PDA

View Full Version : Just a test- (alright, it's done! check out the "how do you like it" thread)

Volcompat321
Nov 9, 2009, 12:46 AM
Planning on doing what Hayabusa said to do, but weird.
I need to see if I put 2 images in my sig, if it will fit together without any awkwardness!

http://i278.photobucket.com/albums/kk115/Volcompat321/41a6e7c6.jpghttp://i278.photobucket.com/albums/kk115/Volcompat321/17993445.jpg
Trying to see if these come up next to each other.
And will it in a sig?
That way I can link one side to my PSN/tag/code thing and the other to my YouTube.

Zarode
Nov 9, 2009, 12:49 AM
[ url= 1 ] [ img ] image one [/ img ] [/ url ] [ url= 2 ] [ img ] image two [/ img ] [/ url]

It's an old trick, so yes, you can do it. Just watch the byte limit.

Volcompat321
Nov 9, 2009, 12:51 AM
Ah, pretty neat!
I'll have to use that.
(I'll make is smaller, probably 500x100 (or 150, whichever looks less awkward).
That way it's not stretched, or shrunk.
Also, when I save it, it tells me how many bytes it is. (or K..but it's an easy conversion).

Give me a half hour, and see what I come up with then.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Nov 9, 2009, 12:53 AM
You're the man if you can do what I said - any weirder. (Edit:You said my name weird 1 A...baby)

But then if you meant I said what to do in a very weird manner, status quo. Carry on. http://www.pso-world.com/forums/images/icons/icon14.gif

Zarode got here 1st to pass on someone else's (Al Gore) coding states and non states and things that polluted SpySpace dot coms since its inception. Scroll 4000, 4 more screens like horizontal width to check out your other youtube embed?
HEL YEH RADICAL DOOD

Volcompat321
Nov 9, 2009, 01:08 AM
When you say(type) things, I have to read them more than once, sometimes more than twice to understand them.

Care to explain further?
(I'm not trying to be rude, I really don't understand the things you say sometimes).

Oh, and when I said, but weird, I meant what I'm trying to do will be slightly off from what you said, but almost exactly how you explained it.
Weird on my part, not yours.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Nov 9, 2009, 01:34 AM
*Weird high five*

Imagine how that goes, however you will. :)

You don't have to worry about understanding everything I say. Its usually just bad jokes. Al Gore, invented the Internet, so thus, BBCODE too. People's MySpace pages of horrible coding can get really ridiculous if you have ever seen them at their worsts.

Planning on doing what Hyabusa said to do, but weird.

Oh Hya you too buddy. Engarde.

*Pirate sword fight pose*

Volcompat321
Nov 9, 2009, 01:35 AM
Okay, this is what it's supposed to look like.
And in the sig, is what it looks like.
Let's see if I did it right!

EDIT: Hayabusa* (lol) Sorry.
EDIT: Looks like it works great!
http://i278.photobucket.com/albums/kk115/Volcompat321/fb00d706.png (http://www.pso-world.com/forums/showthread.php?t=169035)http://i278.photobucket.com/albums/kk115/Volcompat321/c85aca13.png (Youtube.com/user/Volcompat21)

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Nov 9, 2009, 01:38 AM
HUGE ALRIGHT!
[spoiler-box]
http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d91/Rolo500/Street%20Fighter/78186734.jpg?t=1257748593

I was not going to search Quagmire.

[/spoiler-box]
Yellow and green with black Volcom shirts do look good as well.

Nicer symmetry in the newest sig version too. Later, diagonal line!

Volcompat321
Nov 9, 2009, 01:42 AM
Thanks.

I think I will keep this one for a while!
I like it.
Love the black power and (inverted) white power fists.
I'm all about the black panthers. :wacko:
Though I see a mistake already, I have to fix it!
The white fist is slightly higher than it's supposed to be :/

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Nov 9, 2009, 01:45 AM
On the right kinda reminds of Sonic Boom as well. (Fad's your sig with the punch part holding Guile's comb)

Ryu:Ken: Left, Shoryuken. Since both activate with the Trusty Punch after a motion and the colors.

But that's just me, with too much Street Fightering on the brain.

