PDA

View Full Version : Questions From a Noob

ROBBIKAI
Nov 8, 2009, 11:24 AM
Ok Hi I'm planning on buying PSU for the 360 after playing the demo but after PSU bein out for 4 years? Are there any low lvl ppl or will i get abuse.Also is AOL worth getting right away and feel free to add me gt ROBBIKAI . p.s sorry i have lots of queries ;)

Angry_Ryudo
Nov 8, 2009, 11:31 AM
I don't know in 360, but there's always people making new chars. Besides, in 360 they have less population problems.

ROBBIKAI
Nov 8, 2009, 11:38 AM
ok thanks so on 360 there more people what about events are they more frequent on 360

Wash
Nov 8, 2009, 12:06 PM
360 events are as frequent as PC/PS2 events (i.e. the English servers get the same events at the same time).

but yeah you'll always find low levels (although probably more so when there aren't events, as people will probably be hunting better rares with their higher-level characters).

SuperRygar
Nov 8, 2009, 12:14 PM
Also is AOL worth getting right away

If by AOL, you mean AOI the expansion, then yes you will want to get the expansion right away

Shang
Nov 8, 2009, 12:33 PM
Are there any low lvl ppl or will i get abuse.

As was said prior to this post (sorry. don't remember your name and I'm too lazy to go back and look until after I finish this) people are making new chars all the time. Although, some of my friends can be jerks and pick on low levels who just started w/o the expansion. I try to damper it a bit but there's not much I can do on an online game.

You'll definitely want the expansion because a great portion of the game consists of lobbies and missions added by the expansion. On that note, the expansion's been out for two, almost three years. There isn't too much you can do without it.

ROBBIKAI
Nov 8, 2009, 01:17 PM
ok thanks ill get the expansion and hide until im a good lvl thanks