PDA

View Full Version : pc/360 Questions

AOI_Tifa_Lockhart
Nov 11, 2009, 08:30 AM
Hiya all,

I was wondering I have a PC account but was wanting to get 360 PSU. How does billing work? I've just got my subscription for PC psu can I use my PC account data on 360? Or will I have to incur another fee? Also can I transfer character data from my PC to 360? I think it's a no to both questions but just want confirmation.

Also if I cant use subscription from my PC psu where do I purchase it for 360?

Thanks,

Tifa

ashley50
Nov 11, 2009, 10:27 AM
360 and PC are on SEPARATE servers.

so, PC accoount =/= 360

and I believe 360's subscription is bought through Xbox Live...

Freeze
Nov 11, 2009, 10:55 AM
360 subscribtions are purchased from market place on Xbox live and are really simply to do. I hear canceling is a different story but I haven't needed to try yet.

NiceOnes
Nov 11, 2009, 11:21 AM
Can't transfer characters...
You buy your guardians license right off xbox live (Note: Only silver xbox live membership is required)
Cancelling is just a quick phone call away..1800MYXBOX

If you are switching over look me up and I will hook you up with some cash and weps to get you rollin'.

Nice Nice

Zeek123
Nov 13, 2009, 04:09 AM
Can't transfer characters...
You buy your guardians license right off xbox live (Note: Only silver xbox live membership is required)
Cancelling is just a quick phone call away..1800MYXBOX

If you are switching over look me up and I will hook you up with some cash and weps to get you rollin'.

Nice Nice

Aww. It's nice to see people being nice too the fresh meat. Good for you. ;-)

And Tifa you traitor!

(just kidding)

AOI_Tifa_Lockhart
Nov 23, 2009, 06:42 AM
Hiya,

Eek bit of a late reply. And thanks for the info :) One question though how laggy can 360 get? I got a fast PC and really don't like lag one bit lol (bit of a PC elitist). But I'd liek a new challenge or starting PSU again especially if the 360 servers are really busy. What kinda size of people are online on a normal day? Like star wise? My friend who plays demo said compared to PC its crazily busy, I know its gradually dying but i'm sure it'd be alot slower than PC.

But yesh i'll be getting a 360 this friday if all goes to plan ^_^

Thanks,

Tifa