PDA

View Full Version : Damn cheater AND a thief!

Crispin
Mar 3, 2001, 12:33 PM
Ok. First a level 100 guy comes into my game. Fair enough, I know all 100s aren't cheaters. Then I notice that he can hit me. I ask if he is using Gameshark, imported or if he's a Jap. He says he's a Jap, and he uses bad english. I start to get suspiscious, but I don't sat a thing. He's so quiet, never says a thing. He's also using things like Spread Needles and the like. Anyway, in a big fight, he starts shooting me so I block and fall, no damage tho, but the Dimenians are hitting me like hell. I die, but he steals my SUPRESSED GUN +40 and my money, which I don't care about. I am so pissed cause I had been using that gun for like 30 levels and I used alot of grinders on it. And the fact that he can get away with it also sickens me. It almost drives me to dupe things as backup (is backup bad?). If there is any charitable soul who will give me a new SUPRESSED GUN? It was my best and only weapon. I never had the foresight to think of this event, so I sell everything else. I will be VERY grateful. I miss my baby...

The (no profanity) dude's name: TORA
Level 100 (I wonder how...)
Don't know his class, but he was white.

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: ragnarok on 2001-03-03 12:14 ]</font>