PDA

View Full Version : Event Player Made Event Idea

pikachief
Nov 16, 2009, 10:58 PM
Ok serious this time lol

I got back on this game the other day, looked at the universe cube and saw only 2 stars in uni 1 on 360!?! Where did all the love(spam) go? ;_;

I want to attempt to get a gathering of people who still play on this game, I want you guys to surprise me! D: So I've been thinking of making my own little event that hopefully with attract an audience of some sort. It was gonna originally just gonna be a fashion show but after seeing the population as of lately I now want it to be much more.

What kind of player made event would you guys like to participate it?

We can have a fashion show, some airboard racing, a race through some S2/S3 missions a give away, or all combined! :D

I have 40 mil and some decent items to give away, but I don't have enough support to do anything large scale with it yet. I would like to have a Thanksgiving event (the last saturday of the month) and I would like everyone's opinion on the idea of a player made event and how i should go about it.

And if I can get enough people to help be overseers for a race, i would also like to know what missions you would all like to play through :)

So post your ideas, thoughts, comments, wants, questions and opinions! ^^

Omega-z
Nov 16, 2009, 11:57 PM
HI, I like the Idea of all three, sort of like a Iron man race where they start at the airboard as a team then go thru a really good s2/s3 as a team then end with an awsome pose show off there dud`s. Judging could go like this as an example: no more then a 4 man party First round each prsn needs to clear a certain time like say 1:30 to proceed to round 2 then round 2 no scapes, 1 ex trap, each prsn brings 1 weapon type there choice, no buff or heal items, only 1 techer can heal or buff a group(can use gireasta too) but if the techer die`s and ppl die after ward`s they can`t proceed to round 3 and in round 3 It`s a team pose/ fashion statement theme that group gain`s points for. each team member that doesn`t make it will take point`s from the grand score and each round that they did not pass plus the overall impression of the team theme at the end by the judges/ viewers by bounus or negtive pionts by spam if they like it or not.:)....... might be to much but could really cool to do even if you could get a few GM`s too:) .... I hope It helped with some Idea`s:)