you guys.

Nitro Vordex
Nov 8, 2009, 03:50 PM
http://www.pso-world.com/forums/picture.php?albumid=501&pictureid=5111

Zarode
Nov 8, 2009, 04:33 PM
cool story bro

SirTopps
Nov 8, 2009, 06:07 PM
eh oh well. it was worth a shot.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Nov 8, 2009, 09:08 PM
New Mario threads on PSZYOU-world are weird. :turtle:

SirTopps
Nov 8, 2009, 09:12 PM
thats how a roll. thats why its in a landfill

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Nov 8, 2009, 09:15 PM
I haven't kept up with Mario's crew in a while. So I had no idea what was what.

Toad is getting the Yoshi color brother treatment now? Some pics or links would help your fan club grow... baby. ("Ellipsis... baby" phrase patent pending/copyright too)

SirTopps
Nov 8, 2009, 10:58 PM
you calling me baby ?

Lance813
Nov 8, 2009, 11:47 PM
Toadthroat? Ooops...

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Nov 9, 2009, 12:12 AM
Its a phrase, that I use around here a lot.

I titled the retniwreveN Cats thread, "Cats... baby!" Way back when... baby.

SirTopps
Nov 9, 2009, 02:27 AM
im pretty mad about this. i dont consider toad chat to be landfill material

FeiRayne
Nov 9, 2009, 02:29 AM
What the heck, no wonder why I couldn't refind this topic. o.O

Nitro Vordex
Nov 9, 2009, 02:58 AM
im pretty mad about this. i dont consider toad chat to be landfill materialWe sure as hell don't want it.

SirTopps
Nov 9, 2009, 03:00 AM
lol but i do.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Nov 9, 2009, 03:04 AM
The landfill thing is just a title of the spam forum, if it was literal we're New Jersey on a Wikipedia search of Fresh Kills Landfill. You got FKL'd image is just friendly ribbing. Nothing overblown or putting you down for it.

Your topic again, was a little empty without information to follow along if you don't already know what you're talking about or some images to support what you were talking about. Nobody has yet clued me in after being curious. Exclusive club? Friends only?! :(

Carrot Top is in my club then. :etongue:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v468/HAYABUSA-FMW-/FKLd-Club.jpg

Hence also lighthearted and Lounge or FKL like, and not for everyone as most Off Topic topics usually are.

Post counts don't mean anything. You can trust me, this being my 26666th FKL post. Don't try this @ home kids.

SirTopps
Nov 9, 2009, 03:09 AM
off topic sure. but spam? no. everyone knows who im talking about.

and its not a real fan club for 2 unnamed toads. i just want to talk about things with you guys.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Nov 9, 2009, 03:14 AM
You may find the same # of people who know what you're talking about in both forum sections, since they're the same people on the same site.

We all cross mingle and go to others and don't just stay in one forum, limiting ourselves.

im pretty mad about this. i dont consider toad chat to be landfill material
You may want to read that over a few times. Maybe from empathy - you know, thinking how someone else might see your topic. Getting really angry about this won't help anything.

Still, at the least, your thread wasn't deleted, you can still conduct your business as usual. Toad chat.

Just look at the Cats thread in this forum that came from PSU General a year and more ago, turned into many things. You can get upset over something small, and a battle unlikely to be won or just go with the flow. FKL is a for everyone forum too despite what you heard/or don't know about it.

SirTopps
Nov 9, 2009, 03:22 AM
why must ya be such a hater?

anyone who is alive knows what im talking about . 100% of people are excited about this new mario brothers game . so dont be so coy. but whatever. i have more important things to do. i guess i cant win them all.

like this is even worth talking about anymore. ill go take toad chat elsewhere.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Nov 9, 2009, 03:29 AM
Defensive gamers. Won't even provide other people with info to like this game too, kinda helps keep your thread in that forum. ;) I'm not disagreeing, but trying to help get everyone on the same page here.

I've yet to make fun of you about any of this, others might not be so restrained, and am just trying to help you understand the moving system here. Did you want to know more about it or just be mad about it?

Knowing more about it would help you get rid of being mad at it. Kinda my intention. Or even help it get moved back, some suggestions how to do that. Even if it fails, it can still help next time.

Since you're not providing a reason why it should've stay there, its prob. not going back anytime soon. Which sucks for the Toad Club. I wanted to be a member but couldn't.

SirTopps
Nov 9, 2009, 03:34 AM
screw it. let it rot here.

youre not a very fun person. youre such a bring down. and thats something you have to live with.

i know you dont want to join cuz theres nothing to join and you dont even know anything about it.

i was just trying to have some fun. you didnt need to attack me just because you think im garbage for not posting links and pictures. but like i said. thats your problem .

AlexCraig
Nov 9, 2009, 03:52 AM
Whoa, let's not harsh the mellow, here.