PDA

View Full Version : Rutsularod?

Andy iZ Beast
Nov 11, 2009, 03:38 PM
Does anyone know when the new Rode called Rutsularod Will be coming out on the American Servers for Xbox?For PSU

Volcompat321
Nov 11, 2009, 04:09 PM
No one knows.

fay
Nov 11, 2009, 04:36 PM
Chances are it might not even come out :/

Q.U.I.C.K.S.I.L.V.E.R
Nov 11, 2009, 04:47 PM
Chances are it might not even come out :/This. The servers may not even last to see the high start weapons including the rutsalrod.

fay
Nov 11, 2009, 05:43 PM
Even if it does come out the status might not be what it says from the offline mode. Perfect example is whitle wings.

DA_SHIZZLE_IG
Nov 11, 2009, 08:45 PM
This. The servers may not even last to see the high start weapons including the rutsalrod.
More than likely there going to make another add on to psu like they did before remember?

pso episode 1&2 and then blue burst. some items that were in the data on 1&2 got released on blue burst. Or it might end up being like the red ring, red rico glasses etc etc.

VetroDrago
Nov 11, 2009, 10:37 PM
Ah, Rutsularod. I hope it comes out here. It's one of the only items that I want nowadays.

Xefi
Nov 11, 2009, 11:23 PM
if it does comes out, i hope that the drop rate for it
will be abysmally high like 1/200,000. Rare and powerful
rod should be RARE. ^ ^

Ruru
Nov 12, 2009, 12:04 AM
this hasn't even come out in japan yet as far as i remember. If japan ever gets it you can expect up to a year of waiting before it comes to NA/EU side. So far though all the rods that have come out are still useless compared to psycho wand anyway. who knows if that will change if/when rutsularod ever gets released.

Allison_W
Nov 12, 2009, 12:29 AM
Actually, a 10/10 Gaozoran Rod+ has slightly better TP than a 10/10 Psycho Wand. Granted, it's only at 10/10 that it exceeds a Psycho Wand of the same grind, and it's quite possibly an even bigger pain to get in the first place.

There's also the Dallgunrod. At low grinds, it's a pretty big TP loss compared to the Psycho Wand, but at higher grinds, the comparative TP loss shrinks (to about 36 at 10/10) enough that it might well be worth using it for the juicy DFP/MST boost. Of course, it also gets a great big penalty to PP, if you're the type that finds yourself running out of Photon Charges.

Ceresa
Nov 12, 2009, 12:47 AM
The Dallgunrod has a massive variance, it's really nowhere close to the same league as Gao+ or Psycho. Between Gao+ and Psycho, the better pp regen on Psycho comes in handy in one mission. The better TP on Gao+ comes in handy in zero missions.

Allison_W
Nov 12, 2009, 12:57 AM
The Dallgunrod has a massive variance, it's really nowhere close to the same league as Gao+ or Psycho. Between Gao+ and Psycho, the better pp regen on Psycho comes in handy in one mission. The better TP on Gao+ comes in handy in zero missions.

OK, I didn't know the Dallgunrod had a dreadful variance. That changes things somewhat.

Keilyn
Nov 12, 2009, 01:40 AM
The Dallgun rod also gives +100 DFP and +80 MST from simply having it drawn. It allows an MF with the right combination of units and armor to not just defend themselves from physical attacks, but to also give them the extra needed to increase their sustainability (basically take more hits before dying)

Psychowand is something that one wont be able to use in Conditional Missions....and great for low levels too who need DFP/MST early on as well..

The TP requirement of Dallgun Rod is 222 and at 10/10 it is a powerful weapon that just doesnt offer as much PP as the other top rods.

PsychoWand for Power and PP
Gaorod+ for looks and power (i love Gaorod skin the best)
Dallgun Rods for Defense...for when you know you are going to take hits and want more protection.

This is why Dallgun Rod is 14 Stars and Pwand is 12 Stars...only loses to Pwand by 36 TP...but it offers a lot more in return...THATS WHY its rated higher because not only is it near a 9/10 Pwand in TP at 10/10 (though a lot less TP 1800 vs 2400) but a Pwand won't save your life compared to the number of times Dallgun Rod has saved mine.

Ruru
Nov 12, 2009, 02:25 AM
The dfp is preference. the point of MF is to kill before you get hit (albeit with the way the game is set up it's easier said than done). If you find yourself needing DFP as MF then you're doing something wrong. the DFP on a dallgunrod should NOT be the selling point on whether or not you'd use it over a psycho wand.

with the exception of GC, not everyone has the luck or patience to grind their rods to 10/10. Most "average" MF's wont be using 10/10 rods all the time, so saying a dallgun rod at 10/10 has slightly less TP than a psycho wand at 10/10 is a moot point for over half of the population. at low to mid grinds, psycho wand beats every rod available and even at 10/10 there is only ONE rod that has a slight boost in TP over it and that rod hasn't even been released yet for NA/EU servers.

and besides, dallgun rod is ugly :p but that's also just preference.

