PDA

View Full Version : Outrage thread: Other games with same relase date already out

Java378
Nov 10, 2009, 04:19 PM
Gamefaqs top 10

1. 01 Pokemon Platinum
2. 02 Kingdom Hearts 358/2 Day
3. 03 Pokemon Diamond Version
4. 04 Pokemon HeartGold Version
5. 05 Mario & Luigi: Bowser's
6. 06 Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's 2009
7. 07 Dragon Ball Z Saiyans
8. 08 Phantasy Star Zero
9. 09 Nostalgia
10. 10 Atelier Annie

North America
11/10 Call of Duty: Modern Warfare: M...
Chaotic: Shadow Warriors
Dragon Ball Z: Attack of the Sa...
Dragonology
Fairyland Melody Magic
Harvest Moon DS: Sunshine Islands
Hot Wheels: Battle Force 5
Jonas
Petz Nursery
Phantasy Star Zero
Ringling Bros. and Barnum &...
Satisfashion
Spectral Force Genesis
Style Lab Jewelry Design
Style Lab Makeover
Sushi Academy
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: A...

Just give me an excuse for why the Dragonballz game is out already.

Java378
Nov 10, 2009, 04:20 PM
NVM, rom and emulator people beat this game already because it was so simple. They got Ashley calling too.

Hero_Of_Fate
Nov 10, 2009, 04:28 PM
Hey, don't knock DBZ: Attack of the Saiyans. It's actually a very good turn-based RPG developed by Monolith Software (Baten Kaitos, Xenosaga, Day of Crisis).

Radori Nighthawk
Nov 10, 2009, 04:53 PM
*OUTRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGES*

LADHFLHASFH8OASDHFOA;HGOISDHFOA;GHD;O VYE0AF8HOVOA;FHO

CAMPSO
Nov 10, 2009, 05:03 PM
Yeah i just saw that dbz attack of the saiyans game at best buy. Didnt have psz though.

Evicous
Nov 10, 2009, 05:06 PM
Instead of playing PS0 I could be rubbing some Dragonballs! HELL YES

Chaotik
Nov 10, 2009, 05:11 PM
The European version was released some weeks ago. That's why it's on the tops.

But hey, PS0 isn't released yet and it's already number 8. x3

Donnikun
Nov 10, 2009, 05:16 PM
FFCC: EOT was not available until the following afternoon, and if im remembering i think i didnt get it until 2 days after, not sure, but it may have been the next day. And that game had a decent level of hype, of course it was very anticlimactic, a lot of people, me included, turned it on and were like, we waited this long for this? Anyway i dont think PSZ will be a let down, i hear wifi is much better, and the game is more entertaining.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Nov 11, 2009, 01:16 AM
I know its not about that, but part of PS games is that its going to be out of mainstream. While no longer so cyberpunk, still, you should not care what other people are buying instead of this.

Granted here's hoping there's more copies going out than some other PS Game releases. But I was the only person in a store once to buy PSO+ Gamecube, 2 copies. Out of their 5 or so there. Buying 5, as per the latest quotey deal would have just left 3 others from possibly playing a (new release, if just updated) Phantasy Star game.

Kent
Nov 11, 2009, 01:36 AM
For the record, a lot of games ship on the "release date."

Some of the more popular or higher-demand games will ship out upwards of a month ahead of time, to make sure various stores are well-stocked when the release date comes around - these games are street-dated and start being sold to the public on the "release date."

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Nov 11, 2009, 02:56 AM
As well some of us have seen those do not sell before this street date packaging. In red or what have you.

Coming across one years after release is fun. Nobody was supposed to get that Outrun 2006 Xbox early!