PDA

View Full Version : Zune update-

Volcompat321
Nov 13, 2009, 06:57 AM
Anyone else hate it as much as I do?

Wait, does anyone else even own a Zune? :o

It was alright before, and they had to go and update it, make it all futuristic.
I want to go back, but I cant. :/

Retehi
Nov 13, 2009, 08:03 AM
Theres nothing wrong with it. You can easily skip past the newest menu in a milisecond by hitting Collection.

Kent
Nov 13, 2009, 09:49 AM
Theres nothing wrong with it. You can easily skip past the newest menu in a milisecond by hitting Collection.
On top of this, if you just do that enough times first thing, it asks you if you want to set Collection as the default start page.

Or you can just go set it in the settings.

Outrider
Nov 13, 2009, 10:40 AM
I... haven't seen this. I guess I'm missing the latest update. Whoops.

Volcompat321
Nov 13, 2009, 05:22 PM

Yea, but I still don't like it...

On top of this, if you just do that enough times first thing, it asks you if you want to set Collection as the default start page.

Or you can just go set it in the settings.

Also, I did the settings thing, and when I plugged my Zune in, it still didn't skip that part.
I made sure it was clicked in my settings too.
I'm sure it was just something I did wrong.

I'm glad I'm not the only one with a Zune then.

Tetsaru
Nov 13, 2009, 06:08 PM
I also have a Zune, but I haven't updated it in forever, lol... guess I'll have to see for myself next time I have some new music to add.

Volcompat321
Nov 13, 2009, 06:22 PM
It's pretty cool, I just have to get used to it.
But as the people up above said, you can pretty much just hit a button, and it will bring the setup to what it was before.

Kent
Nov 14, 2009, 02:19 AM
The Quickplay and Smart DJ options are pretty nice, in my opinion, despite that I'm the kind of person who generates a new playlist every time I feel like playing music, but for some of the common things, it's pretty nice to just hit a button and it goes.

Also pretty awesome: The new context menus you access from the task bar in Windows 7 for the software. Just right-click (or click and drag up) on the icon, and you have Quickplay, Smart DJ, Shuffle All, and Resume buttons, even if the program is closed at the moment.