Volcompat321
Nov 9, 2009, 01:47 AM
Haha Street Fighter ftw!
Alright it's fixed!
Now, I think I will keep it. lol.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Nov 9, 2009, 01:54 AM
Damn, now we're left to await the next big FKL event. You're no mere flavor of the month/week and it was all just support to help out, but "what's next?!" set in, in regards to the annual or bigger events. I was going to maybe conduct a public poll research on the matter.

IE:

Deathmatch tournament writing?
Presidential Elections?
42?
Mandatory 42 might be left out, since we need all the FKL votes we can get right now, even in a multi-choice poll, somebody will waste a vote on nothing but choosing 42. :disapprove:

Your vote FKL, you decide; make it count... baby.

Volcompat321
Nov 9, 2009, 01:56 AM
Wait, this was supposed to take a week to a month? :o

I vote....option 2.
Wait...1...
No...2. Final answer.
Almost forgot- :wacko:

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Nov 9, 2009, 02:08 AM
Wait, this was supposed to take a week to a month? :o

Err. Sure.

Right, good work, moving it at lightspeed tonight/after midnight outside of crazy California.

Or we can keep it going to player 2 at least with Pwner. He may be still willing to get a signature image right? With our help, yes HE CAN. Pester this guy about it... maybe. Stalking still against Forum Rules, of any unwanted advances or bugging buggery.

Makes you wonder what's a wanted advance anyway? Christmas bonuses is the only one I can imagine right now.

Provide me one and vote me as the writer of the tournament and I'm down. The FKL Prez. Elections require much more work I'd say. Someone else can volunteer themselves into that hat draw or vote.

Volcompat321
Nov 9, 2009, 02:14 AM
I want to be the Landfill Prez.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Nov 9, 2009, 02:26 AM
It was even hard finding the last election thread because it wasn't labeled '09.

Volcompat321
Nov 9, 2009, 03:23 AM
:o ?

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Nov 9, 2009, 04:33 AM
The 2008 one was found easier with forum search.

Delete
Nov 9, 2009, 09:57 PM
Cool Ideal duude.

CrimsomWolf
Nov 10, 2009, 02:43 AM
The official opening of FKL-eon, a new pharmaceutical company. Let's spam the world with our vaccines, while simultaneously develop immortality and oppress people in remote areas of world, surrounded by a big wall.

Volcompat321
Nov 10, 2009, 02:49 AM
CrimsonWolf for the next Prez? :o

Maybe..

CrimsomWolf
Nov 10, 2009, 02:52 AM
Rather CEO.

As far as mewe're concerned, official government of Landfill is no longer needed. Too much effort for too little. However, pharmaceutical companies can make money everywhere, even here.

Volcompat321
Nov 10, 2009, 02:56 AM
Well then, CEO!

CrimsomWolf
Nov 10, 2009, 02:58 AM
But it would mean, I'd have to check in here at least once a month, and I prefer Skype chats....

So I'd have to assign a Vice-CEO, who would appoint his deputy etc.

So, why won't we just blow ourselves with nukes and live in post-apocalyptic, hardcore world?

Volcompat321
Nov 10, 2009, 03:11 AM
Either way sounds good to me.
I think a good Vice CEO would be.....
Billy Mayes. He seems to get a lot of attention here.

TalHex
Nov 10, 2009, 07:14 AM
what does the big diamond in the center mean?

Volcompat321
Nov 10, 2009, 04:09 PM
It's just a surf/skate company.
Pretty much my whole life was about skateboarding.
Volcom Stone is the full skate company name.

TalHex
Nov 10, 2009, 04:15 PM
ah! I'm glad somebody finally explained it then. I've been seeing the bloody thing everywhere recently.

Volcompat321
Nov 10, 2009, 04:24 PM
Lmao.
Well, it's been around for a while, and is...well I thought it was pretty well known.
Though I do live in Florida, and if you've ever been down here, you should know about the Ron Jon Surf Shop. "One of a Kind!", so it says.

It's probably the nicest surf shop in the world. (Or probably not).

They literally have a billboard on every highway in Florida, even if you're on the West side of Fla.