PDA

View Full Version : CRAP X 5,000,000,000,000!!!!!

Reksanden
Nov 8, 2009, 06:00 PM
I found out the problem with my DS. It's a major problem with a name I can't pronounce. And with PSZ being released the next few days, I want to throw my DS into Lake Worth. I can't get another until later, although I'm getting PSZ to play on a friends DS until I replace my Lite with(hopefully) a DSi. People say there isn't any good games for download, but I don't care. And besides, it's perfect to go with the Wii, which I have and used for nearly every post I have, well, posted on PSO World.com......

Well, I guess I'll just deal with it, then. Not much else I can do.

FeiRayne
Nov 8, 2009, 06:03 PM
That really sucks to hear, though at least your friend is kind enough to lend you his/her DS to play PSZ until you can get a replacement. Still though sorry to hear that. =/

Niered
Nov 8, 2009, 06:03 PM
What exactly what was going on with it again? Sorry to hear your issues, couldnt have happened at a worse time eh?

Reksanden
Nov 8, 2009, 06:08 PM
It tries to start up, blinks white, then shuts itself off.

SStrikerR
Nov 8, 2009, 06:14 PM
Wow, 5 trillion shits. I couldn't even give two. kidding.
Gotta say though, that sucks. Any idea what caused it?

darthplagis
Nov 8, 2009, 07:04 PM
you wont be to switch DS consoles if you use a friends

your friend code is a cobined code for DS and cart, not just the cart.

Reksanden
Nov 8, 2009, 07:23 PM
Ah.... well.....
I guess I'll have to wait then....
Until I get a DS/DSi I'll entertain myself with New Super Mario Bros. Wii and Summoner. Summoner's old, but challenging because I have no idea what to do next. I'm stuck in a cave with an immortal ghost, who I have to kill.

Delete
Nov 8, 2009, 08:38 PM
Sorry to hear that man. Hope ya get another one soon.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Nov 8, 2009, 09:28 PM
Hope you get your new DS, whichever version soon enough. & donate/sell on ebay/recycle your broken one.

Glad this wasn't a Spendocrats vs Republican'ts topic, expecting something passed or not passed and that maelstrom. :trout: Avoiding the news for that reason.

HUnewearl_Meira
Nov 8, 2009, 10:07 PM
you wont be to switch DS consoles if you use a friends

your friend code is a cobined code for DS and cart, not just the cart.

He'll be fine, as long as he doesn't use Nintendo Wifi, until he gets his new DS. The friend code isn't generated until you go online. In the meantime, he can still use DS Wireless to play with friends in the same room.

Volcompat321
Nov 8, 2009, 10:10 PM
Drive to Miami Beach, ditch the DS, and then say hello to the ladies.

Bomber The Cosmonaut
Nov 9, 2009, 01:59 AM
He'll be fine, as long as he doesn't use Nintendo Wifi, until he gets his new DS. The friend code isn't generated until you go online. In the meantime, he can still use DS Wireless to play with friends in the same room.

Also, he can always send the DS's WiFi data (Friendcodes for each gamecart and such), to his new DS when he gets it. ;)