PDA

View Full Version : im surprised

SirTopps
Nov 13, 2009, 01:42 AM
first of all. this is kind of a rant. i dont know where to post such things. i dont want to go into the landfill again. and i dont like it mods will determine what is random and what isnt. and i dont like people thinking everything is random. like give me a break. so thats my rant.

anyway im surprised. or maybe im not. but why isnt there more dating threads and trying to get gf/bfs up in here? or am i the only one who thinks of these things ?

Ketchup345
Nov 13, 2009, 10:49 AM
Stuff can get tossed to the landfill based on the responses it gets, or if the topic doesn't seem fit for any other forums. To avoid FKL, be clear on what you are talking about. "blue toad yellow toad" and the post inside do sound like they are FKL material without more clarification.

Dating online to many I'm sure is kind of weird. Some people may make something work, though PMs instead of a forum topic might be best. I'm taking a wild guess, but I think many people follow the old idea "Anyone on the internet is a 40 year old bald fat guy living in his parents' basement."

Outrider
Nov 13, 2009, 11:45 AM
I'm taking a wild guess, but I think many people follow the old idea "Anyone on the internet is a 40 year old bald fat guy living in his parents' basement."

That's because it's true. There are no girls on the internet, you know.

BIG OLAF
Nov 13, 2009, 11:58 AM
why isn't there more dating threads and trying to get gf/bfs up in here?

What do you man by that, though? Do you mean "why aren't people trying to use these forums to meet up IRL", or do you mean "why aren't people trying to establish online relationships"?

Mysterious-G
Nov 13, 2009, 12:43 PM
And why is the only tag for this topic 'girls', lol?

SirTopps
Nov 13, 2009, 05:52 PM
first off. yes there are girls on the internet. dont be sexist .

second . you know full well what i was doing with blue toad yellow toad.

third. back in the old pso days i remember going online and people were always looking for romance. so im surprised theres no hook ups going on here. or maybe im just stupid.

Volcompat321
Nov 13, 2009, 06:09 PM
first off. yes there are girls on the internet. dont be sexist .

second . you know full well what i was doing with blue toad yellow toad.

third. back in the old pso days i remember going online and people were always looking for romance. so im surprised theres no hook ups going on here. or maybe im just stupid.

1. Learn to read sarcasm; you are online.
2. The only person that knew what you were doing was you, until you further explained, if you even did.
3. Looking for romance is..kinda creepy when doing it online (unless it's an online dating site). Stumbling upon love is another thing.
If you happen to find the person of your dreams here, or anyone else for that matter, than good for them!
But I don't see people saying "Hi, I'm Pat, 21 years old. I live in Melbourne, Florida, and I am looking for love! My likes are ........." and so on.

DreXxiN
Nov 13, 2009, 06:20 PM
I'll go out with you, but only for a one night stand. I have plans on Saturday night with ALPAL.

Volcompat321
Nov 13, 2009, 06:21 PM
Will Seo like that, DreX?
Also, don't forget our plans for Sunday afternoon.

SirTopps
Nov 13, 2009, 07:05 PM
hey you should learn to be not so sarcastic.
and are you kidding me? everyone knows about the toads. if you dont. then youre dumb.

and im not looking for any dates or one night stands. im just surprised i dont see it on here.

Volcompat321
Nov 13, 2009, 07:17 PM
Alright, the first thing you said, learn to read, because it wasn't me that was being sarcastic.
The second thing you said, why call people names? I don't call you a tard for making such a suck thread, do I?
The third thing you said, okay, maybe, but why would you expect to see or be surprised when you didn't see any online dating topic, when you're on a gaming forum?

This is PSO-World, not Phantasy Star-Date World!

Nitro Vordex
Nov 13, 2009, 07:31 PM
anyway im surprised. or maybe im not. but why isnt there more dating threads and trying to get gf/bfs up in here? or am i the only one who thinks of these things ?
I absolutely refuse to believe this is a serious post.

Seriously, I've been sitting here for 5 minutes trying to figure out how to respond to this.

This place ain't Runescape, this place ain't Myspace/Facebook, and it sure as hell isn't Craigslist. If you want to hook up and things, go to those places. You go to a nerd hangout gaming site and you'll get absolutely nothing out of it. There's a couple people on here who have met as friends, and I know there's at least two PSOW-er relationships going on. Mind you, they're the exception, not the rule.

Also, you're 22, why don't you go out and find women that way dude? Shouldn't you be in college with all the girls and bros hangin' out?

I just.

I don't even.

SpikeOtacon
Nov 13, 2009, 07:39 PM
So you go from frustrated over the fact that you can't wrap your head around the landfill... to sexually frustrated that other people aren't sexually frustrated?

Dude, so random.

DreXxiN
Nov 13, 2009, 07:46 PM
...Why?

SirTopps
Nov 13, 2009, 07:52 PM
lol well im glad i brought you people so much entertainment

and nitro vortex. dont be so regular.

Nitro Vordex
Nov 13, 2009, 07:53 PM
lol well im glad i brought you people so much entertainment

and nitro vortex. dont be so regular.
It's a "D".

Learn to read.

SirTopps
Nov 13, 2009, 08:00 PM
yeah i better learn to read real quick lol. but at least im cool without being regular.

Volcompat321
Nov 13, 2009, 08:03 PM
If you're cool, then I'm a god.

Nitro Vordex
Nov 13, 2009, 08:04 PM
yeah i better learn to read real quick lol. but at least im cool without being regular.
You're talking about dating threads.

On a gaming site.

Your definition of cool must be really...

...wrong.

SirTopps
Nov 13, 2009, 08:07 PM
lol you people are so silly.

whatever screw it. ill find a girl friend who like to play pso. i just thought more people would like that too. but i guess you are all gay here or love games more than woman. so anyway .. moving on.

Volcompat321
Nov 13, 2009, 08:07 PM
Nitro>SirTroppical.

lol you people are so silly.

whatever screw it. ill find a girl friend who like to play pso. i just thought more people would like that too. but i guess you are all gay here or love games more than woman. so anyway .. moving on.

Haha, you weren't around for the Sex before marriage thread.
Why you have to call people gay as a hate term?
Also, you're so quick to judge others, when you don't have to.

Another thing, I like men, wanna date? :o

(No, I'm kidding, I like women, but I thought it would make you happy)
Almost forgot the- :wacko:

Nitro Vordex
Nov 13, 2009, 08:09 PM

Find a girlfriend
who likes to play PSOSo random.

Ryna
Nov 13, 2009, 08:10 PM
Since this thread is becoming negative very quickly, I'm going to lock it.