Also where does it say psycho wand can't be used in conditional missions? After the race stat boosts and supplemental update, MF's should have more than enough TP to use a psycho wand in those missions.

Ceresa
Nov 12, 2009, 02:31 AM
The Dallgun rod also gives +100 DFP and +80 MST from simply having it drawn. It allows an MF with the right combination of units and armor to not just defend themselves from physical attacks, but to also give them the extra needed to increase their sustainability (basically take more hits before dying)

Psychowand is something that one wont be able to use in Conditional Missions....and great for low levels too who need DFP/MST early on as well..

The TP requirement of Dallgun Rod is 222 and at 10/10 it is a powerful weapon that just doesnt offer as much PP as the other top rods.

PsychoWand for Power and PP
Gaorod+ for looks and power (i love Gaorod skin the best)
Dallgun Rods for Defense...for when you know you are going to take hits and want more protection.

This is why Dallgun Rod is 14 Stars and Pwand is 12 Stars...only loses to Pwand by 36 TP...but it offers a lot more in return...THATS WHY its rated higher because not only is it near a 9/10 Pwand in TP at 10/10 (though a lot less TP 1800 vs 2400) but a Pwand won't save your life compared to the number of times Dallgun Rod has saved mine.

100 DFP and 80 MST has no value, 25 less physical damage and 20 less elemental damage is a pitiful perk.

I use Psychowand just fine in Conditional missions.

And apparently you missed the variance I just mentioned on Dallgun, it's not 36TP less. There's a 600 damage variance on that thing, effectively making it 300TP weaker then what's listed. Psychowand variance is much less, 300 or so, plus it has a higher base TP to take advantage of Full Custom Power.

Seriously look at this shit, a 200 damage spread and element isn't even factored in yet.
[spoiler-box]http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l218/aerawnt/loldallgun.jpg[/spoiler-box]

14 star or 12 star...the only star that matters is #10.

Keilyn
Nov 12, 2009, 08:25 AM
The dfp is preference. the point of MF is to kill before you get hit (albeit with the way the game is set up it's easier said than done). If you find yourself needing DFP as MF then you're doing something wrong. the DFP on a dallgunrod should NOT be the selling point on whether or not you'd use it over a psycho wand.

The reason the dallgun rod is 14 stars vs Pwand at 12 is because it offers that boost. Fully Buffed the increased is +127 DFP, +101 MST on just carrying that alone...Also, it becomes important at times in some combination that I have which reduce SE Damage to Zero..and thus the Effect wont trigger on me.

with the exception of GC, not everyone has the luck or patience to grind their rods to 10/10. Most "average" MF's wont be using 10/10 rods all the time, so saying a dallgun rod at 10/10 has slightly less TP than a psycho wand at 10/10 is a moot point for over half of the population. at low to mid grinds, psycho wand beats every rod available and even at 10/10 there is only ONE rod that has a slight boost in TP over it and that rod hasn't even been released yet for NA/EU servers.

No it isnt...it is fact...and a lot of players that are good MFs out there...actually have high grinds to some point. Also....You might as well throw in all the players who are MFs who don't have level 41 techs who try playing their type as FORTETECHERS rather than focus on the speed over power combinations.

Most of the players who do not have minimal grinds as Masterforce are also the same players who probably have 1 - 3 techs at 41+ worth using.....These aren't true masterforces as any real masterforce will tell you that you need your techs all at 41+ to display their range and power and play the type effectively..

So you make a moot point when you single out most players.....where most aren't even at what is expected to be the minimum as a Masterforce....

....and before you reply calling me an elitist...I spent my time training GOOD masterforces to increase the MF population of the server...and I have at least 1000 - 1500+ Hours of playtime on just MF....I've also ran and won at some of the toughest soloing missions possible as MF...Beat Magashi Plan A as masterforce...reached the final spawn as Force (StD mission)....Beat Bladed Legacy S2 as MF, 1v1 Desert Bot :P and managed to reach the final spawns with another MF friend in Bruces Dungeon S2. That Rod has saved my life countless times.

Also where does it say psycho wand can't be used in conditional missions? After the race stat boosts and supplemental update, MF's should have more than enough TP to use a psycho wand in those missions.

www.amesani.org

The Japanese Stats are with the Supp Update
The PC/PS2 Stats are without the Supp Update

Female Newman MF = 581TP (post-update) meaning no Pwand (which requires 614 TP), but you can use Gaorod+..If you aren't playing Newman Techer and want a Rod...Gaorod or Dallgun Rod will be your choices.

Of course their defense is so low that they dont meet the 75 Minimum to equip serafi-senba. Dallgun Rod and its defensive abilities will help along with its 222 requirement.

Its why I grinded 6 of them to 4/10 - 5/10 knowing this (Dallgun Rod).

Fortetecher has the same problem..Can't use Pwands...

I've worked out most of the cool combinations of weapons most types can get ready and I am more than ready in weapons and equipment for the conditional missions...as Keilyn has all types at 20...Some have been fun and others have been surprising.

If you want to get together in-game where I can show you some combos and why I use them...I dont mind..

