PDA

View Full Version : FEAR ME!!!

MetaZedlen
Nov 19, 2009, 05:25 AM
I'M BORED OUT OF MY FUCKING MIND!!!

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Nov 19, 2009, 05:30 AM
On the Internet?!

Hit the youtubes. Laugh, cry, and even possibly learn while you're there.

Volcompat321
Nov 19, 2009, 05:31 AM
Yea, it's almost impossible to be that bored.
You could watch a bunch of tutorials on how to use Photoshop, or if you already know how, you can watch how to make [Insert something here].

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Nov 19, 2009, 05:33 AM
Yea, it's almost impossible to be that bored.
You could watch a bunch of tutorials on how to use Photoshop, or if you already know how, you can watch how to make [Insert something here].
Marble Bathroom shower wall soap trays.

I mean that channel is dedicated and can use some more views.

A few hundred thousand less than the cute Chinese girl from the UK talking about how to make your own screenprint shirts.

Both were found through related videos, of who knows where I started!

Adriano
Nov 19, 2009, 05:39 AM
Fresh Mills Landville.
Aptly nicknamed, FML.

Outrider
Nov 19, 2009, 11:09 AM
I've recently been watching some let's play videos.

Somebody has an entire playthrough of Dead Space: Extraction on YouTube. I'm actually very impressed with the three chapters I've watched so far.

Volcompat321
Nov 19, 2009, 11:11 AM
Is that the game, or the movie?
:o
If it's the game...isn't it more fun to play the game?
I watched my friend play through the game, and he bought the movie.
I liked em both, but never played the game.
The friend has a download of the suit which I guess you cant get anymore, so when/if I do get it, I have the suit on my Ps3.
Including this sentence, I've said the word game 6 times in this post.

TalHex
Nov 19, 2009, 12:05 PM
When you are bored, invent something! IMAGINATION IS YOUR FRIEND!

aspire to be...

MR. PUSH-UP-BRA-INVENTOR! *angelic chorus*

Outrider
Nov 19, 2009, 04:14 PM
Is that the game, or the movie?
:o
If it's the game...isn't it more fun to play the game?
I watched my friend play through the game, and he bought the movie.
I liked em both, but never played the game.
The friend has a download of the suit which I guess you cant get anymore, so when/if I do get it, I have the suit on my Ps3.
Including this sentence, I've said the word game 6 times in this post.

It's actually the Wii game. It's an on-rails shooter, which I'm getting a little sick of on the Wii (especially after the lackluster Umbrella Chronicles.) However, they do a great job with using the first-person perspective and telling a decent story, so I'm now somewhat interested in it.

I'm a sucker for a game that uses the first-person perspective well. It's absurd that in this day and age that a game can have so much detail that you can count the hairs on a character's head and yet in most first person shooters if you look straight down you don't see your feet.

But it goes beyond that - just watch the first minute and a half of the game. It's just a very human interaction, which is something you don't see very often in most games.

Aw, heck. I'll just post the video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GDeEGEIhJ-A

I don't know - it's the details that really impressed me. The way she makes a playful face when the character is flirting with her, or the way she starts to stand up at the end of the conversation but then quickly darts back when she thinks he's going to say something else. It's good stuff.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Nov 20, 2009, 05:39 AM
When you are bored, invent something! IMAGINATION IS YOUR FRIEND!

aspire to be...

MR. PUSH-UP-BRA-INVENTOR! *angelic chorus*
That about sums up why your current sig is what it is.

If there is any extra in the vein of "But wait! There's more!"

I fear its too late and I have changed the channel. Possibly to another youtube (channel). Youtube being that all encompassing term for all things and places there, rarely specific or plural with an s.

DreXxiN
Nov 20, 2009, 05:41 AM
If you're bored and have internet access and 128MB+ of ram, you're doing it wrong.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Nov 20, 2009, 05:50 AM
Right, today's netbooks have that and more. Including the ability to do your Jerry Maguire thing: 50 page overnight "I'm not even a writer" less clientele dissertation thing that almost gets you fired by Jay Mohr, that backstabbing bastard.

You trained him to be the jerkbag he is today, though.

Volcompat321
Nov 20, 2009, 06:00 AM
My favorite line from Jerry McGuire is "I LOVE BLACK PEOPLE!!!!".
Funny shit, lol.

HAYABUSA-FMW-
Nov 20, 2009, 06:07 AM
In that same sort of deal, Tom Cruise on BET, the hosts were asking him to dance on stage.

He did so, awkwardly, and they did encourage him with "Go Tom! Go Tom!"

It should be on Youtube if interested, probably related video queue menu to the Oprah stuff.