PDA

View Full Version : PSZ leveling Static.

pyako
Nov 12, 2009, 03:49 PM
I'd like to start off by saying that I'm tired of having no one to play with and the F/C's I have are mostly offline. So I'm gona create a team that will consist of people who are on more then enough time.

People who are consistant about the game, PM me with your F/C.

The group time will start at 7:00PM EST everyday.

Simple
Nov 12, 2009, 05:11 PM
I think I just played with you before in match making :O

Niered
Nov 12, 2009, 05:20 PM
Give it some time bub. Alot of folks don't have the game yet, and some of us like myself have a busy schedule. Ill be online alot this weekend, but I havent been able to get online yet because of school.

TUSCAN
Nov 12, 2009, 05:25 PM
Things will get very annoying in a month or two when half the people on your friends list don't play anymore. I tried to start a monthly active players only friend code thread when the japanese game came out, but it was quickly erased. I think it's going to become a necessity if we want to enjoy the online to the fullest.

Niered
Nov 12, 2009, 05:26 PM
Things will get very annoying in a month or two when half the people on your friends list don't play anymore. I tried to start a monthly active players only friend code thread when the japanese game came out, but it was quickly erased. I think it's going to become a necessity if we want to enjoy the online to the fullest.

Granted, that was for the game when it was in japanese with a fairly small amount of Enlish players, but eventually yes I would agree.

TUSCAN
Nov 12, 2009, 05:36 PM
Granted, that was for the game when it was in japanese with a fairly small amount of Enlish players, but eventually yes I would agree.

Yeah, and that was the most frustrating thing about it being erased, the english people playing the japanese version *needed* that thread. I kinda became flustered with it and stopped playing, only to get back on here several months later as I geared up for the NA release to find a few people had sent me PM's with their friend codes. Judging from my usage patterns I'd say that there are enough people who play online frequently but don't use the PM system to warrant such a thread.

parabolee
Nov 12, 2009, 06:45 PM
Use the IRC when you want a game. Always people in there. See my sig.

Java378
Nov 12, 2009, 07:02 PM
You mean you never went to the player matchup section of the board, added my friend code, and tried one of my games? or just free play?

TUSCAN
Nov 12, 2009, 10:31 PM
Use the IRC when you want a game. Always people in there. See my sig.

Oh, I spent plenty of time on IRC. Most of the time the people I played with were too impressed by their hentai chat shortcuts to make it very engaging. I'm hoping the NA version will be different, but the fact of the matter is there is only going to be a small core of players left in a few months that are online enough to be able to just jump in with. Luckily the IRC channel will keep me from having to use gamefaqs to meet more people. I vowed never to sign up there again, and it's been almost ten years *shudder*