PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360 Its been fun

xDemi
Nov 15, 2009, 02:53 PM
Yeah no one probably knows me but I am leaving PSU finally and would just like to say thanks for everything guys. BTW having a quitting sale on the trade forum check it if you like.

R.I.P. 30004519 D:

Xefi
Nov 15, 2009, 02:57 PM
see ya. hope you find something else better to play or do after
quitting PSU.

xDemi
Nov 15, 2009, 02:58 PM
see ya. hope you find something else better to play or do after
quitting PSU.

more then likely getting psp2 when it comes out here

Squirrel3D
Nov 15, 2009, 03:44 PM
Well who can blame you for quitting. With the same three star universe 1 since friday and little people giving a shit about the GBR, not to mention all the other BS going on with the game, it's pretty odvoius.

I know one thing...if I end up spending more time on PSZero and PSP2, then my days with PSU may be over as well.

Alamar
Nov 15, 2009, 06:02 PM
So long have fun in what ever it is you find. I did notice that you did not make the 150 cap yet so this seems to be in the making for a long time now. It happens to all games sad but true so long and gl

bupjo
Nov 15, 2009, 09:51 PM
peace man. i've been playing since nov. 2006, and lately i've been contemplating leaving as well. not for any reason other than, maybe it's time to put it up. been playing the japanese phantasy star portable 2 demo (playing the demo more than PSU lately) and just bought PS zero. so i understand you leaving. for me, i want to make sure if i leave that i dont return.

i never met ya, but take care of yourself and have a great day.