PDA

View Full Version : Starting over - what missions to do?

BahnKnakyu
Nov 9, 2009, 02:39 AM
I don't have access to my old account, so I had to make a new one.

I had to start over from the ground up and got support from a couple of good friends. However, the problem is getting high enough to actually play with them.

I'm just playing a regular fF with the usual reportoire of melee attacks. I will start using the less-abuseable ones once I hit a decent enough level to not be dependent on them.

I've been spamming Innocent Girl C and B runs for the past week and a half, and I'm just about ready to slap myself silly from the boredom. On the PC/PS2 servers, the population is very scarce, so it's hard to find good games. Regardless, I'm wondering what would be a good set of "missions" to go through on my journey back to level 100+? I'm currently level 58 - I was thinking of spamming TET with a friend of mine once I hit 60, but I'm not sure how viable that will be.

Will I basically have to spam IG if I want to get the most amount of exp solo? I just need to get high enough to be able to join public games .

garjian
Nov 9, 2009, 06:50 AM
on PC/PS2?

yeah... innocent girl xD

Shou
Nov 9, 2009, 11:32 AM
IG until MAG+ comes out.

BahnKnakyu
Nov 9, 2009, 06:35 PM
on PC/PS2?

yeah... innocent girl xD

I was afraid you would say that.

Delete
Nov 9, 2009, 07:50 PM
There's always.......White Beast

Xefi
Nov 10, 2009, 01:01 AM
Do Innocent Girl for the exp and solo when you can't
find a party to join in.

Do some colony GBR; I think there are some low level parties around.

If you have friends, you can do some tour around the 3 planets. Who knows,
you might even run into rare mission that'll gives you lots of exp and mp.

WHITE BEAST... :hamster:

Just don't try doing one mission over and over because you'll tired yourself out.

Gunslinger-08
Nov 10, 2009, 01:36 AM
Drop me a message on the BB in Gatz's room if you want to meet up for some runs. I'm always up for running the less popular missions, unless I'm bogged down in my studies...