PDA

View Full Version : 50% Repca

Infamous1
Nov 17, 2009, 05:16 PM
Im selling a 50% Dark 10/10 Agito Repca.

ATT- 1531
PP-415

I really dont have a clue on how much its worth. I know I can get over 500mil on it. But any offers?

str898mustang
Nov 17, 2009, 05:43 PM
pics or didn't happen

Infamous1
Nov 17, 2009, 05:48 PM
What?

str898mustang
Nov 17, 2009, 05:53 PM
Pics aka PROOF that u have the sword or u dont have it.

The fact that u only have post count of 2 and u have no idea what a 50% 10/10 Repca is worth is showing u might be bluffing.

Infamous1
Nov 17, 2009, 06:21 PM
i dont have anything to take a pic of it

Max B
Nov 17, 2009, 06:28 PM
Meet me in-game and show it to me

Infamous1
Nov 17, 2009, 06:36 PM
I cant go on right now. I have to study my school work sorry. I might be on Sat or Sun. Depends. If no one believes me. I dont really care. I know a couple of people that have a couple of them. Its fine. If I just get this crap from people. Then Ill just keep it and dont sell it. The only reason why im selling it is because im a techer. And I cant use it. I only have one Character thats a lvl 92. I made the board. Then I grinded it up to 10/10. Im really trying to sell it to get a 10/10 pallet of Psycho Wands. So please stop thinking im a lier.

Delete
Nov 17, 2009, 06:43 PM
Think about it guys, Repca boards has doubled since the Gbr, so naturally....there will be some 50%'s and even 10/10 50%'s. They may be few, but they are definitely out there.

Pics aka PROOF that u have the sword or u dont have it.

The fact that u only have post count of 2 and u have no idea what a 50% 10/10 Repca is worth is showing u might be bluffing.

I've seen a bunch of people on these forums who have like 3 posts or so and thats it. All they made the account for was to Sell,trade,buy,etc. Plus, he's new to Pso world, we should be more friendly to him :)

Infamous1
Nov 17, 2009, 06:44 PM
Thank you Delete. At least someone has a positive thought.

Delete
Nov 17, 2009, 06:50 PM
^ No prob man, and I agree you can get at least 500mil for it, but I wouldn't be surprised if you could get a little more. :wacko:

Infamous1
Nov 17, 2009, 06:53 PM
Thanks. Ya I thought it would be around there.

Noob Saibot
Nov 17, 2009, 07:00 PM
I'll start off by offering 550 mil if nobody else will. I won't bid higher until I see it in person though. I've been through that one too many times...:-?

Max B
Nov 17, 2009, 07:18 PM
600mill 10char

Cleptomaniac
Nov 17, 2009, 07:36 PM
I cant go on right now. I have to study my school work sorry. I might be on Sat or Sun. Depends. If no one believes me. I dont really care. I know a couple of people that have a couple of them. Its fine. If I just get this crap from people. Then Ill just keep it and dont sell it. The only reason why im selling it is because im a techer. And I cant use it. I only have one Character thats a lvl 92. I made the board. Then I grinded it up to 10/10. Im really trying to sell it to get a 10/10 pallet of Psycho Wands. So please stop thinking im a lier.

You're selling the item because you cannot use it.
You're going to keep the item because no one believes you.
You're a level 92 techer who cannot use this item.
I'm confused.

People generally don't like to bid on fake items. It gets rather annoying when people come on here and make up items just to get people to bid. (Not saying this is fake/real)
Congrats if it's real, and if it's fake...oh, well.

Noob Saibot
Nov 20, 2009, 07:10 PM
I see this was a waste of time...:spam:

Yunfa
Nov 21, 2009, 02:46 AM
I know a couple of people that have a couple of them...So please stop thinking im a lier.

- a dead give away, and the way you tried to defend yourself

Seriously? I thought kids would catch on that they will be mentally abused and flamed by other users on forums by attempting something like this...

Sorry infamous but, in the past I've denounced several punks who tried this to gain publicity and attention by claiming they own a 10/10 50% Agito Repca. There was a kid just like you on the official forums who even had a picture. I took the time to crop the image to a higher resolution, drew red lines to show the mismatched squares and how the numbers on the weapon description did not match up, and REPOSTED the picture on the forums to ensure his demise. He still tried to pretend stupid but eventually succumbed to the pathetic reply of something along the lines of "lol duuuuuuuuuur i was only jking duuuuuuuuur."

- On a side note, you've indeed made a name for yourself for being "infamous," *scoff*

BLaCK HoUnD
Dec 4, 2009, 10:27 AM
ABOUT YOUR AD YOU POSTED...l know your lying because if you DID HAVE IT, youd be bragn about it and shown it on your pallette in game and not trying to sell it. Theres only 1 person i know with a REAL 50%10/10 repca. His name is SKELIK. His whole pallete is 50% 10/10 but it was the repca i saw. Also l know MOMMYS BOY got a nice pallete too.Same % and grindes but no repca. Your a noob tryn to make a name 4 yourself. Dont believe me? Send them a mssg to show you.

dart187
Dec 4, 2009, 06:02 PM
yo ill buy it gamertag darts a jerk send me a msg ill mak a trade