Beats almost turning a thread into a flame war. ^_^

Ceresa
Nov 12, 2009, 10:15 AM
lol
http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l218/aerawnt/lolr.jpg

If you want to be wrong, that's fine. Encouraging others to invest in a trash gag weapon is not.

GUARDIANDNL
Nov 12, 2009, 02:08 PM
i still donīt get why something that is held within the ps2 disc-pcdata is not avaible (i suck writing) for the online players... come on... what benefit would sega get (other than piss-depressed-whateveryoucallit a lot of people who pay for enjoy this game online) by stop all of you onliners to enjoys every single thing that this beloved game of mine is suppoused to have (iīm really in love with this game...even as an offline player)...
i really hope that all of the content will finally realize soon from the NA/EU servers...

P.S: sorry with my english guys...just want to share my thoughts with this community

P.S2 Ą I HATE THAT MY PSYCHO WAND ISNīT IN THE AOTI DATA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ruru
Nov 12, 2009, 02:21 PM
Thank you Ceresa for proving my point lol.

As for keilyn. Like i already said. your dallgunrod "love" is preference. The DFP boost is meaningless, if you really think you MUST have that added DFP and MST then you ARE playing MF wrong. all those missions you say you solod, that's nice and all but i've solod them as MF as well without the use of your crappy rod.

And when i say "low to mid" grinds, i mean 1-7 grinds, not EVERYONE will have all their rods at 10/10. Those who do are a small portion of our population. Until GC comes out and people can buy their grinds, only a few lucky people will have all their rods at 10/10. Also no one ever mentioned anything about MF's with low leveled techs, because those MF's do not matter when we're talking about how to run as an MF. So even mentioning that was a moot point on your part.

And before you pull out your MF E-penis with how many hours you have on it. I have over 1600 hours on my MF which is NOTHING compared to the 6000+ hours that Ceresa has on her MF, so let's not even bring up a meaningless point like that huh?

As far as keeping with my first statement.

Until we actually see rutsularod being released, and see if its stats actually surpass psychowand. Psychowand is the only rod an MF will EVER need.

DA_SHIZZLE_IG
Nov 14, 2009, 11:01 PM
Thank you Ceresa for proving my point lol.
Until we actually see rutsularod being released, and see if its stats actually surpass psychowand. Psychowand is the only rod an MF will EVER need.
lol some people can't see things clear on this site.It will be released next year and it will be the last rod. I want to see whats the secret it has cause it doesn't have one offline.

str898mustang
Nov 15, 2009, 05:10 AM
a MF can use a Psycho wand in the conditional missions once u have the lvl4 TP+ base ability from the GAS thing.

Psycho Wand is also slightly better than Gaoz Rod+ due to the fact Gaoz Rod+ has a much higher variance.

If u need 100 def and 80mst, get high % armors.

Shou
Nov 15, 2009, 03:19 PM
Gaozoran Rod has high variance? I better let Bobbeh know. He kinda had his hopes set on getting one to 10/10.

milranduil
Nov 15, 2009, 08:06 PM
Gaozoran Rod has high variance? I better let Bobbeh know. He kinda had his hopes set on getting one to 10/10.

I know it's got variance lol. It's not as bad as Dallgunrod, but it makes Psycho Wand still the best at 10/10. I mostly just wanna have a little variety on the palette where that variance isn't going to kill my DPS like with Dallgunrod. I literally used the 10/10 I had once, saw the 200+ damage variance, and chucked it in my shop for a stack asap. It finally sold, and I'm much happier for it lol.

Also LOL Ceresa pretty much destroyed this thread with logic. Sorry Keilyn but lol you did it to yourself here.

And finally, if Rutsalarod ever gets released and is male onry....I will not be a happy loli -.-

Deragonite
Nov 15, 2009, 08:13 PM
Ehh DFP is useless 99.99% of the time.

Unfortunately for me, I am currently dealing with the .01% of the time when 12 freaking more DFP would be enough to nullify a level 120 Orcdillans' 3 damage flinch :(

But yeah unless you're dirt poor like I am, Psycho/Gao+ is the way to go...

milranduil
Nov 15, 2009, 08:24 PM
Ehh DFP is useless 99.99% of the time.

Unfortunately for me, I am currently dealing with the .01% of the time when 12 freaking more DFP would be enough to nullify a level 120 Orcdillans' 3 damage flinch :(

But yeah unless you're dirt poor like I am, Psycho/Gao+ is the way to go...

Dirt poor? Do you really want me to comment on the 5+ bil in stuff you have >_>?

Shou
Nov 15, 2009, 09:05 PM
Not having meseta does NOT = poor. It's meseta + items. You all are rich!!! Richer than me!!!

str898mustang
Nov 15, 2009, 10:54 PM
I am PO......still trying to save enough $$$ to afford the O and the R

milranduil
Nov 15, 2009, 11:02 PM
I am PO......still trying to save enough $$$ to afford the O and the R

The what o_O?

str898mustang
Nov 15, 2009, 11:55 PM
The what o_O?

POOR......

milranduil